Selling: T4/5 Dune Rider Armor!

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Since I am 5% Focus Blow with the mod viceroy and my corrosive FEN, I have decided to sell this awesome armor.

This armor changed the game for me, and it shows with high tiers!
Better than Angel simply due to the bot protection always being on, leaving this at only 14 damage less than shadow overall!

edit - I couldn't let it go and used it for awhile still, but now have supremacy/perseus parts I am upgrading.

asking 18k or best offers. (8k has been spent on tiers (turning this into essentially sand stormer)- putting the base set at 12k) Deeds and PED accepted.

Last edited:
dam that M F division . this is such a great lookin set

Couple offers on the small side, bump for an awesome armor set for bots and animals!

Bumping for some interest 15k offers so far...

bumping an extremely sexy set gimme your best offers, deeds and items can be considered.

bump for awesome armor!

bump for more offers on this great set!

Bumping for offers will consider trades/ deeds

Bump..... looks awesome with gasmasks!

One of the larger reasons I can solo l143 mobs (havnt seen a single other player there that can) is because of the defense skills this set gave me, and the ability to straight pew pew thru 100+ on many profs with ease.

Last edited:
Bit OP, u never get tier costs back but the set is nice and good tiers so i hope u get abit more value than what they normaly go for. Bump for a nicely tiered set.

Bit OP, u never get tier costs back but the set is nice and good tiers so i hope u get abit more value than what they normaly go for. Bump for a nicely tiered set.

It gives an example of how cheap it is versus other armor to t4/5 and the future expenses.
Some parts I have are over 8k at t4...... per part.

And you do get the cost back, by not having to buy armor that gives 7 more protection x5 at markup.

This is a Storm Rider set with tiers (better actually).....only, storm rider is 4k a part.

Or the costs of your fap by having to account for up to 35 more damage over it not tiered.

Armor is better to use. For skills, mission speed and overall returns.

I am 560k skills from 5k (chipped out over 250k before) over 8 years natural...this would not be possible for me without this set.

It is hard to emphasize the importance of armor to the serious hunter who wants the skills needed for the end game at any kind of decent pace.

Last edited:
It gives an example of how cheap it is versus other armor to t4/5 and the future expenses.
Some parts I have are over 8k at t4...... per part.

And you do get the cost back, by not having to buy armor that gives 7 more protection x5 at markup.

This is a Storm Rider set with tiers (better actually).....only, storm rider is 4k a part.

Or the costs of your fap by having to account for up to 35 more damage over it not tiered.

Armor is better to use. For skills, mission speed and overall returns.

I am 560k skills from 5k (chipped out over 250k before) over 8 years natural...this would not be possible for me without this set.

It is hard to emphasize the importance of armor to the serious hunter who wants the skills needed for the end game at any kind of decent pace.

By storm rider im taking a stab in the dark here.. u mean dune rider right or im completely lost.

bump, updated the price!

You can use this armor for a couple of years and have the skills and a resell able armor set to show for it,
Or
You can buy markup (L), end up paying more for this set overall by the time you get to my level, and still have only skills to show for it and nothing to resell.

(I wont even get into detail about how uneco it is for most people to be using (L) anyhow....with skills its only worth it, as you avoid the decay...otherwise its an unnecessary drain of peds at a markup.)

I've easily saved enough PED in markups to buy this 1-2 times over vs if I used (L) along the way.

The logic is easy.

* I meant this dune =sand stormer in that with tiers, this tiered dune set has the same protection as a base sand stormer set.

Last edited:
reduced to 19k !

decent armor

for my customer maybe.

free bump thx

reducing to 18k!

Back