Buying: 45k M Tokens and 2 PM Tokens.

Roman Shumberg

Provider
Roman Shoo Shumberg
Buying 45k M Tokens and 2 PM Tokens.

Consider it a reverse auction.:smash:

Starting bid 29k pure ped
Buyout bid: 27k pure ped

Once starting bid is accepted I'll post a comment and reverse auction will run for a week or less if buyout bid is made.

P.S. After buying your tokens I'll be happy to help investing your peds with ~10% ROI. Way better than CLD :wtg:
So keeping tokens in storage is effectively loosing you ~240 ped/month of passive income :wise: That's almost like giving away one of your AUDs or 20 damage enhancers every single week. :woohoo:

P.P.S. More tokens are created after every Mayhem event, so each token value may to go down based on supply and demand economic model. I reserve the right to adjust my offer according to market dynamics :wtg:

Buying 45k M Tokens and 2 PM Tokens.

Consider it a reverse auction.:smash:

Starting bid 29k pure ped
Buyout bid: 27k pure ped

Once starting bid is accepted I'll post a comment and reverse auction will run for a week or less if buyout bid is made.

P.S. After buying your tokens I'll be happy to help investing your peds with ~10% ROI. Way better than CLD :wtg:
So keeping tokens in storage is effectively loosing you ~240 ped/month of passive income :wise: That's almost like giving away one of your AUDs or 20 damage enhancers every single week. :woohoo:

P.P.S. More tokens are created after every Mayhem event, so each token value may to go down based on supply and demand economic model. I reserve the right to adjust my offer according to market dynamics :wtg:

Are Placement Tokens tradeable?

1000 ped referral bonus is available for the next 48 hours!:yay::yay:

Don't miss a chance to get 1k ped, ask your events winning friends how many tokens they have :wtg:

I have sufficient tokens for the purchase but your price is notably shy of the alternatives I have to cash in.

I have sufficient tokens for the purchase but your price is notably shy of the alternatives I have to cash in.

Pretty much the same here, Mtokens alone usually can be traded for pills that sell for ~0.7 PED/token so that should be bare minimum. Most of the other gear at that level is closer to 0.8 or 0.89 PED/token so your offer 'should' be closer to 35-40k if you want to find a seller.

You may have some luck after a few more mayhem events though once more tokens have been given out and the prized gear has become more common

Back