I am so stupid !

GoNi

Slayer
Society
freelancer
Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
Today I did a serious failure.

I was on a mining run and forgot about todays maintain time.

So I have had many claims not drilled when server went offline.

When servers was back, most of that claims have been timed out.

Did same thing happen to others aswell, how often does it happen?

Anybody tried to contact support if it happened, what was their answer?

Well, I filed a support case. Lets see what they will answer now.

I really could bite my ass, me so stupid!

Didn't you get the message in chat warning about the upcoming downtime?

Good luck with support, curious what they will respond,

You are not stupid, it is the game that is not user friendly.

Game I currently play often does maintenance or deploys small patches. It gives you 3 red-text messages that patch will be deployed soon and after this you have 15 minutes to finish your mission and do the relog. One message and then cut-off is not enough as you can see.

But hey, EU has been in development only for 16 years, don't expect MA to implement such solution in so early stage of development...

Game I currently play often does maintenance or deploys small patches. It gives you 3 red-text messages that patch will be deployed soon and after this you have 15 minutes to finish your mission and do the relog. One message and then cut-off is not enough as you can see.

Don't know about this morning maintenance but EU normally does give multiple warnings when a server goes down.

Warnings started at -45 minutes today but (other times) I've experienced situations where warnings were missing from a particular server.

I prefer to extract claims immediately anyway.

As they stop the clock for auction during down time, they SHOULD do the same with mining claims! :scratch2:

Server down time warnings should be more conspicuous.

Maybe more similar to Wave Event warnings in bold reoccurring text in the centre of the screen with plenty of advanced warnings.
MA should also honor their announced timing of the shut down and not close servers prematurely.

I am usually heading to work at these times so I have not seen or been affected by these in many years.

Maybe more similar to Wave Event warnings in bold reoccurring text in the centre of the screen with plenty of advanced warnings.
MA should also honor their announced timing of the shut down and not close servers prematurely.

I am usually heading to work at these times so I have not seen or been affected by these in many years.

its not like we don't got 15 chat windows open all the time and still got time to watch the system messages.

Just make a support case, they will (should) give you the stuff

Wow that was fast :)

Thank you for contacting us.

We are happy to inform you that we have found the unexcavated claims.

All claims have been put to my carried inventory, total amount 170 PEDs without MU.

BIG THANKS Mindark !!!

All claims have been put to my carried inventory, total amount 170 PEDs without MU.

BIG THANKS Mindark !!!

Wow, where's the 'Gratz' button???

I put in a support ticket last week asking them to pick up some items in one of my estates because I couldn't do it and I still haven't got an answer yet...

I really like this idea!!

you are making a great progress my friend

BIG THANKS Mindark !!!

Not that I am not happy for you , this is how customer service should be handled.

If you accidentally tt'd your finder , they would have charged you $100 to return it , even though it uses the same exact resources to find it in the log.

Back