Price Check - Graphene Composite

Fforest

Dominant
Society
Project -X-
Travis Fforest Cutter
Hi,

Looted one of these last night on Ark. MU history looks quite good but none have sold for a little while, so just seeing whether there is even a market for this anymore.

I would also be interested to know what it is used for :)

Ff

A quick search on RL rare loot yielded 53 matches for Graphene Composite but just 34 for Smuggler Armour Plate 1.

Perhaps the hardest part is getting that full tt (L) plate.

I looted one, saw the UL plate was average +2500 and decided to try to go for it. After an excruciating number of warehouses I couldn't loot the full TT plate needed for the upgrade and finally just payed an exorbitant MU to someone who had one (even finding someone who had looted one was very difficult).

Then I discovered the avg MU on the UL plate was way over-valued, and lost about 200 ped worth of AH fees trying to sell it at continually reduced rates. Eventually decided to cut my losses and do a +1 ped auction and let resellers duke it out. It eventually sold for around +850. Had I known it was going to be such a pain in the ass for what ended up being not much profit, I would have just sold the composite - assuming the MU on the composite isn't also totally off.

Probably could have made more if I had the patience to shout in trade chat for 6 months to find a buyer but I'm not very patient so it is what it is.

Not sure if this helps you, but at least be warned that if you decide to do the mission, looting a full TT moonshine plate is extremely rare - possibly even more rare than the composite, as Haruto pointed out.

Back