Suggestion: Repeatable missions for all mobs

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
Would be really great to have repeatable missions for all mobs (yes, that includes missions for mobs that don't have one already). You can implement them a few at a time, just as you started to redo some textures/graphics for monsters, you might add missions and repeatable for them too.

Ideas of rewards:
- skills;
- tokens;
- Universal Ammo;

For tokens, you can either go with Combat Tokens as it makes perfect sense, and expand on them a bit more, add some limited tools, some pills, buffs, and why not a backpack with autoloot buff on it(and maybe other buffs too like life leach), people would go mad for those (I know I would :laugh:)

I'm not much of a hunter in teams but the community would really like to have the mission points split among those who contributed to the kill. So it could be super useful to add this one too in a more extended patch.

Thanks

Come to Arkadia , 99% of mission are repeatable.

Come to Arkadia , 99% of mission are repeatable.
That's the biggest reason I come to Arkadia. Though because of lacking market compared to calypso I'm forced to use warp to sell my shit. If MA adds repeatable missions on calypso I don't think I have much reason anymore to go to Arkadia.

Maybe this is why MA doesn't do it? It would hurt their second best PP.

I generally like the idea.

Back