Quad-Wing Equus Current Price Check

Ter

Old Alpha
Society
Dark Knights
Rick ter Scale
Hi guys anyone have an idea of what Q-Wing Equus are fetching at the moment ??

cheers

Ter

hello..it depends mostly on the sellers ....i saw some going for 38k to 45 k.....(ofc with thruster and Ul warp drive)

Ok thanks for the heads up !!!

Most now are asking at least the 50k original price now that landing fees are no longer. 38-45 was true about 6 months to a year ago. If you find one for that, snatch it up.

Most now are asking at least the 50k original price now that landing fees are no longer. 38-45 was true about 6 months to a year ago. If you find one for that, snatch it up.

In the 50k+ price range you may as well just buy a privateer.

Person-to-person (not on the forum or IG auction), I've seen a few sell from 30 to 35K. They're more of a status thing, as they can't carry any weight. Kinda like a personal taxi, as long as you have no luggage.

was a sale for a firebird (the ark equus) a week and a half ago ago at 50k

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...0-Firebird-Limited-Edition&highlight=firebird

Ive owned both the privateer and now a firebird, both ships have their advantages, for a solo player the equus/firebird is far easier to manage. and overall much faster, since not waiting on summons, pilot has to to fly up ect.

By the way I carry several hundred kg in my Firebird , including pitbulls! and am underweight despite the 150kg limit, need to know what to get.....specifically....luggage. ;)

I got my Firebird in January, but the price I paid is so much lower than typical its not worth using as comparison. I paid 15k thru arkoin auction (noone pays attn to the forums anymore), which devs already said they wont do again as they lost money. :(

I think overall the firebird, equus fits my play style much better. Privateer is fun for a bit but mostly sits in space unless really really proactive. Good luck either way. :)

Last edited:
Back