Help with mining.

EOSdarkday

Young
Mining is something I do daily, and it is quite a redundant task as it is done traditionally. Thankfully, calypso Is a wierd looking planet, so while I'm mining, I like to turn off my HUD and gaze at the landscape immersively. Problem is, I need to drop a waypoint every 110 Meters and I have to turn on the HUD for that. I can grab my position through a hotkey without turning his back on, but is there any other way to place a waypoint without clicking the location links in chat? Or maybe another way to know when I am 110 Meters from my last probe drop without turning the HUD on? I'm still trying to mine efficiently but this is holding me back and honestly mining is a drag with the HUD on.

If you have a second monitor, many people use LBML. That software will let you see how far you need to go to not overlap with your last drop and also map your claims for you if you follow the instructions.

Last edited:
if you have a mining route on the map...

and you go for example from south to north....then place a waypoint far north then you see the diff numbers

or drop like a bit higher then 110 metres....in past (without run buffs and no waypoints) we counted like 20 seconds+ for the next drop...

gl,
eddie

An easy way to mine would be to drop when the last 2 digits of your X and y are 0 and 0,this will make sure that your drop diameter is 100m.

Mining is something I do daily, and it is quite a redundant task as it is done traditionally. Thankfully, calypso Is a wierd looking planet, so while I'm mining, I like to turn off my HUD and gaze at the landscape immersively. Problem is, I need to drop a waypoint every 110 Meters and I have to turn on the HUD for that. I can grab my position through a hotkey without turning his back on, but is there any other way to place a waypoint without clicking the location links in chat? Or maybe another way to know when I am 110 Meters from my last probe drop without turning the HUD on? I'm still trying to mine efficiently but this is holding me back and honestly mining is a drag with the HUD on.

If you are going to mine hud less, count the amount of seconds it takes to run 110m and use that...

I am starting to experiment with something that is based on counting X seconds as it's faster and does not require the usual mining sheet.

I you have a second monitor, many people use LBML. That software will let you see how far you need to go to not overlap with your last drop and also map your claims for you if you follow the instructions.

Fully agree this is the best method

Back