Question: Any idea on support case response time?

Rabonzo

Young
Rabonzo The Earthling
Hey!

Long lost, almost returned player (Except, my account is now not availble, as I might have been inactive for more than a year.. o0).

I threw Support a ticket Monday (18/3-19) about my account is "non-existing", but in case they got logs on it, I won't make a new due to the EULA of "one account pr. person". So I kindly asked if they had a way to reactivate it (doubt he is worth more than a few hundred PED plus skills anywho, was more interested in the old school HP etc from '06.

Just to check, is support cases still a week or two? Or are they worse these days?

Cheers

Rabonzo

Two Frickin weeks for support WTF! I just opened a ticket myself because I bought some strong boxes on the webshop and the right number of keys where put in my inventory but a third of the boxes I purchased were missing.

Hey!

Long lost, almost returned player (Except, my account is now not availble, as I might have been inactive for more than a year.. o0).

I threw Support a ticket Monday (18/3-19) about my account is "non-existing", but in case they got logs on it, I won't make a new due to the EULA of "one account pr. person". So I kindly asked if they had a way to reactivate it (doubt he is worth more than a few hundred PED plus skills anywho, was more interested in the old school HP etc from '06.

Just to check, is support cases still a week or two? Or are they worse these days?

Cheers

Rabonzo

I've always had a reply within 3 working days. Even over weekends. I didn't always agree with the reply, but I received one.

The more information you can give them the faster the reply will be eg Full Avatar name, when you last logged in etc etc.

Did you try the 'Chat with us?' on the bottom right corner of the

https://www.entropiauniverse.com website Rabonzo?

Case is closed - No answer - But I found my old login passwords luckily

I have tried the Chat now, all he/she could do, was forward it to the supporters, but I didn't have a "ticket" because I am not able to login. Now, I haven't recieved any information from them as of yet (24-03-2019).

Thing is, I lost access to the account as I couldn't get my "lost password" to send any information to the email.

HOWEVER, I actually stumbled across my old papers with passwords (Yes, I am that guy who saves it in hardcopy as well), and I was able to login with that information. The most WIERD thing is that I am using the exact same Emailadress as I was typing "lost password" into? (And, yes, I have checked deleted, spamfolder, all other folders and inbox as well.

So I can close the ticket without even being answered. Again, this was a ticket from website, because I couldn't access the account, hence, I didn't get a ticket number, therefore I guess the "waiting period" is longer? Naturally they concern of the paying players before the "not even in the game" ones, but still, I think this is a wierd concept with over 1 week and no answer, when they state themselves they strive to answer within 48 hours.

Kind regards

Rabonzo

I have tried the Chat now, all he/she could do, was forward it to the supporters, but I didn't have a "ticket" because I am not able to login. Now, I haven't recieved any information from them as of yet (24-03-2019).

Thing is, I lost access to the account as I couldn't get my "lost password" to send any information to the email.

HOWEVER, I actually stumbled across my old papers with passwords (Yes, I am that guy who saves it in hardcopy as well), and I was able to login with that information. The most WIERD thing is that I am using the exact same Emailadress as I was typing "lost password" into? (And, yes, I have checked deleted, spamfolder, all other folders and inbox as well.

So I can close the ticket without even being answered. Again, this was a ticket from website, because I couldn't access the account, hence, I didn't get a ticket number, therefore I guess the "waiting period" is longer? Naturally they concern of the paying players before the "not even in the game" ones, but still, I think this is a wierd concept with over 1 week and no answer, when they state themselves they strive to answer within 48 hours.

Kind regards

Rabonzo

hint: login using email option doesnt work...must use account name... no sense cleaning that code up though because people might get the 'rong' message

Reactions: Izz
Back