Withdraw questions

Billy Jean Ruby

Stalker
Society
Factory of Fun
Billy Jean Ruby
Dunno if there is an info thread about Withdraws in general and if I find answers to my questions there, since I will do it first time. If there is a specific thread that I miss I would appreciate a link.
My questions for now:
1. What documents/info I need? except my personal info and IBAN is there anything else?
2. Can I withdraw direct to my PAYPAL account?

Any help will be appreciated aswell

Was possible for US people to withdraw to paypal for a short while but not anymore, now the only option for everyone is a bank transfer. And Neteller but there you can withdraw no more than you deposited through it.

you CAN withdrawal via paypal... (gonna have to try it myself someday)

All withdrawals are made directly to the account holder's bank account, with exception for participants in the US who can use Paypal under these terms:

• One withdrawal up to 600 USD via PayPal per month.
• MindArk covers the PayPal fee.

Please note that the only currency for PayPal withdrawals is USD and that your full name and address must be correct in your Entropia Universe Account.

To make a PayPal withdrawal, select the option "via bank" and write PAYPAL in the field "Bank BIC". After submitting the withdrawal request you will receive a withdrawal ID. You should then contact support and choose the category "Withdrawals", include the withdrawal ID and your PayPal email address. The transfer will be made to your PayPal account once all other usual withdrawal precautions and procedures are completed.

In the future, we plan to make it possible to specify the PayPal email address when making a withdrawal.

thanks all for your answers :)

@Svarog: can't rep you again so soon...blah blah blah xD anyway thx Svi

Back