Early Damage dealt to Mobs

moondog

Stalker
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Charley Moondog 1969
First off - if you are going to ask for speadsheets - i dont have them ....

Theory - Mobs ability to maximise its damge to you, is reduced as it's health goes down

Just interested what what other players think

No

If you're asking for proof of why not, I don't have it

perfect reply :)

Theory - Mobs ability to maximise its damge to you, is reduced as it's health goes down

If you were designing a game where your income is based on decay, would you complicate a simple RNG counter with calculations that would decrease your income?

From my observation the answer is NO.

I have no records that may proof it, nor did I test it, but I see what DMG my customers get from near dead creatures when doing FAP jobs.

Max DMG is not decreased if mobs are low HP, they still can do max hits and crits.

crits come in waves, both ways...

crits come in waves, both ways...

How sure is this?
I more think, that crits are bound to a percent system. Chance to get or make crits in percent.
So no wave bound system. There are also buffs, increase or decrease crits. Thats why i think it is percent bound and not wave bound.

Example. mob x does 100x damage to you, chance of crit is at 30%, so you get in average 30% mob crits.

How sure is this?
I more think, that crits are bound to a percent system. Chance to get or make crits in percent.
So no wave bound system. There are also buffs, increase or decrease crits. Thats why i think it is percent bound and not wave bound.

Example. mob x does 100x damage to you, chance of crit is at 30%, so you get in average 30% mob crits.

If it is r.n.g. percent based timer plays a role in how random part works... which is why several crits happen in a row

Back