The Ministry's OLA 65 Presents: Grind your Paycheck

A new week, a new paycheck! Good luck out there.

New! Referral Bonus! Any player currently on payroll can refer another player to be an employee and will earn a 25 PED bonus per referral who completes a week of employment (getting the bonus). All referred players must state who referred them to qualify for the bonus.

228 ped fertilizer added

Last edited:
bump it up! Who's going to get that paycheck this week?

Well done Ricardo Ricky Laginha for scoring 2 glowballs.. Anyone can still join ofcourse! get that 30 ped paycheck!

New! Referral Bonus! Any player currently on payroll can refer another player to be an employee and will earn a 25 PED bonus per referral who completes a week of employment (getting the bonus). All referred players must state who referred them to qualify for the bonus.

HI Spawn, I reached out to this individual and I hope this counts as the person below does not have a PCF account.

Register: GreenEyesGirl Eyes Girl

Referrer: Captain Jack Daniels

HI Spawn, I reached out to this individual and I hope this counts as the person below does not have a PCF account.

Register: GreenEyesGirl Eyes Girl

Referrer: Captain Jack Daniels

Sure no problem

Will update scores tomorrow. Out of town atm

Last edited:
Scores for week 2 updated...

Asiana Sweet Babe scored a total of 15 globals this week.. But Sadly.. not registered! Remember to register people to get your paycheck!

Alexander212 O'coner and Herman nisischi pinki.. also some globals, register in this thread to be in this event!

Week 3 just started! Get that paycheck!

Last edited:
Bump for your paycheck.

Isabella Isabella Sweetgirl.. sign up and get payed!

Get that paycheck.. 5 glowballs ...

last week of the first cycle:

two big prizes still up for grabs:

Most Improvement: tb announced after week 4: virtually: Ricardo Ricky Laginha

Manager’s Suck-Up (highest single loot): currrent hsl Jack Wuzi Daniels Shinkiba Stalker 134 PED

and ofcourse 5 globals still pays 30 peds!

prizes of the first cycle will be payed in the week after 5th of May. (unable to login due to vacation)

Fresh Fertiliser added.. Happy hunting!

Please register Crystal MJ Diamond

register me plz

register me plz , Gente Madman Malparido

All registered.

The first 4 week cycle is now over. Winners are below and payouts will be done from the 5th of may (when I returned from Holiday)

the winners of the first cycle:

Performance Bonuses Top Performer: Captain Jack Daniels 100 ped + 70 ped from globals owed , 170 ped hoarded!
Most Improvement: No globals from registered players in this week
Office Dirtbag: not all weeks were full
Manager’s Suck-Up: hsl Jack Wuzi Daniels wins 100 ped!
Longevity Raise: /

It also means that the new first week of a 4 cycle now begins! All prizes are up for grabs again!

Last edited:
Register Grosh Hawks Varduz, thanks.

All added

Note: I am on Holiday and rely on the internet of the places I stay in (sometimes in the middle of nowhere). So updates will not be daily, but I try to do my best with the circumstances.

Spawn.

Back