*BONUS* March Madness Beginners Luck Bonanza : Naga Island & Ayida Island ( HUNTING ONLY)

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
MAIN EVENT DETAILS

DATE : 25.03-2019 - 31.03.2019

Where : Medusa Head - Naga Island And Medusa Head - Ayida Island

naga_and_ayida.jpg

BONUS DETAILS

Applicability : < 20 Globals In March Madness Event.

REWARD : GET 250 PED BONUS FOR 500+ HOF ( 4 of 5 Available )​

Last edited:
Bump it up...

5/5 still available. :scratch2:

I had a 500 ped HoF today does that count ?

I had a 500 ped HoF today does that count ?

Nope Lazz your's does not as you can see the requirement for it is < 20 globals in the event.

However now that u are a modified warrior, you are eligible for the 500 ped for 500+ Event :)

We do have our first Winner though

[Globals]: Justine Justine Titine killed a creature (Scipulor Young) with a value of 947 PED at Medusa's Head - Ayida Island! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!

Nope Lazz your's does not as you can see the requirement for it is < 20 globals in the event.

However now that u are a modified warrior, you are eligible for the 500 ped for 500+ Event :)

[Globals]: Justine Justine Titine killed a creature (Scipulor Young) with a value of 947 PED at Medusa's Head - Ayida Island! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!

So u mean its 20 globals beetween 25/3-31/3 only that count?

Awesome !
Thanks Divinity !! I received the reward today :)

So u mean its 20 globals beetween 25/3-31/3 only that count?

Applicability : < 20 Globals In March Madness Event

It means this event is for those who have gotten < 20 globals so far in the March Madness Event as it says in the OP.

Awesome !
Thanks Divinity !! I received the reward today :)

My pleasure. Thanks for participating Justine. 4 more to go :)

Last edited:
Applicability : < 20 Globals In March Madness Event

It means this event is for those who have gotten < 20 globals so far in the March Madness Event as it says in the OP.

And i havent got that ? I dont understand...

My pleasure. Thanks for participating Justine. 4 more to go :)

Gratz to u Justine since u seem to qualified for this .

Gratz to u Justine since u seem to qualified for this .

Thank you. To be honest i didn't know anything about that event, i had a daily, i choose to do it on those popular land area :)
Then i got some luck :p

Ok as u explained in a PM ingame its only for those that got less then 20 globals that qualifie for this. I didnt understand that litle arrows meaning, i gess i need to update my math skllls lol

Last day to get yourself this reward. Hurry up !!!!

Back