Help: Perseus Harness (M)

Photon

Elite
Society
Shaolin
Photonic Edge
Some might remember a thread I had going for information on Perseus (M) armour (the unlimited stuff). As of last night, I am the proud owner of all discovered pieces so far. The last remaining piece is the harness.

With that in mind, I'd like to start the appeal for hunters who might be lucky enough to find this piece to come see me first in order to finish the (extremely expensive) journey of assembling an entire set. If any hunters need a lift to Arkadia, I'd also be happy to oblige. The mother ship Ticonderoga will be giving free trips to Arkadia this weekend to facilitate the hunt. Do get in touch if you'd like to take advantage of this opportunity. :)

Any information on what mobs dropped pieces so far would also be extremely helpful. That way we can possibly coordinate the efforts. Good luck with the hunt!

That is truly some dedication to acquire this lovely armor!
Best of luck completing it.:cheer:

Nice job Photon! Hope you get the full set soon.

Let's give this a bump ... Anyone else up for a trip to Arkadia?

already there i make you a deal ! find me dkoa parts and ill find you perseus ;)

I know Korwil drop gloves, also orathan miners and teladon drops a part but as far as the harness go i put my money on Yuka

I know Korwil drop gloves, also orathan miners and teladon drops a part but as far as the harness go i put my money on Yuka

I was thinking Yuka too but I believe that already dropped the arms IIRC. Mutated Kalmadon or normal Kalmadon maybe?

Looking forward to a upcoming great weekend :D

If the old rules still hold true, it should be scoria. When they removed the L armor drops from mobs they replaced it with super rare unL drops from the same mobs. Some of the mutated mobs might be a possibility too though who knows.

Anyone fancy a trip to Arkadia today? I'm heading there at 15:30 today. Or just ping me a message in game for a free trip.

Next ferry at 16:30 ... all aboard!

Back