Planet Calypso Content Release 2019.0.2.1

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2019-03-26
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Fixed Issues
  • Added a Mining Guild Representative on Monria.
  • Corrected Durability values on new Monria armor parts.

Originally Posted Here

Hmmmm, I wonder when the new Monria armor parts will actually start dropping...?

2019-03-26
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Fixed Issues
  • Added a Mining Guild Representative on Monria.
  • Corrected Durability values on new Monria armor parts.

Originally Posted Here

Still no health bar or correction of the movement, lost mouse clicks, selecting not the nearest target, cycling forward and backward through targets, not shooting at next mob when you want to loot one etc.

Who asked MA to remove all this features? Please step forward and explain why you wanted all this features removed from EU and replaced with not working features.

Still no health bar or correction of the movement, lost mouse clicks, selecting not the nearest target, cycling forward and backward through targets, not shooting at next mob when you want to loot one etc.

Who asked MA to remove all this features? Please step forward and explain why you wanted all this features removed from EU and replaced with not working features.

Most of the controls and options are there if you take the time to look with the exception of health bars and maybe next target which are hardly game breaking.

and dont forget automatic tamming: if the whip is very low and cheap, you cant whip more at mob for lower spirit more: automatic tamming and spirit grow up again.... i cant buy a 500 ped whip... no more pets for me if there is not "tamming" action again...

and dont forget default action at vehicle now is Refuel... if i am scape from mobs and i put a vehicle, if not refuel, i cant enter, and mobs kill me...

and dont forget the swirl: now, no more animation for globals, and the secondary effect that Entropia Tracker not take the photo correctly...

and dont forget.... MA comunication: when the system camera was implemented, Luwvig, Dennis and more was ALL DAY putting here mesages... now, with the system implemented, no more messages, no more comunications.... LIKE ALWAYS... i thinked "yes, MA at last works!!!" and now, i say "yes, MA at last works... like always, nothing"...

Most of the controls and options are there if you take the time to look with the exception of health bars and maybe next target which are hardly game breaking.

Really?

They, MA, had a system that worked and was suitable to the game, f.x. Placement of Camera in the spot you want it and it will be there.
Now you can go into cursor mode and using left mouse button to adapt the placement of the camera BUT when you then move your Avatar with cursor keys around you will notice that the camera always looks in the geographical same direction, f.x. if it looks to the east to start and your avatar runs around and makes a full circle, the view does not change and you always look in the east direction.
So camera is now world centred instead of avatar centred which I think is not the best solution and which is not as it was before VU16 and I do not think I know a game where the view is not avatar centred but World centred.

When you change the view in cursor mode and then change to aim mode and start to walk, the avatar turns around and walks in the direction your view is set. This is also not as it was before VU16 and very bad as why I should only be able to run in the direction of my view?

Then before VU16 there was the possibility to change the view by 180 degree, meaning I could shoot at the mob in front of me and with a single click I could see what is behind me, now I have to press and hold the middle mouse button and have to move it until I see what is behind me. So instead of click button see what is behind me and then click again to see what is in front of me was replaced by the snap back view functionality.

They, MA, replaced a working feature, select next mob and select previous mob with this F key, now I have had uncountable times the behaviour that using the F key the target switched between 2 or 3 mobs out of maybe 10 who where visible on the Radar, crap to replace a working feature with one who does not work as intended and not correct it for weeks. Also if you press once F too much you have to cycle trough all mobs to get back to the previous mob, Pre VU16 it was one click on select previous target instead of xx clicks on F Key.

The same with looting the mob you killed, F key will maybe 8 out of 10 times do it as intended and loot the mob, in the other cases it will start to shoot at another mob instead of loot the dead mob.

Another feature they, MA, introduced is that sometimes you are not able to use the mouse, change to cursor or aim mode until you press both mouse buttons at the same time to get out of this not usable mouse.

Why did MA cripple the camera system and the interaction with targets or avatars?

Last edited:
Really?

They, MA, replaced a working feature, select next mob and select previous mob with this F key no I have had uncountable times the behaviour that using the F key the target switched between 2 or 3 mobs out of maybe 10 who where visible on the Radar, crap to replace a working feature with one who does not work as intended and not correct it for weeks.
"Lock Target" does what select next mob did. F is for bot mode to kill one mob. You can also hold use tool button to turn on auto use and in aim mode just point and shoot mobs.

The same with looting the mob you killed, F key will maybe 8 out of 10 times do it as intended and loot the mob, in the other cases it will start to shoot at another mob instead of loot the dead mob.
If your avatar is looking at a dead mob, F will loot the mob. It's kinda buggy with small mobs since they drop to the ground and your avatar then attacks the next mob instead of looting. You can move the camera manually in aim mode before pressing F or you can just run an auto loot pill for 5 cents per hour.

Hunting with melee in cursor mode, I do seem to get this bug frequently when hunting yog scrubs. F works ok in aim mode, but cursor mode is buggy. When they do finally fix bugs they usually break something else. I'm not holding my breath. :laugh:

"Lock Target" does what select next mob did. F is for bot mode to kill one mob. You can also hold use tool button to turn on auto use and in aim mode just point and shoot mobs.

If your avatar is looking at a dead mob, F will loot the mob. It's kinda buggy with small mobs since they drop to the ground and your avatar then attacks the next mob instead of looting. You can move the camera manually in aim mode before pressing F or you can just run an auto loot pill for 5 cents per hour.

Hunting with melee in cursor mode, I do seem to get this bug frequently when hunting yog scrubs. F works ok in aim mode, but cursor mode is buggy. When they do finally fix bugs they usually break something else. I'm not holding my breath. :laugh:

Sorry I meant Lock Target not F key - but the rest is still the same, not cycling trough all mobs on radar with that Lock Target key.

Or MA could revert back to loot mob action which worked every time before MA removed it with VU 16.

Next target is there, it's renamed Lock Target and they're pretending it's different, only difference is it doesn't work as reliably as before

ya i feel unhappy that MA stopped talking to us too. i hope they dont stop workin on it. our hopes were high. even agreeing with pirates who are saying MA could make more money with a properly programmed game. sadly the fixes they gave us is not much more overall than we had. seems like anyways. really don't wanna feel like that. hopefully we get a nice surprise?

Last edited:
Back