Entropia Universe 16.1.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
  • Fixed an issue causing (L)imited armor parts to provide full protection when below the condition limit, in some situations.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

I think its time to give those guys that exploit those bugs a temp ban. It's kind of annoying seeing ppls exploiting things like this and not give a fak. Ive seen few ppls with 0 tt perseus/mayhem armor and enhancers on them no plates.

(Already said this on forum once.Back in 2007-2008 i was in soc with Dessa and someone gave me L amp with few peds left and when i put it in storage it went back to previous value. So i figure out later if you put an item in storage/any container and you reopen it , but had to a bit under 1,5 tt of it it will have same value before you started using it. It worked on all L even on mining amps(small ones). First thing i did was to send a support and they had no reports on this bug and it got fixed instant. )

I think its time to give those guys that exploit those bugs a temp ban. It's kind of annoying seeing ppls exploiting things like this and not give a fak. Ive seen few ppls with 0 tt perseus/mayhem armor and enhancers on them no plates.

(Already said this on forum once.Back in 2007-2008 i was in soc with Dessa and someone gave me L amp with few peds left and when i put it in storage it went back to previous value. So i figure out later if you put an item in storage/any container and you reopen it , but had to a bit under 1,5 tt of it it will have same value before you started using it. It worked on all L even on mining amps(small ones). First thing i did was to send a support and they had no reports on this bug and it got fixed instant. )

In this case, I'm inclined to agree with you.

why wouldn't they list this?

I see you fix untradable items bug...

pretty incomplete list. do i got to go to ark moon to see if the door works?

Last edited:
On 18.03.2019 i did report an bug exploit from "xxx" mob (lvl 60+), with wich u can avoid to get hit by the mob.

Sorry, dont wanna risk an ban in way of tellung u the mob name and how it works, until it gets fixed.

PS: @MA stop burning ya $$$ on purpose with compet deeds and other bs ! Make this game great again ffs...!!!
Tho or implent an mod prgramm, so we can mod this game like it should be or was years years ago.....

Greetings forest900

seriously? you not messin with me? is there a pattern really?

Im not messing, it does open lol. Its not actually a dance, just a technique I guess... Can open it pretty fast when you know :D

Sneaky smugglers...

That's inside -

• Fixed an issue causing (L)imited armor parts to provide full protection when below the condition limit, in some situations.

I wish this shouldn't have to wait 2 weeks before fix ...

It seams it is like years ago, a bug that only a few know and does not cost MA money is very low on priority list.
Bugs that everyone knows or that cost MA money are very high on the priority list.

So if you want a bug corrected and not abused by a few for many weeks, tell it to everyone and MA will give this Bug higher Priority.

It seams it is like years ago, a bug that only a few know and does not cost MA money is very low on priority list.
Bugs that everyone knows or that cost MA money are very high on the priority list.

So if you want a bug corrected and not abused by a few for many weeks, tell it to everyone and MA will give this Bug higher Priority.

I have heard there is a bug that costs MA alot of money when you accidentally TT your expensive items. I sure hope they don't put a checkbox to lock items.

That probably was sarcasm because it's still not fixed.

i'm so full of sarcasm i can't even detect it anymore:)

Im not messing, it does open lol. Its not actually a dance, just a technique I guess... Can open it pretty fast when you know :D

Sneaky smugglers...

That's inside -

well i'm on the moon now. saw another avatar log off because of it. i can't get it to open and feel alot like a doge trying. wow so retard. i just know MA is inside there laughing their ass off. maybe MA doing this on purpose? can't have people going other planets because the storyline is better? can you get in easier once you been in there? should i wait around? can i collect hides before i get the mission? (i think no) is MA ever going to solve this ever growing problem (of disgruntled users)? does MA know how bad their programming looks?

yay i got in. bonnie taught me the smuggler dance. i got in and went to the mission broker npc and.... BROKEN! did anyone tell MA that releasing broken code is multiples worse than not releasing any code at all. and that maybe they should wait and beta test before final release. that would be like other games. i mean i couldn't be happier about the moon deeds actually paying out and even better than aud but come ON!

Last edited:
i'm so full of sarcasm i can't even detect it anymore:)

well i'm on the moon now. saw another avatar log off because of it. i can't get it to open and feel alot like a doge trying. wow so retard. i just know MA is inside there laughing their ass off. maybe MA doing this on purpose? can't have people going other planets because the storyline is better? can you get in easier once you been in there? should i wait around? can i collect hides before i get the mission? (i think no) is MA ever going to solve this ever growing problem (of disgruntled users)?

;)

Hi me again again :3, very much a well needed urgent fix. Great work.

status (health) bars to quick find players again pleaaase!!! ...and to heal without team...

I realy would like an option to snap the camara behind my characters head, or move my head/body to which way my cam is facing, its annoying to realign with changing to first person to jump back into third person to face my body and head where I want... or turn sharper on the spot with the controls WSAD, even though walking is smooth it is not tight enough on the spot. One of them three. Just suggestions as I go along...

But that is not as annoying as constantly mousing over sweaters to see their health. When im just 'burning' ped to help others, filling up the pot, why would you take this away? That confuses me, I know it didnt interfere with other part of the update, because as I repeat the bars are in the teaming code still, you still have your own health bar on the HUD, and a vehicle health appears when in a vehicle.

Good needed update.... Now health bars please? I hope your not abandoning them, and also hope its not going to be 3 years for simple thing you can stitch back in.

Obviously the more important aspect of this game is the economy, more so here than anywhere else, especially when it comes to what people put in and take out, needless to say, I think a lot of people are glad this has taken priority here.

(Tired rambling...Bouncy thoughts...)

and dont forget, MA: We need the ilusion of Global Animation... without swirl, globals and ATH is not the same... we lost the ilusion and surprise... ok ok, and we lost the globals too, lol

Great fix. During the event held in an LA last sunday one avatar used this exploit.. Hope avatar gets banned for life.

Not in disagreement with most all the posts. Having said that I am just wondering about all the praise for MA ? It was a bug and got fixed but why was everyone so mad at the ones that used it. I not sure but how would it affect your game play ? Banned for life ? That seems a little harsh. How would a player even know ? When I was hunting big mobs with L armor I never check to see if it was low because I got a warning message when it was.

Sorry kind off of what I was going to say. My comment is what happens to MA when the bug cost us money ? Like "This loot is claimed by another player" I know you could file a support case but it had to be each instance and if it happened 10 times, well you know what I mean. If we suffer oh well, if they suffer it seems to get fixed rather quickly. Just saying.

Not in disagreement with most all the posts. Having said that I am just wondering about all the praise for MA ? It was a bug and got fixed but why was everyone so mad at the ones that used it. I not sure but how would it affect your game play ? Banned for life ? That seems a little harsh. How would a player even know ? When I was hunting big mobs with L armor I never check to see if it was low because I got a warning message when it was.

Sorry kind off of what I was going to say. My comment is what happens to MA when the bug cost us money ? Like "This loot is claimed by another player" I know you could file a support case but it had to be each instance and if it happened 10 times, well you know what I mean. If we suffer oh well, if they suffer it seems to get fixed rather quickly. Just saying.

It's a shame it took many weeks to fix it. Nothing to praise about it.... but it could have been a lot worse, it could have been fixed after the mayhems, just like the pill stacking bug was fixed just after mayhem, giving those exploiters a HUGE advantage over everyone else.

There are people playing 50k or even more for a top armor set. You could have had a better option for free, in the past few weeks, since you could use for example, a perseus set, tier 10, at 0 ped tt, all slots filled with defense enhancers making the exploiter pretty much invincible. Having such a case during events, would pretty much ruin the whole event as you can't compete with something like that unless you exploit too.

And yes, this exploit costs us all a lot. MA lost money with it, we lost money with it so it should have been fixed within minutes of the first report, not in weeks. As for those who used it, since they have no moral compass, no shame and like to risk, they should be banned for life from all events along with a few months temp ban from the game.

So.. nothing changed to the camera for 2 weeks now. Does this mean it's done? Then I can finally start getting used to it.

*whimpers* Health bars....

So.. nothing changed to the camera for 2 weeks now. Does this mean it's done? Then I can finally start getting used to it.

i sure as hell hope not. theres a list longer than a boorums dong. it's so broken. i wish MA would focus 100% on everything. and do it one thing at a time.

there is so much wrong with the interface now. targetting, next target, autouse, weapon switching, using tools, unequiping, flying in space, key configuration, autolooting, wrong terminal opening, storage close closing inventory, storage opening inventory in middle, remove all enhancers, running or walk indicator, tp chip bugs, running to tp when clicking it locks the avatars running, losing focus on chat and opening all these other things, lost mouse clicks, camera moving when interacting(check RT AH dancing girl) and flying in space camera jumps back and forth, chat kicking, moon smuggler doors, camera going inside buildings, roofs, vehicles, pets and mountains, getting stuck in mountains, floors and walls, vehicles picking up when you try to get in them. all these things would be noticed if the devs actually played.

and here is more examples of why they should consider a scratch build. there should be an unequip button that unequips anything you are using instead of each item having that. you should automatically face your avatar towards the person you are dealing with.

and nitpicky things lke spending 200 to 600 peds on a pair of panties and you still see the default ones when you unequip all. dropships that don't drop. when you change target (because next target is so poor now) you have to click twice(more lost mouse clicks), players can't be found in registery, pirates spamming trade chat with crypto virus, people running bot sweaters and selling sweat for a ped per k, narcanisum still is 107-108% when someone just looted 500,000 peds worth of it(like that's not broken?), mobs that drop all oils on arkadia, swedes can't buy stongboxes, stuff you need is on another planet and if you buy it you have to go to caly, robots only invade calyand migration is only on caly, people able to steal 10 deeds for the price of one on ah, having to go to other sites (and alt key switches camera view) to do game things, cant get out of apartments without a tp, you should automatically equip a weapon when targeting a mob, autoloot should not have a range of effectivness it should at least move you into the range, mouseover item stacks should also show individual value.

boorum dongs to the moon ffs.

toon-1106.jpg

We have a few things we will release in an upcoming patch before Easter Mayhem. For the Camera system, I will give you guys a short teaser of what's to come. There will not be any drastic changes for the default settings.

• Option for having Left or Right mouse button as interact in cursor mode. Right mouse button is default.
  • Strafing while moving to target will not cancel the interact
  • A freelook camera option where the camera never adjusts to targets and movement is in the Avatars direction.

There are also other fixes and improvements but the full information will be in the patch release notes.

Interaction with vehicles should be reconsidered.
Me and some others have the same issue, if you are still in reload or fresh after (for example drilling) and click on you vehicle instead of sit in, you pick up the vehicle. Sometimes if i push to fast interact also after placing the vehicle i pick it up and need to wait the reload time to place it again.

Not sure if i explain the situation. maybe someone who had this problem can explain it better.

Interact should always give sit and if i want to pick up the vehicle should select from the menu.

We have a few things we will release in an upcoming patch before Easter Mayhem. For the Camera system, I will give you guys a short teaser of what's to come. There will not be any drastic changes for the default settings.

• Option for having Left or Right mouse button as interact in cursor mode. Right mouse button is default.
  • A freelook camera option where the camera never adjusts to targets and movement is in the Avatars direction.

There are also other fixes and improvements but the full information will be in the patch release notes.

That sounds like some really good improvements, stuff we've been hoping for, thanks :)

Thank you! Was just gathering energy to write again but this shortens the list quite a bit.

Most important remaining issues from my point of view:

- Don't break the target lock until after a creature is looted. Currently it breaks as soon as it is killed and this is a problem on uneven ground or in dense situations, when playing in 3rd person view and mainly with the keyboard. If others would prefer it as is, it shouldn't be difficult to make an option.

- Once a target is locked, I can only unselect it using the mouse and clicking somewhere on an empty area on the screen. It is not possible to achieve with the keyboard only, since turning or looking up/down are blocked (or the latter just snaps back, to be exact). This is often infuriating as there is zero tolerance for errors or changing one's mind. Please unblock all turn avatar/turn viewing direction actions when on target (turning would release target lock, changing viewing direction would not). Ideally, I would like the previously existing actions "unselect target" and "select previous target" back.

- With the "freelook camera" option mentioned above, we also need a ways to look (not turn) left/right i.o. to be able to adjust the view using the keyboard when needed. Look up/down was reinstated upon earlier request because of this, now without both axes it would be incomplete.

Please try out playing with the keyboard also, I am positive that it has not been tested actually because the outcome would have been different already for the current release. Make sure the leadership considers different playing modes as have evolved over the time and loses the idea of streamlining everybody to its own preference. (Btw you can't see fruits appearing at your feet in 1st person view).

There are a few more points but they are moot until after these crucial issues are resolved.

Last edited:
Thank you! Was just gathering energy to write again but this shortens the list quite a bit.

Most important remaining issues from my point of view:

- Don't break the target lock until after a creature is looted. Currently it breaks as soon as it is killed and this is a problem on uneven ground or in dense situations, when playing in 3rd person view and mainly with the keyboard. If others would prefer it as is, it shouldn't be difficult to make an option.

- Once a target is locked, I can only unselect it using the mouse and clicking somewhere on an empty area on the screen. It is not possible to achieve with the keyboard only, since turning or looking up/down are blocked (or the latter just snaps back, to be exact). This is often infuriating as there is zero tolerance for errors or changing one's mind. Please unblock all turn avatar/turn viewing direction actions when on target (turning would release target lock, changing viewing direction would not). Ideally, I would like the previously existing actions "unselect target" and "select previous target" back.

- With the "freelook camera" option mentioned above, we also need a ways to look (not turn) left/right i.o. to be able to adjust the view using the keyboard when needed. Look up/down was reinstated upon earlier request because of this, now without both axes it would be incomplete.

Please try out playing with the keyboard also, I am positive that it has not been tested actually because the outcome would have been different already for the current release. Make sure the leadership considers different playing modes as have evolved over the time and loses the idea of streamlining everybody to its own preference. (Btw you can't see fruits appearing at your feet in 1st person view).

There are a few more points but they are moot until after these crucial issues are resolved.

Personally getting locked on a corpse was one of the biggest annoyances of the past and hope it never returns for that reason and easier scripting. Both we can do without

Back