Selling: Paying You to Take My Wounding Skills

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
Are you making the final push to Kill Strike and want a little boost? Are you an entrepreneurial minded trader looking to make an easy buck?
Well the time is right because I'm doing it again! You bring me the ESI (I can collateralize as necessary) and I will give you the skills for FREE plus a BONUS bunch of PED!

TT available: 750+ PED TT of Wounding

Current Bonus:

10+ TT chip: 10%

50+ TT chip: 15%

100+ TT chip: 25%

500+ TT chip: 50%

800+ TT chip: 100%

Bonus will be paid as a % of the final chip value.

Example: If you bring me an ESI and the final skill chip value is 800 PED TT, I will give you the full skill chip + 800 PED.

WEEKEND BONUS All bonuses will be doubled until April 14th.

Last edited:
Some skills have gone to happy recipients, updated original post with currently available amount.

Last edited:
I am a little confused about why you are paying people to take your skills?

The only reason I can think of is trying yto get down to some levels to play in lower category, but o events are happening as far as I know...?

I am a little confused about why you are paying people to take your skills?

The only reason I can think of is trying yto get down to some levels to play in lower category, but o events are happening as far as I know...?

Correct, I am being proactive. Right now there is actually some markup to be had if someone decided to take my skills and sell them - it is unlikely that will be the case during the event.

Had a few takers but still plenty left! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Added a weekend bonus doubling the bonus payouts.

Last edited:
Wounding skills currently sell for close to 1200%. Make some easy ped today! :yay::yay::yay:

damn if only i had some ESI lol.

Back