Account lock (march 15th!)

xenet

Hatchling
Sorry if this is the wrong sub-forum, I don't see a support one, assuming support submission is for this only, but
My ticket may have been overlooked so I wanted to post here, maybe a dev will see,
Account was locked on the 15th, made a ticket on the 20th, then another a few days later suggested by the live chat.
No response as of yet.
First Ticket case is 370245 ign xenet cyrin akiras
been playing for a few months and gained 50k non implant skill points, was playing daily and really liking the game. Spent a lot of time, after a couple months helping out newbs around me with advice and in rookie, providing info and suggestions. I looked a lot into the combat mechanics of the game and have desire to level up depositing when necessary.

I was dum and downloaded attached the client to memory reader/editor out of curiosity ( i program for hobby ) to view some stuff, it crashed almost instantly after this process "a click", and my account seemed to be auto-locked a few minutes later.

In 100% honesty I have no idea or intention to learn how to hack or mess with game code. I've played 100 mmo's and never tried other than reading stuff using a memory editor in Everquest, which wasn't enforced apparently. This lead me to think this to be safe. I'm also very not knowing how to use a mem reader/editor (spent maybe a few hours of my life working with one) since I only enjoy straight coding in VStudio, i release freeware applications on my website from time to time among other things.

Anyway

Seems my relatives's account was locked to, shortly after (because of same IP i imagine) who's a semi-role-playing A Miner (ores matter and treasure)- no weapons on me and 100% focused on pacifist mining in calypso.)

Any help would be appreciated thanks :eyecrazy:

Related Question: I've seen screenshots of custom UIs, I was wondering if this was allowed? I imagine a mem reader application would be necessary to do such things since I don't see any addon documentation or folders or files.

Related Question: I've seen screenshots of custom UIs, I was wondering if this was allowed?.

I guess you probably saw not custom UI but screenshots from old versions. There were many changes through the time.

I once got auto locked for having Cheat engine on (which I used to hack emulated games) even though Cheat Engine wasn't even "hooked" to EU. During this time I normally closed Cheat Engine, but this one particular case I forgot. :laugh:

Gotta be really careful when it comes to EU... It is quite sensitive for obvious reasons, if it wasn't intentional, be patient and I'm sure MA will unlock you (I'm sure you've learned your lesson).

Well at least you know why you were locked.

Are you sure you haven't been hacked? Because despite your desire to level up your game someone been doing this for days before your lock:

2019-03-11 19:00:21 [#calytrade] [Xenet Cyrin Akiras] chipping *out* an entire character if i can, w/ implants, message me for info 25+ lr/hit/dmg with many other skills worked on , srry spam

2019-03-14 18:48:33 [Rookie] [Xenet Cyrin Akiras] selling ped for paypal

Are you sure you haven't been hacked? Because despite your desire to level up your game someone been doing this for days before your lock:

2019-03-11 19:00:21 [#calytrade] [Xenet Cyrin Akiras] chipping *out* an entire character if i can, w/ implants, message me for info 25+ lr/hit/dmg with many other skills worked on , srry spam

If that is same person, strange he not mention he is selling peds outside official way ;) For that is ban too.

Good find.. :laugh:

So you intentionally broke some of the base rules of the game, even made account here on the forum hoping for the sympathy of the community so that MA might unlock you?

I think MA did the right thing here with the lock!

Let's put it straight, it's not against rules to sell in-game assets outside of the game, it's merely not recommended. Here's an excerpt from the EULA:

Please notice that transactions concerning payment for Virtual Items, including PED, outside the Entropia Universe often involve fraudulent activities. You acknowledge that any transaction regarding Virtual Items, including PED, carried out using any service or system other than one of MindArk’s Approved Transaction systems is at Your own risk.

I just thought those in-game operations were contradictory with OP's attitude, as if his avatar was controlled by someone else.

:laugh::laugh:

i havent see that mentioned on his post !

Yeah... smells fishy

"I was dum and downloaded attached the client to memory reader/editor out of curiosity ( i program for hobby ) to view some stuff, it crashed almost instantly after this process "a click", and my account seemed to be auto-locked a few minutes later."

This is the part that's an obvious lie - "out of curiosity"

Tried to hack the game and got immediately locked.

Back