PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    About to log in right after i tryed to play another game in Defense of the Ancients .... BUT .. my lobby 9/10 russian players in non russian region

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tor Ted Hovi
    Society
    Cyreans ELITE
    Images
    Feeding my addiction since 2003.

I never buy lottery tickets, never gamble in any way, EU is my thing.

Somehow it relaxes me while giving a slight tingle of excitement

It just works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco|MindArk
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

still trying to get the 2-6 times 1000 multis i need for 95ish% return.....
    even though it didn't happen, i found some EP recycle BPs in one of my storage containers, that was a nice surprise
    Last edited by Alukat123; 03-27-2019 at 11:27.

Provider
    tyires tyirepl tyirepl
    Images
    I did log in yesterday for a 15min to commit my second withdrawal and remind myself that this project is not worth my precious time and hard earned assets.

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
    There are a lot of full time players in Entropia like myself who are on almost everyday, and for long times.

Today I logged in to check my overnight crafting run results, update my spreadsheet, and tonight I will likely log on for several hours to hang out in Discord with a group of people from all over the world who have developed friendships.
    We enjoy chatting about our daily activities, quick little updates on what's going on irl, and out-of-this-world theories on how the game works. Sometimes we even discuss conspiracy theories, like how the hamsters running the server wheels at MindArk are addicted to a specific strain of caffeine only available at one specific coffee shop... But what we enjoy the most is to do group activities. Team hunting the biggest mobs in the game, challenging each other to "HoF Offs", interplanetary travel, space hunting, and even taking on the status quo monolithic PvP societies at land grab.

Entropia Universe goes through many updates, some larger than others. Historically those who have learned to roll with the punches have fared better than those who have not. This camera system was frustrating to adapt to, but has some definite advantages. We choose to focus on the positive.

So, if your a full time player like me and logged in, why did you log in? And what did you do?
    if i read that, then i get a strong feeling, that EU should have a chat like Discord implemented, where you can show videos or pictures with no stress and just drag and drop the files to show. I use Discord to meet our game dev. team and also my customers.

I logged in because it's a game that is fun to play sometimes and I felt like playing, why does anything else at all matter?

Edit from below*

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Failivrin again.
    Last edited by Slyk; 03-27-2019 at 12:43.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Isfin Failivrin Meleth
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    I logged in to grind and reach my set goals, becouse I love this game even with its flaws.

Shame the forums isnt as enjoyable... Sometimes seems like a black hole of shit sucking in players who has or wants to quit and for some reason lacks the ability to move on.
    - Regards, Failivrin

Quote Originally Posted by Failivrin View Post
    I logged in to grind and reach my set goals, becouse I love this game even with its flaws.

Shame the forums isnt as enjoyable... Sometimes seems like a black hole of shit sucking in players who has or wants to quit and for some reason lacks the ability to move on.
    1.) players who like(d) the game may voice their concern here, when MA made bad decissions* or if bugs happened, those players may potentially like the game as much as you do, but not in the current state it is
    2.) since you literally tell people to leave the game rather than MA adressing issues, i hope you never ask MA for improving the economy or running more advertising to attract more players.

*like refusing to look into unintentional changes which made the game worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    1.) players who like(d) the game may voice their concern here, when MA made bad decissions or if bugs happened, those players may potentially like the game as much as you do, but not in the current state it is
    2.) since you literally tell people to leave the game rather than MA adressing issues, i hope you never ask MA for improving the economy or running more advertising to attract more players.
    He talking about the people who spend 5 hours a day complaining on forums who haven't played the game in years, or people who barely play the game.

I've read the forums for quite some time, played in loot 1.0 and can't think of anything positive you've ever said here. You're not ever 'voicing your concerns about bad decisions' you're here to chime into every thread about how many more x1000 mutlis you need on you 0% MU noobie BLP amp BP that you use to gamble for expensive BP's rather than crafting a base product with viable MU while also looting good BPs.

Quote Originally Posted by Slyk View Post
    I've read the forums for quite some time, played in loot 1.0 and can't think of anything positive you've ever said here.
    you can't, before loot 2.0's unintentional crafting/mining changes i was busy playing sessions of up to 32 hours, been too busy and the game was too good to spend time in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Slyk View Post
    You're not ever 'voicing your concerns about bad decisions' you're here to chime into every thread about how many more x1000 mutlis you need on you 0% MU noobie BLP amp BP that you use to gamble for expensive BP's rather than crafting a base product with viable MU while also looting good BPs.
    sharing how the game plays out. When i'm overstocked on all the good MU stuff and there's no point in crafting more of those, then aim for the more trickier/higher stuff, all you may see in EL tracker is roadie, because that's where i usually get the globals. On the majority of my crafts, roadie is just a small potion of my crafting, i simply don't global or the globals aren't tracked... So you make totally false assumptions just because you go by EL tracker...
    Last edited by Alukat123; 03-27-2019 at 13:11.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast