I did log in today because...

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
There are a lot of full time players in Entropia like myself who are on almost everyday, and for long times.

Today I logged in to check my overnight crafting run results, update my spreadsheet, and tonight I will likely log on for several hours to hang out in Discord with a group of people from all over the world who have developed friendships.
We enjoy chatting about our daily activities, quick little updates on what's going on irl, and out-of-this-world theories on how the game works. Sometimes we even discuss conspiracy theories, like how the hamsters running the server wheels at MindArk are addicted to a specific strain of caffeine only available at one specific coffee shop... But what we enjoy the most is to do group activities. Team hunting the biggest mobs in the game, challenging each other to "HoF Offs", interplanetary travel, space hunting, and even taking on the status quo monolithic PvP societies at land grab.

Entropia Universe goes through many updates, some larger than others. Historically those who have learned to roll with the punches have fared better than those who have not. This camera system was frustrating to adapt to, but has some definite advantages. We choose to focus on the positive.

So, if your a full time player like me and logged in, why did you log in? And what did you do?

I logged in today, because I like this game a lot, it's the only game I keep coming back to. And my society is really active, so there's always someone on. Talk about the day, share some humour, talk about the new armor on Monria and Next Island. Trying to get those 100 globals done on formicacida for the ticket event. Bump the events on OLA 65. Laugh about that time we let Alina in our society and we pretended for a whole day that all we did was gather sweat and fruit. And that the only thing he could say was noobs! and if we would go for landgrab soon, to which we replied, if we can bring our Azuros, and that a higher sweat gatherer level would bring more sweat per hour. Fun times.

I logged in today to send some dirty PMs to Divinity
Then I was going to PM $5 but I forgot he quit so I started to cry
Then I realized I’m awesome so I was then happy
I shot some Scip
I wanna bitch slap Slyk

I log in today because If I don't shoot mobs I lose.
I have a lot of goals to reach still.
Everything else is a combination of the above.

So, if your a full time player like me and logged in, why did you log in? And what did you do?

Why? I have a bloody fortune invested in this platform. Have a shop to upkeep, two actually. Demanding miners need amps and items sold need replacing in shops. Endless search for certain recources. ( Even hired me in a miner so I can concentrate on other stuff.)

Do? Lose! I always lose financially. The myth is for entertainment, pleasure or fun. Not when left feeling violated, robbed, enbittered and drained. Most expensive game platform on Earth, only one real profiteer tho. ( If shopowner-crafter are given a little bit more leeway lootwise, it sure would help.)

Since the VU, ive attempted multiple EP IV Runs. Whoah! not to gamble for a HOF , but Residue generation. yes for mining amps and stupid not to use res, manufacturing those.

Just like today, it goes like this. Bank transfer 300 Euros. (amps sold out and needing replacement, 23 D-Class.) Luckilly one 700 ish hof, res only. I ran that and made amps)

12 made all res gone. One not full tt, last one, goes to my miner for recources. I go do some magurg hunting, 2 hours and not one sigle bloody pincer. usually happens. very rare.

Back to another run crafting. 50 od clicks EP IV. All fails and not even res dropping at all. Happens a lot since VU. All peds gone. Now cursing myself , ( again, like every time), not to transfer money again.

I could make my gaming activities last longer before this VU, now I cant. Not crafting. Its been tweaked and screwed with. Quite obvious. :eyecrazy:

Last edited:
I logged in today...

to say hi to may great soccies and see what's happening in their lives and how their day has been, and finally to see if by error or magically some peds might of appeared in the ped card section...but unfortunately the latter wasn't the case.

Regards
Tees

PS

I bought Hypnotyk a big fat paczki

I loged in today bcuz i invested to much time and money already in this to pack my shiet up.

About to log in right after i tryed to play another game in Defense of the Ancients .... BUT .. my lobby 9/10 russian players in non russian region :yay:

Feeding my addiction since 2003.

I never buy lottery tickets, never gamble in any way, EU is my thing.

Somehow it relaxes me while giving a slight tingle of excitement :scratch2:

It just works.

still trying to get the 2-6 times 1000 multis i need for 95ish% return.....
even though it didn't happen, i found some EP recycle BPs in one of my storage containers, that was a nice surprise :D

Last edited:
I did log in yesterday for a 15min to commit my second withdrawal and remind myself that this project is not worth my precious time and hard earned assets.

There are a lot of full time players in Entropia like myself who are on almost everyday, and for long times.

Today I logged in to check my overnight crafting run results, update my spreadsheet, and tonight I will likely log on for several hours to hang out in Discord with a group of people from all over the world who have developed friendships.
We enjoy chatting about our daily activities, quick little updates on what's going on irl, and out-of-this-world theories on how the game works. Sometimes we even discuss conspiracy theories, like how the hamsters running the server wheels at MindArk are addicted to a specific strain of caffeine only available at one specific coffee shop... But what we enjoy the most is to do group activities. Team hunting the biggest mobs in the game, challenging each other to "HoF Offs", interplanetary travel, space hunting, and even taking on the status quo monolithic PvP societies at land grab.

Entropia Universe goes through many updates, some larger than others. Historically those who have learned to roll with the punches have fared better than those who have not. This camera system was frustrating to adapt to, but has some definite advantages. We choose to focus on the positive.

if i read that, then i get a strong feeling, that EU should have a chat like Discord implemented, where you can show videos or pictures with no stress and just drag and drop the files to show. I use Discord to meet our game dev. team and also my customers.

I logged in because it's a game that is fun to play sometimes and I felt like playing, why does anything else at all matter?

Edit from below*

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Failivrin again.

Last edited:
I logged in to grind and reach my set goals, becouse I love this game even with its flaws.

Shame the forums isnt as enjoyable... Sometimes seems like a black hole of shit sucking in players who has or wants to quit and for some reason lacks the ability to move on. :scratch2:

I logged in to grind and reach my set goals, becouse I love this game even with its flaws.

Shame the forums isnt as enjoyable... Sometimes seems like a black hole of shit sucking in players who has or wants to quit and for some reason lacks the ability to move on. :scratch2:

1.) players who like(d) the game may voice their concern here, when MA made bad decissions* or if bugs happened, those players may potentially like the game as much as you do, but not in the current state it is
2.) since you literally tell people to leave the game rather than MA adressing issues, i hope you never ask MA for improving the economy or running more advertising to attract more players.

*like refusing to look into unintentional changes which made the game worse.

1.) players who like(d) the game may voice their concern here, when MA made bad decissions or if bugs happened, those players may potentially like the game as much as you do, but not in the current state it is
2.) since you literally tell people to leave the game rather than MA adressing issues, i hope you never ask MA for improving the economy or running more advertising to attract more players.

He talking about the people who spend 5 hours a day complaining on forums who haven't played the game in years, or people who barely play the game.

I've read the forums for quite some time, played in loot 1.0 and can't think of anything positive you've ever said here. You're not ever 'voicing your concerns about bad decisions' you're here to chime into every thread about how many more x1000 mutlis you need on you 0% MU noobie BLP amp BP that you use to gamble for expensive BP's rather than crafting a base product with viable MU while also looting good BPs.

I've read the forums for quite some time, played in loot 1.0 and can't think of anything positive you've ever said here.

you can't, before loot 2.0's unintentional crafting/mining changes i was busy playing sessions of up to 32 hours, been too busy and the game was too good to spend time in the forum.

You're not ever 'voicing your concerns about bad decisions' you're here to chime into every thread about how many more x1000 mutlis you need on you 0% MU noobie BLP amp BP that you use to gamble for expensive BP's rather than crafting a base product with viable MU while also looting good BPs.

sharing how the game plays out. When i'm overstocked on all the good MU stuff and there's no point in crafting more of those, then aim for the more trickier/higher stuff, all you may see in EL tracker is roadie, because that's where i usually get the globals. On the majority of my crafts, roadie is just a small potion of my crafting, i simply don't global or the globals aren't tracked... So you make totally false assumptions just because you go by EL tracker...

Last edited:
Intresting to see how you process and interpret information, pherhaps I hit a soer toe... :popcorn:

1.) players who like(d) the game may voice their concern here, when MA made bad decissions* or if bugs happened, those players may potentially like the game as much as you do, but not in the current state it is

*like refusing to look into unintentional changes which made the game worse.

^Oh here we go again....

Back to why I logged in today... Over to you

I logged in today as I do almost every day since 2008. There was no better game than this game since 2004. Sometimes I have taken my own vacation, however, finally i allways have returned.

I hope that nowadays, the new CEO and MA developers are up to everyone who preferred this game forever.

(2011 video)

Last edited:
I logged today to get a daily dopamine :D

The feeling is inconceivable …

i logged in today because this is my life. nearly. wake up, grab a coffee, log in, down a few grams of kratom, check my ah sales. then i check the daily missions. today i'm off to monria to grind the all important plushies. well, that and the new dailies. totally love that there is new content. haven't even absorbed the last content fully. it's freakin awesome that monria has dailies that drop daily tokens. i do hope that other planets get the daily tokens daily missions too. i loved the ark daily but always hated that it doesn't drop daily tokens.

i really do love this game and most of all yall. i dunno how but MA made me hooked on this game. and it's funny, i'm still buying into other games even though i can't really get into them. ma has corrupted my gamer sense. i think that corruption might be a big prob for mindark. people were so used to the (crap) interface that other game interfaces were no longer comfortable. i really think they should build a new interface from scratch. this one is as klunky as the old one was. and its still not like triple A games. but i love it just the same.

this was one of the original promises, to make EU citizenry a thing, and so it is. now, this is one reason people are so emotional about getting the bugs fixed.

Because we all are masochists ....

I do to log in because I like virtual worlds. Although, much of it has been explored, I still like it. Who knows someday some clunky meteors might crash into some planets and change the future.
I really miss the old role playing colonists model but I guess we are in industrialist Era.
I do log in to this forum here I do not know why tho, guess
I really need a new fresh one and user friendly. Tips for discord or other alternative?

I did log last night in because I love playing. I've been doing the same thing almost nightly for over a decade, and I still look forward to it every day.

Peace, Miles

(If Tracker says otherwise, Toulan doesn't really register on Tracker and I spend a lot of time there.)

Last edited:
I wanted to log in today to check if MA implemented VU 17.02 already but couldn't find any news about it on PFC, so decided not to waste my precious time....yet

Back