PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    (Col.) Arkadia Rouchnecks
    Images

Janitors Closet Shops

This is to announce that both Neas Place Booth and Shop 4 Sanctuary Cove are now again fully stocked with Full (M) & (F) Pegasus armor sets with Pulsar 9 & 10 Plates. Also Sanctuary Cove Janitors Closet, is again fully stocked with D-Class amps for the fans ♥

The current Robot Event on Planet Clypso has suddenly made Pegasus armor with Pulsar 9 plates very popular. No surprize if you can solo a Pulzar and Quazar, with such a armor setup. Not the cheapest but definitelly worth it.

I will do my best to replace sets as they are sold. They can only really be crafted fanatically on Arkadia, where I reside now, gathering the recources and manufacturing items. ( One server only that drops Cordul stone.)

Those in line for a set, and finding my shopkeeper at Neas sold out, give it a day or two, max 5. You can also do the efford and check my shop on Arkadia Sanctuary Cove TP. The same is stocked there and more variety of items.

Sanctuary Cove also stocks sets of Lupus and Aquilla

Thanks for you patronage and also your patience.
    Last edited by Spacejanitor; 03-27-2019 at 10:02. Reason: Grammar + spelling

Isle of Troy Plot #5 & Southern Ithaca Plot #14
    Nea's Place TP & Sanctuary Cove TP & Aakas Island Arkadia. Starfinder XIII & Firebird

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Thaddeus Rusty Venture
    Society
    Death Lords
    Images
    You run neas so bad its a joke. Selling armor at neas? Neas booth should be the most low lvl noob focused store in the entire game. Not selling armors. No wonder hardly anyone sweats there anymore. You ruined it

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Enviro Larry Lagoono
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Venture Bros View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You run neas so bad its a joke. Selling armor at neas? Neas booth should be the most low lvl noob focused store in the entire game. Not selling armors. No wonder hardly anyone sweats there anymore. You ruined it
    Savage....

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Janko SuperKanjo vd Haak
    Society
    Kaos
    Images
    He uined the sweating there because what he sells in his shop there? Like sweaters are the people that want to shop?
    Account Created 2006-03-03

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    (Col.) Arkadia Rouchnecks
    Images
    Talk is easy. Do you run a shop ingame? I dont own the entire LA and have absolutelly nothing to do with sweating. In fact, when I bought the Booth ,Nea`s was already dead. Its picked up somewhat since actually. BTW its not like my little booth hasnt been selling. I regularlly have to take trips to replace items. I dont just sell armors, its just a featured item right now in conjunction with an event, anticipated. Have you looked what items I have up for sale? It changes regularlly and I try to maintain a variety for as much as i can muster. I think you might be plesantlly surprized noob

Isle of Troy Plot #5 & Southern Ithaca Plot #14
    Nea's Place TP & Sanctuary Cove TP & Aakas Island Arkadia. Starfinder XIII & Firebird