UI update for higher resolution

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Not sure where this would go, but at times my hands do not work correctly, like today/. Much of the UI is very hard to accurately hit

When placing items in auction on high resolution screens the arreow buttons are insanely small and very hartd to click accuratley. Would love to have a scaling otpion to avoid issues when listing items, like hitting the down arrow instead of the up only 15 pixels away. or the 100's digit instead of the 10's digit being only 2 pixels away.

Same with the crafting UI is very hard to aim at the icons and arrows without some mistakes that need to be corrected at times, because they too are very small.

How small are these things?, the width of my mouse cursor is bigger than one single arrow in the UI. and can fit within 2 arrows, actually probably very similar to the size of the bold text in this post at default.

Hope that makes sense, thanks in advance.

Last edited:
what about running EU in a lower resolution mode, quick & dirty fix? :)

what about running EU in a lower resolution mode, quick & dirty fix? :)

yes except that once do that my windows take up most of the screen :) I like to see the game when the windows are open too :) Besides, it isn't quite a quick fix if no real fix exists yet. ;)

Already running at only half the resolution of this monitor anyhow....because if I run it at full...I simply cannot read it.

Just something most games probably should do if they want to capture people with these larger monitor sizes, which generally go on expensive computers, which means a prime customer demographic to capture. More boris are gud. ;)

Let me guess, you have a 4k monitor?

same problem here... cant read messages / item infos etc....

resize for all windows would e good :)

Sounds good.
While at it, maybe utilizing more then the 1GB Vram, that still is used, even on highest settings.
Not sure if that applies to higher resolutions, but I still run on 1080p.

i support this!

Let me guess, you have a 4k monitor?

well, yes.
i use present-day equipment here.

technology outside of PE advanced since we started in 2002...
back then i had 1mBit DSL, today i have 400mBit,
back then i had NVidia TI4200, today i have RX580,
back then i had 1024 x 768 res, today i have 3840 × 2160 res,

continue at will, but we cant halt on everything only because MindArk doesnt develop their product.

Back