Red Ped Redemption Events!

add me please :)

zegatofiasgato

add me pls

Thanks for the event and the quick prize ped payment :)

Register: Dessa Dessa Dj

please add Uni chronos planar

I want in on this action! Lamia Majora Pechunter

updated list on post 2 with current amount of globals in May

The spawn is very low in la 42

you mean 40 or 42?

at the spawn of LA 40 = 18 red dots. should be more than enough

Last edited:
red is ped and ped is red

add me pls.

Banna tBANNA ARHItARtDES

this is the way a small scam works, u put a prize on top, u make an event, u let the stupid ppl work and when u see them glose to the end u change the rules, simple and effective. This is a tipical case of what I just said above.

Dear hunters and miners,

After getting feedback from several participants we decided to change the Red Ped Redemption promotion in a way that made rewards more accessible to the average player and less reliant on pure grinding. We have done this by introducing a ladder system that is easier to climb and complete, as well as including some additional non-grinding ways to win prizes. We hope you like the updated event, and we look forward to paying out the first round of prizes soon!

To promote the event, we have decided that of the 19th of May all globals found in May will count towards the globals in june

More info at skype: valivill or discord #0835 Valivill

ooukey, another one shifting and changing rules during event, I just don't understand how can u lack of respect like this, just don't get it... WTF is wrong whit this ppl? three's no more proud in keeping your word till the end of the bargain anymore, fuck this event.

DONT CALL FOR ME ANYMORE, I don't give a fuck about your events, promotions or how many fking prize and chest u put around the world to complicate the simple rule... Hunt and get the result paid at the end. For me u don't exist anymore just for the simple fact u toke me as foul to get to your land and hunt, spend time , getting tired as fuck to chase a ghost.

listen to this shit: " After getting feedback from several participants we decided to change the Red Ped Redemption promotion" wtf..who? what participants me and others 2-3 ppl who randomly hunt there cause I have not seen anyone grinding there for days, just me and the troxies, once in a while a green dot for a short time.
...oh and where did I hear this shit again? oh yeah to :
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Hunting-Daily-HSL-Sumimas-and-Scipulors/page4
because I don't give a fuck what they talked one to another I wont go forward to point other things regarding this "coincidence"

so to be clear to ALL HUNTERS, no matter what plan u do guys if they see u winning or idk just doing better they will change the rules, is all a bullshit, no honor among those so called promoters.

let me point u why and will be clear for everyone.

first they come whit the bait and tell u the sweet prize is there and when u get close, they change the rules, PERIOD.

this event had the promo banner right at the beginning ( but was removed ) and sounded something like this " after a success of the last month we decided to bla bla bla de event and now u can win up to 25 ped/ global"

the rules were simple:
1. u get back the taxes for the HSL of the month.
2. each global has a base value of 10 ped
if u score 10 globals u get 10% multiplier meaning + 1ped for each global
if u score 50 globals u get 40% multiplier meaning + 4 ped for each globals SCORED TILL 50
if u score 100 globals u get 75% multiplier witch is +7.5 ped each global = 100*10 + 100*7,5 = 3750 ped
and if u r tough enough
if u score 150 globals u get 150% extra for all globals scored = 150*10 + 150*15 = 3750 ped

what we have now?

for FIRST 10 globals u get 10 ped each = 100 ped
next 10 globals u get 11 ped each = 110 ped
next 10 globals u get 12 ped each = 120 ped
next 10 = 130 ped
next 10 = 140 ped
and last tier = 150 ped
total = 750 ped

now from 3750 ped for 150 globals i get downgrade to 1830 ped (750+750+330) losing 1920 ped from what supposed to be in the first place.

to point the possibility of reaching I just say I scored in 6 days = 79 globals ( 11 days left from May )

So Valivill decided to change that when he saw me getting close to that result, I 2 words I got a middle finger and nothing else to say

I had till 19 May 4 hofs and I beat my own record for the HSL of the month :335ped, 513ped, 2203ped, 5547ped

now I lost the reward for HSL witch is a shame and disgraceful to not pay what u promise, but that's life, life sucks sometimes, we need to move on.

Any sane player would avoid this kind of shady promotion, and I m sure some will don't give a fuck because they either forget or don't care to much simply cause didn't happened to them.

Despite everything, for me is last time I have to deal whit this guy, I don't care about the peds from event I don't care about any new event, bout excuses or idk what else, he;s to me a tipical scammer who fucked me up. simple as that.

cheers.
tBANNA

this is the way a small scam works, u put a prize on top, u make an event, u let the stupid ppl work and when u see them glose to the end u change the rules, simple and effective. This is a tipical case of what I just said above.

ooukey, another one shifting and changing rules during event, I just don't understand how can u lack of respect like this, just don't get it... WTF is wrong whit this ppl? three's no more proud in keeping your word till the end of the bargain anymore, fuck this event.

DONT CALL FOR ME ANYMORE, I don't give a fuck about your events, promotions or how many fking prize and chest u put around the world to complicate the simple rule... Hunt and get the result paid at the end. For me u don't exist anymore just for the simple fact u toke me as foul to get to your land and hunt, spend time , getting tired as fuck to chase a ghost.

listen to this shit: " After getting feedback from several participants we decided to change the Red Ped Redemption promotion" wtf..who? what participants me and others 2-3 ppl who randomly hunt there cause I have not seen anyone grinding there for days, just me and the troxies, once in a while a green dot for a short time.
...oh and where did I hear this shit again? oh yeah to :
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Hunting-Daily-HSL-Sumimas-and-Scipulors/page4
because I don't give a fuck what they talked one to another I wont go forward to point other things regarding this "coincidence"

so to be clear to ALL HUNTERS, no matter what plan u do guys if they see u winning or idk just doing better they will change the rules, is all a bullshit, no honor among those so called promoters.

let me point u why and will be clear for everyone.

first they come whit the bait and tell u the sweet prize is there and when u get close, they change the rules, PERIOD.

this event had the promo banner right at the beginning ( but was removed ) and sounded something like this " after a success of the last month we decided to bla bla bla de event and now u can win up to 25 ped/ global"

the rules were simple:
1. u get back the taxes for the HSL of the month.
2. each global has a base value of 10 ped
if u score 10 globals u get 10% multiplier meaning + 1ped for each global
if u score 50 globals u get 40% multiplier meaning + 4 ped for each globals SCORED TILL 50
if u score 100 globals u get 75% multiplier witch is +7.5 ped each global = 100*10 + 100*7,5 = 3750 ped
and if u r tough enough
if u score 150 globals u get 150% extra for all globals scored = 150*10 + 150*15 = 3750 ped

what we have now?

for FIRST 10 globals u get 10 ped each = 100 ped
next 10 globals u get 11 ped each = 110 ped
next 10 globals u get 12 ped each = 120 ped
next 10 = 130 ped
next 10 = 140 ped
and last tier = 150 ped
total = 750 ped

now from 3750 ped for 150 globals i get downgrade to 1830 ped (750+750+330) losing 1920 ped from what supposed to be in the first place.

to point the possibility of reaching I just say I scored in 6 days = 79 globals ( 11 days left from May )

So Valivill decided to change that when he saw me getting close to that result, I 2 words I got a middle finger and nothing else to say

I had till 19 May 4 hofs and I beat my own record for the HSL of the month :335ped, 513ped, 2203ped, 5547ped

now I lost the reward for HSL witch is a shame and disgraceful to not pay what u promise, but that's life, life sucks sometimes, we need to move on.

Any sane player would avoid this kind of shady promotion, and I m sure some will don't give a fuck because they either forget or don't care to much simply cause didn't happened to them.

Despite everything, for me is last time I have to deal whit this guy, I don't care about the peds from event I don't care about any new event, bout excuses or idk what else, he;s to me a tipical scammer who fucked me up. simple as that.

cheers.
tBANNA

Damn, that's a shitty move. Won't attend this event or go to these LAs

Never should rules change in an event unless it's for the better of the grinder.. this is just sad I would stay away from this one. Can't be trusted

[...]

[...]

That sounds very bad, wth

Back