Red Ped Redemption Events!

Voeg mij der maar aan toe.

added you to the list.
updated gold heist rewards :cheer:

Please register me - Patrizia Pandemic Giano. Thanks.

updated list
updated global list till 23 july
updated gold heist chest

Register me please: Rebekah Beki Viera :)

Register me please: Storm Spawn Bootcamp

Not sure how others feel but I wish you would bump up the Atrox maturity. There are many young-provider which don't count for the silver/gold missions.

At the same time since neconu missions are one kill one point I hope you consider putting them back to young's and as many of them as you can.

ty for consideration.

Not sure how others feel but I wish you would bump up the Atrox maturity. There are many young-provider which don't count for the silver/gold missions.

At the same time since neconu missions are one kill one point I hope you consider putting them back to young's and as many of them as you can.

ty for consideration.

NOOOO

Big neconu! not that much harder to kill, bigger chance of rewards! young are boooring!

ty for consideration.

On LA02 are mainly young to old atroxes as it should.
On LA40 are mainly medium atroxes. We filled 2 dna with 100% density + 60% maturity. There is 1 dna inactive which could spawn a young here and there.
On LA50 we recently switched to medium Neconu since there was not enough/none interest in small neconu. They were too easy to kill even with their high damage. Since LA50 has 6 neconu DNA, we filled 1 dna to 60% maturity while the rest is inactive and spawns here and there a young.

Register 'Sange Perseverance Yasha', ty :)

yes your prize has been added on post 2.

Feel free to pm me ingame to claim your reward !

:yay::yay::yay:

congrats Aske for winning 209 ped on goldheist ( using x3 chip)

Back