Red Ped Redemption Events!

So sad to hear that this happen. I wander why they do that?

Also, hunter community shooed be aware of this type of behaviors in the future.

Chears!

That's disappointing to make changes during the event. Makes it concerning to invest time and money to hunt in your event.
Really would be better to just honor the previously stated rules until the end of May and then start in June with new rules (possibly give people an option to carry over to new month rules).

updated the list and updated gold chest

That's disappointing to make changes during the event. Makes it concerning to invest time and money to hunt in your event.
Really would be better to just honor the previously stated rules until the end of May and then start in June with new rules (possibly give people an option to carry over to new month rules).

Agreed - if you change the rules, then honor the globals that were collected during the old rules!

Purchasing a TP for one of your LAs should not impact the hunters, who collected these globals in good faith and following your rules. It created an unstable and unreliable event, and I will spread the word to why you should not compete.

Since of today we are the new and proud owners of AOL 02 :cheer::cheer::cheer:

We will be adding it to the promo as soon as possible.
The rules will stay the same since the atrox young fits in nicely.

updated post 2 for future prize winners on gold heist:cool:

Thx for the payout,

I will be joining for the new event when I'm back on caly.

I feel there are some neconu that need slaughtering :D

updated gold chest amount
added winners from gold chest heist see post 2 :cheer::cheer:

updated the list + gold heist payouts

yo scammer remove the title of the even, is a lie no1 can score 25 ped on your event anymore

these are the rules those event promoters refused to honor by changing the rules middle of the event after they saw me reaching the maximum also refusing to pay the reward they told will pay.

be aware, they have proven they can change the rules by this example, and let u unpaid. Even the title of the event is a lie cause is impossible to reach 25 ped/ global as they advertise.

just bunch of thieves and scums, soon I will find out who are they and post here those who didn't reacted in a proper way even if they are part of the fund.

just saying.

Please register: Janko SuperKanjo vd Haak

Please add: Mista Jagwarr Flayer and also Tally Talanz DeClaw

Please add: Mista Jagwarr Flayer and also Tally Talanz DeClaw

You guys added Tally to the list but forgot to add me. Please add: Mista Jagwarr Flayer
TY

Wes please tell me when you're on caly and online, as i'm having exams now and don't want to waste any time whatsoever.

will send you a pm tonight / tomorrow when im back on caly :cool:

Wes please tell me when you're on caly and online, as i'm having exams now and don't want to waste any time whatsoever.

sent offline msg for reward. Tomorrow it will expire please come online.
Updated list with participants and Gold heist rewards

Please register Aryana Ary Softheart. Thank you very much.

updated list + gold heist reward

Back