Red Ped Redemption Events!

Barry jackpot globals till october 14th 2019

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19LVzNIS1tyUngQv1IXFSW3mqq5VMuARClJNqlNpZ_iw/edit#gid=0

HOW CLOSE ARE YOU TO WIN THE BARRY JACKPOT??? see link above

Gold Heist payouts:

John Charlemange Charles 29 ped 15 nov
Cool Buckwild Fly 58 ped 15 nov
John Charlemange Charles 61 ped 13 nov
Paulo Foto Macedo 32 ped 13 nov
Leshrac Holynight Brevin 68 ped 12 nov
John Charlemange Charles 36 ped 12 nov
Leshrac Holynight Brevin 80 ped 12 nov
jimmy mcmarty hoffa 37 ped 6 nov
jimmy mcmarty hoffa 73 ped 3 nov
John Charlemange Charles 37 ped paid
John Charlemange Charles 38 ped paid
John Charlemange Charles 84 ped paid
Tonny TcooL Svan 36 ped 22 oct
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet 36 ped 21 octpaid
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet 37 ped 19 octpaid
Maximus Max Flash 37 ped 18 oct
stefan bobby fish 74 ped 14 oct

Last edited:
Great stuff coming

Register me: Chong All-The-Way Pha

register: eve evey everglades

Yes please, count me in :)

I join to ty :wtg:
LazerLazzNero

Please add me.

Fanan Head Shot

Please add me

Please add me

Charley Moondog 1969

Register: Torene Tor Alaranth

Register: Cali Destiny Sijngaard
Lore of June

Count me in :yay:
Add: Manny Hogfather Calavera

I'm a little confused with the wording here

The balance you have build up during a calendar month will be increased with the Swirl hunter Ransom Bonus in the first week of the next month.

So if I get 150 globals do those 150 globals get 150% extra ped, or is it just the globals I get in the 1st week of the next month that get the 150% bonus?

I'm a little confused with the wording here

So if I get 150 globals do those 150 globals get 150% extra ped, or is it just the globals I get in the 1st week of the next month that get the 150% bonus?

Hi slither,

The core of the promotion is that you get 2 ped per mining global and 10 ped per hunting global no matter what.

However, the 'Swirl-hunter Ransom Bonus' allows you to add a multiple to your earnings based on the number of globals you've achieved in any given month.

So for example, if you were to get 150 hunting globals within the month of April, you would get the standard 10 ped per global bonus (150 globals x 10 ped = 1,500 ped).

This balance would then be run through the Swirl-hunter Ransom Bonus (which in the case of getting 150 globals would be 150%). So your Swirl-hunter Ransom Bonus in this instance would be 1,500 x 150% = 2,250 ped

This Swirl-hunter Ransom Bonus is then added to your standard balance giving you your total payout, which in this case would be 1,500 ped + 2,250 ped = 3,750 ped. This payout could then be claimed during the month of May.

I hope that makes sense. :cool:

add me please: Kitty Kitty Fire

Thx for confirming Larry. I got 100 atrox daily today, so time to kick this off :)

Register me

Register me: Dierez Dierez Dierez

Back