copy/paste support ticket replies

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Lets see the copy/paste variations out there... You know you've seen em...
Thank you for your report,

We will forward all the information to the responsible planet partner, since they might not be able to answer you directly in this case or provide you with more satisfying information about this we would recommend you stay tuned to our news section and feed and keep an eye out for any information about it in future releases.

Please rest assured that they will receive your report and any additional information we might receive in similar reports or issues

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you for your support case.

This is a Planet partner issue, we've forwarded your bug report to them for further investigation.

We cannot compensate for this issue at this time, it is up to Planet Cyrene to make a decision on this occurrence.

Take care and best of luck.

Thank you for your support case.

We appreciate your suggestions, unfortunately these are not things we can comment on or give direct responses to but your feedback and wishes on these subjects will be forwarded to our Design team for further consideration.

Take care and best of luck.

Your feedback is highly appreciated and you can be sure that your case has been forwarded to the team in charge for further consideration.

Unfortunately I don't have any information to provide you with a more satisfying reply, but please stay tuned to the Latest Buzz and News sections on our websites.

We are sorry that you feel frustrated at the moment, as you are an important member of the Entropia Universe community. We are constantly working on improving the Entropia Universe to make this unique virtual universe an enjoyable place for all and will make sure that your feedback, regarding this issue, is forwarded to the responsible team for their consideration.

Unfortunately we don't have any information about this at the current time to be able to provide you with a more satisfying reply but please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

We thank you for your patience and participation and want to wish you a nice day.

Kind regards,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your suggestions. We really appreciate this kind of feedback and I have forwarded your comments to the responsible team.

We are unable to say whether or not your suggestions will be implemented, but please stay tuned to the News section and Release Notes on the website.

Thank you for contacting us. We have forwarded your question to the appropriate team. As soon as we get an answer we will get back to you.

Kind regards,

Thank you for reporting. We will forward this information to the members of our development team for further investigation. Any irregularities found will be automatically adjusted as soon as possible.

Regards,

Last edited:
that's a lot of support cases.

I have 2 support cases still unanswered, 1 is almost 1 year old. MA doesn't give a shit about the support cases. In fact, they just recently removed the ability to file a support case from within the game, the 'Support Center' icon from the 'Action Library' has been removed and now you have to manually navigate to the website to file a support case, which is an inconvenience.

The point is, they don't give a shit about Support cases and they wish people would just stop putting in support cases, period.

I put in a support case about a year ago about some content I uploaded to be used on a Sign in the game and IT HAS NOT BEEN ANSWERED IN ALMOST 1 YEAR!

MindArk DOENS"T CARE ABOUT SUPPORT CASES!

Hah!

i received ALL of them at least once!
thank you for the laugh about the caring and individual customer care...:laugh:

What company doesn't have standard templates for replies to customer concerns/complaints?
Most companies don't have time to go through and do a customised response to every support case.
In high probability they send one of these to you so you have some sort of response and then forward the real issues to another department. If you think you reply deserves a customised response, well so does the person sending in something stupid, much easier just to give everyone the same response than to discriminate.

So if you get one of these, atleast know that MA have taken the time to determine which standard reply they should send you!

Same here. Have some open cases also, and now just over 1 year old. Nothing .Nada. Ziltch. One regarding a personal Loss of 20K peds. Now you know why I am chipping out and liquidating my assets.

Same here. Have some open cases also, and now just over 1 year old. Nothing .Nada. Ziltch. One regarding a personal Loss of 20K peds. Now you know why I am chipping out and liquidating my assets.

Jeez what did you do to lose that ?

On topic , yep ive had all of these at one time or another

Back