Suggestion: Opacity of the Dot

Phillip J-Fry

Guardian
Phillip TheTank J-Fry
I get why the little white dot in the middle of my screen is useful but I find it really takes me out of feeling like I'm in a 3D space and there are definitely times I could get by without out it or with a dimmed version of it.

My suggestion: Add a slider in the options that controls the opacity of the reticle dot from 0 to 100%.

Cheers,
Fry

Yes Please!

I hate that @(&@*(@ thing!

:mad:

And me. I want to set that dot's opacity to 0% and leave it there forever.

100%, why is it even there when the camera snaps to what your killing anyway, and stops shooting if you move the focus too far off centre.

If it has to be there the game should allow a + vs a dot, should allow choice of size, colour and opacity.

but please most of all, a fixed vertical height option.

... but I find it really takes me out of feeling like I'm in a 3D space and there are definitely times I could get by without out it or with a dimmed version of it.

My suggestion: Add a slider in the options that controls the opacity of the reticle dot from 0 to 100%.

THIS, please.

If you guys think the whit dot in the middle of the screen is annoying wait until you try and fly a ship in space, then move your camera a bit and try to return to centre xD

Jesus its annoying as hell!

But I agree, needs a opacity slider :cool:

Sounds like an even better idea than just a simple option to show/hide the dot, good suggestion :thumbup:

I agree as well... opacity adjustment would be perfect.

don't just make it a transparency slider... also add in ability to make it any color you want. In different environments different colors that contrast the area you are hunting might be nice.

Also maybe quick key it so you can turn it on or off quickly.

Back