Discovery: Smuggler's Backpack

Alainax

Elite
Bonnie
Yay! So happy! :yay:

We got these spawned today by the lovely Liviu. He couldn't have timed it better, on my Birthday! :yay:

For anyone doing the Hazmat chain - Don't take the backpack mission yet though, till after the patch in 2 weeks.

bp4.jpg

bp.jpg

bp3.jpg

bp1.jpg

Yay! So happy! :yay:

We got these spawned today by the lovely Liviu. He couldn't have timed it better, on my Birthday! :yay:

For anyone doing the Hazmat chain - Don't take the backpack mission yet though, till after the patch in 2 weeks.

bp4.jpg

bp.jpg

bp3.jpg

bp1.jpg

Wow Gratz!!

Gratz, and happy birthday :yay::yay:

Thank you!

These are part of the smuggler hazmat Arkadia moon mission :)

You need to be a smuggler first, to gain access to the HQ to begin.

Happy b’day

:birthday: Have a great day!! :birthday:

These are pretty dope, I kinda want one IRL, tbh.

Happy Bday btw. :birthday:

Congrats and Happy Birthday!

big gz for all y'all . you got the suit and backpacks or is the mission random? i hope its not a riddle too. the enigma really soured my expectations.

Thank you kindly for the Birthday wishes, that is so kind :ahh:

@ aloisius, you can choose which stage to take. Face mask, gloves, boots, suit, backpack.

Woah! This thing looks cool! And happy Birthday!!!! :yay::yay:

Congratulations on the discovery!

I am a fan of the colour scheme.

Oh and :birthday: Not too much wine tonight eh? :beerchug:

Thank you all so much for the lovely Birthday wishes, I had an amazing day :girl:

gz and hmm is it also any usefull ? like a container ? ... would be nice if its with anti grav

gz and hmm is it also any usefull ? like a container ? ... would be nice if its with anti grav
Not currently. We think it might be something leading to another mission chain :)

So why not take the Backpack mission?

It doesn't work just yet, you will get boots instead. They are recommending do the other parts first, and if you are doing the backpack one, don't turn it in to the NCP until after the patch. We found this out after we had done it. They are aware, and it has been fixed, but needs a patch to implement I think.

Back