free events on re-opening LA2

cambuurrinse

Elite
Society
Craft To Manufacture
Cambuurrinse
KwjAzYP.png

hello, free registration in eventlist for events i hold on bronze atrox

15ped/global on each trox killed on the land area.

free healer with ur 125 on LA2

jackpot, 500ped hof is 75ped extra
jackpot, 1000ped hof is 250ped extra
jackpot, 2500ped hof is 400ped extra.

note*** all globals tracked by the entropialife land area tracker count, sometimes its bugged and is not registered, i have no influence on it and therfor i cannot recall if you had a global or not.

globals during ingame events (from eventlist) do NOT count towards the 15ped/global atrox event.

rules can be changed for whatever reason in whatever time

Last edited:
hello, free registration in eventlist for events i hold on bronze atrox

25ped/global till 10april no need to register after that its 15ped/global unclaimed points are set to 15ped/global

free healer with ur 125 on LA2

Gratz on the LA! Is the 25 ped/global applicable only during your in-game events or does it count for any global up til 10april?

If its any global up til 10april then I've found my new hunting area. :)

Gratz on the LA! Is the 25 ped/global applicable only during your in-game events or does it count for any global up til 10april?

If its any global up til 10april then I've found my new hunting area. :)

i keep track of it on entropialife

Last edited:
I got 4 globals on your LA. As you said I think one didn't register properly but I took screenshots of all, here they are:

Spawn is good, some small neconu here and there.

Last edited:
due to issues managing the land area i can give 15ped/global instead of 25, sorry for the inconvenience, All globals till now will be honored and paid @ 25 peds/global.

Last edited:
globals during ingame events do NOT count towards the 15ped/global atrox event. from now on

i cannot track globals since

30 days LA global viewer

From the Landarea pages here on Entropia Tracker you can select to view which globals has occured on the Landarea. If you have not purchsed this subscription you can only see the last 20 globals that has occured on the Landarea. With this feature, you can see every global that has ever occured on the Landarea.
Purchase 30 days LA global viewer

Itemprice: 25 000 credits

You can purchase this feature with:

Regular Credits

30 days LA info

Landarea info is hailed by such people as
Planet Arkadia's CEO David Dobson as a must have subscription for Landowners and people interrested in seeing how Landareas perform.

Quote: I'll also encourage the land owners to purchase the LA package as I think for players who own an LA they'd be mad not to use the service - not just to manage their own LA's but also to compare performance with others.

Landarea info is a tool giving you a complete overlook of how well a Landarea is performing. What the hunter retention rates is, charts of the largest globals, hunting trends, minerals found, benchmarks against simmilar Landareas and much more...
Purchase 30 days LA info

Itemprice: 45 000 credits

Regular Credits

i cannot buy this and therfor cannot see the globals, some1 pls help me in it

i cannot track globals since

30 days LA global viewer

From the Landarea pages here on Entropia Tracker you can select to view which globals has occured on the Landarea. If you have not purchsed this subscription you can only see the last 20 globals that has occured on the Landarea. With this feature, you can see every global that has ever occured on the Landarea.
Purchase 30 days LA global viewer

Itemprice: 25 000 credits

Regular Credits

30 days LA info

Landarea info is hailed by such people as
Planet Arkadia's CEO David Dobson as a must have subscription for Landowners and people interrested in seeing how Landareas perform.

Quote: I'll also encourage the land owners to purchase the LA package as I think for players who own an LA they'd be mad not to use the service - not just to manage their own LA's but also to compare performance with others.

Landarea info is a tool giving you a complete overlook of how well a Landarea is performing. What the hunter retention rates is, charts of the largest globals, hunting trends, minerals found, benchmarks against simmilar Landareas and much more...
Purchase 30 days LA info

Itemprice: 45 000 credits

Regular Credits

i cannot buy this and therfor cannot see the globals, some1 pls help me in it

got it thanks

still running, grab 15ped/global today

Gz on the LA! Good Luck!

ps I hate Neconu :>

Back