Ranged Laser (Dmg) Bug

Status

chongpha

Guardian
Chong All-The-Way Pha
Found a bug that takes me 6 Ranged Laser (Dmg) levels down, from level 85 to level 79, while chipping out Laser Weaponry Technology. Also back up 6 levels from 79 to 85 after a hunting session.

Bug has been reported to MA and waiting on response. Has anyone else notice something similar?

Before extracting LWT. Ranged Laser (Dmg) level 85, with ESI size and Entropia Universe Time.

Chipped out 8 LWT points.

Skills now on ESI.

Level after chip out before logging off. Still shows level 85.

Level after chip out and re-logged back in. Now shows level 79. Timestamp included.

After a short hunting session, I did level up. Message Center says I've reached lvl 80, but Professions window shows me back to level 85.

Its not a bug.... your skills dropped too low to keep kill strike unlocked without kill strike's contribution and it got locked. Those 6 levels are from you losing your kill strike.

Its not a bug.... your skills dropped too low to keep kill strike unlocked without kill strike's contribution and it got locked. Those 6 levels are from you losing your kill strike.

Thanks, that makes sense now. This kind of sucks because now I can't maintain between level 80 and 84 to stay in Mayhem Cat 7. I was tiering up my LP-70 FEN to be able to compete in that category. I guess its up to Cat 8 or I need to get creative in chipping out. +rep for you.

Status
Back