Selling: All my skills

y2ksw

Old
Society
Trader's Guild
Giovi Giovex Explores
Worth about 5 years of gameplay and estimated $US2000. Of course, I'd like to open a bag and wait for the money rain :), but I am also open to other suggestions. I am also willing to cease the account, if Mindark allows.

The main skills are for mining and crafting, and the account still provides a few of the rarer blueprints, although the best are already gone.

Worth about 5 years of gameplay and estimated $US2000. Of course, I'd like to open a bag and wait for the money rain :), but I am also open to other suggestions. I am also willing to cease the account, if Mindark allows.

The main skills are for mining and crafting, and the account still provides a few of the rarer blueprints, although the best are already gone.

These days skillls are pretty much worthless.. ppl even pay others to take their skills..

These days skillls are pretty much worthless.. ppl even pay others to take their skills..

I would disagree with this. Yes, there are some skills that you can get cheaper on a chip than an ESI, but there are a lot of skills that do have markup, some very nice. All depends what you have, how much of it and who needs it bad enough.

I would list the skills you are selling and amount so people know what you are offering.
Good luck with your sale! Bump it up! :)

Back