I'm little consused

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
In the PED control center now all land areas are in 1 place, so i can't see how much I get from the moon and from the underground or I am missing something :scratch2:

Ark moon deeds and Ark underground deeds have always shown in the same tab in the Ped centre. This is tbh something that should be addressed, either simply do the entries in 2 different colours, or give them separate tabs. Neither solution would require much programming.

In the PED control center now all land areas are in 1 place, so i can't see how much I get from the moon and from the underground or I am missing something :scratch2:

Best way to see in the ped centre is to know the number of each deed... then you easy keep track of wich give pay

best thing would be for ma to make a list, assign priorities, create work groups, attack and defeat the list one item at a time. they need to create an ongoing problem correction system with dedicated work group. they could employ us in a microjob scheme if they succeed in building the proper microjob distribution system. look it up it's a topic microjob. whatever you do don't ask neverdie, ffs.

Back