Suggestion: MA should look into War Riders game

Aloisius

Stalker
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jo Aloisius Smith
Theres a new game coming that employs several new tech ideas including blockchain, ETH crypto, crypto collectibles, collectible trading CAR game (yes car not card) and of course real money played in a kind of cool environment. It's very possible that MA might communicate with these guys on the developer level and incorporate this game into EU. Or on the business level and buy it outright ( a girl can dream can't she?). They are so new in the game dev stage that maybe MA could sell them the War Riders Planet Partner idea. Or offer the wasteland for war rider players and entropia universe players to drive and fight and loot in.

This thinking is not too far out from MA and NDs ideas of incorporating crypto. In fact Both War Riders and NeverdieWallet make use of MetaMask. It's possible that Deeptoken could be revtalized through this mechanism. And even compets could make a comeback if this idea is capitalized on (cryptokitties is also an ETH game albeit very simple).

ETH is the second most important cryptocoin next to bitcoin and MA would do well to embrace this tech and incorporate it into it's products. But I must warn against overdeveloping or biting off more than one can chew, like ND is doing by making an exchange into his wallet. The ETH contract blockchain tech is the same thing Deeptoken was striving to acheive. The collectible aspect could add another layer of depth to the items in EU universe(not that any more confusion is needed). And I will acheive my dream of helping MA keep up with the Jones's.

https://app.warriders.com

https://alpha.neverdie.io/

https://www.cryptokitties.co/

No thanks, not another stunt that burns our investments into EU.

You know its the money we invest into EU, that will be lost at the end.

No thanks, not another stunt that burns our investments into EU.

You know its the money we invest into EU, that will be lost at the end.

i hear what you are sayin', but i firmly believe MA is in a new phase, a new space with a new mentality. there is no better time to implement new big ideas than when they are on a positive roll. you must have seen them communicating with us. and i warned against the danger of bombarding them with vitriolic negativity. they need our support now and if you dumbasses don't stop cryin and forgive MAs prior mistakes the game is doomed. this is all about positive reinforcement and it's not ok for all you negative nancys(myself included) to continue whining without offering somekind of anything to the solution.

i never had a better feeling about the future of EU than right now. it's time for you and everyone to start partaking and contribute to the solutions. we seriously don't want things to stay as they are do we?

we seriously don't want things to stay as they are do we?

look at gold card and removal and health bars removal drama and you can easily understand what type of gamers are we dealing with and you will understand most of they are completely out of the crypto league.
Give them old PE and they will piss their pants

look at gold card and removal and health bars removal drama and you can easily understand what type of gamers are we dealing with and you will understand most of they are completely out of the crypto league.
Give them old PE and they will piss their pants

No problem with gold card removal, no problem with health bars, have 10 diffrent crypto and still buyin, and I'd still want old PE. :)
No heart, no soul in EU.

haha i kinda feel like i'd piss my pant if EU went back to PE. after all i did rage quit right at the beginning, like 2003 then got signed in 2005 methinks, and ya i'm gettin' to be an old dawg too, but that's no excuse for MA to give us an inferior product. the reason i suggested this is because it might be the thing they missed on their other ideas that would make them work. and if they do see how it can work it might make the game better.

haha i kinda feel like i'd piss my pant if EU went back to PE. after all i did rage quit right at the beginning, like 2003 then got signed in 2005 methinks, and ya i'm gettin' to be an old dawg too, but that's no excuse for MA to give us an inferior product. the reason i suggested this is because it might be the thing they missed on their other ideas that would make them work. and if they do see how it can work it might make the game better.

PE does not automatically mean 2003. I would say most people define PE as "before VU10" . (Eventough it was renamed in 2006).

And this war riders looks terrible from the alpha footage...

we seriously don't want things to stay as they are do we?

that's true, roll it back to pre loot 2.0 and that would be a great improvement already... no more waiting 10+ months for upswing, no more a couple dozen shit return runs in a row...

prior to loot 2.0 the game was pretty okay and then loot 2.0 and now you can see what happens, when you change running system just for the sake of changing it...

Last edited:
Do you understand how any of the technologies you like to talk about work?

Give me a concrete example of how integrating smart contracts into this game would work or benefit us in some way. Who pays the execution fees? Can we take them out of your personal loot since it was your idea?

Back