World's top#1 Most geared avatar

messi91

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
https://www.wowprogress.com/gearscore/

Its World of Warcraft related.Not big a a deal but decided to post some links towards Entropia Universe since I am the highest Item level character in the world right now maybe this will attract few clicks and who knows maybe a new type of gamers :)

At the start of the new expansion in August WOW had 3.2m subs, now at 1.7m

Lucky coincidence , today I've unlocked Doctor :)

Last edited:
I must say that's a nice achievement :) from a former WoW player!

Nice achievement, gratz!

class : troll

fu :D

GG! that's crazy!

giphy.gif

Congrats Messi as well for the unlock! :yay:

Big Gratz for this. How the Hell you get it to work with time to become that high at both of this games? Till now i had been proud of my 410,3 at WOW :D

Big Gratz for this. How the Hell you get it to work with time to become that high at both of this games? Till now i had been proud of my 410,3 at WOW :D

Because I play both in the same time for the same amount of time :)

The blessing of not having a real life.
But then again, what is real nowadays?

Each his own, I would say.

Congratulations Messi, It's a nice way to do some advertising for entropia! Nice that you have a referral link. Why is this system not mainstream, Mindark?

That's cool, big gratz and love the EU advertising :).

Insane grinder, fat achievement!! Gz!

A big gratz and ty for the efforts :clap:

Big GZ Messi!

Used to play Entropia everyday with my wife and had a young kid still. Now the kid is 17 and I get to play a couple hours every few months. I kinda feel like I used to have a life more then now which is get up and run , nap, get up run, nap, repeat.

It depends.
I won't start a debate, but there's players with friends grinding on their account. Nothing illegal.
Doesn't make that person a no life.

Back