This should be fun

Joser

Stalker
Society
Church of Lootius
Octavius Joser Rex
Well... I'm thinking of making my way back to this place after being away for nearly a decade. I recently reactivated my account, but I haven't seen my Gold Card and Gold Card Reader in years so I'm waiting for MindArk to remove them from my account. I have no idea what skills or equipment I still might have, but I think it'll be fun being new to game again. Hope to see you guys in game.

Welcome back! Get your wallet ready for MA! :laugh:

Welkome back, lootius praise

welcome back to the party ;)

Welcome back! A lot has changed. Be sure to read up on new loot dynamics before you buy any expensive hunting gear.

In short;

- Loot dynamics have shifted from being damage based to being cost input based.

- Imk2 is not a PED printer anymore.

- You can now get upwards of 90% TT with a Swine Deluxe.

- HoFs are not nearly as frequent anymore, and loot is much more linear than it was before.

- 250 HP is the new "mid level"

- There are now deed systems within the game system which can be invested into to produce ROI other than just land areas now. Calypso Land Deeds, Arkadia Underground Deeds, Arkadia Moon Deeds, and soon Crystal Palace deeds offer investment opportunities ranging from 10 PED each to about 2000 PED each.

- A new camera system rolled out which makes the game radically different than it was before.

- You can now hunt using only one key, which opens a range of possibilities for hunting with a controller, foot pedal, or even your cell phone.

- Crafting success rate is significantly higher than it used to be.

- Explosive Projectiles blueprints have taken the role of the old OreAmp BPs.

- Mining markup is considerably lower than it used to be.

- There are now quarterly Mayhem events on Calypso.

- No more Umbranoids.

- Boorum dicks are as big as ever before.

Well... I'm thinking of making my way back to this place after being away for nearly a decade. I recently reactivated my account, but I haven't seen my Gold Card and Gold Card Reader in years so I'm waiting for MindArk to remove them from my account. I have no idea what skills or equipment I still might have, but I think it'll be fun being new to game again. Hope to see you guys in game.

Welcome back! Get to work!

I've been here for 3 years ... the cruel reality: the peds are flying, a loot of 30 peds is a miracle, with a contribution of 10 dollars in peds you can hunt for half an hour ... a tip: come back in 10 more years ...

Look at my signature below ( 3 years!!! ) and you will understand...

So it's fun being a super noob again. I only have 120ish HP. I have Ghost Armor with 5A plating. I have a Freand BLP Pistol plus the trusty opallo and m22101 or something like that. A sabakuma killed me. I'm going to deposit some later and start having fun.

Welcome back and stay small....you will have more fun :)

WB! I wish you a nice start.

So it's fun being a super noob again. I only have 120ish HP. I have Ghost Armor with 5A plating. I have a Freand BLP Pistol plus the trusty opallo and m22101 or something like that. A sabakuma killed me. I'm going to deposit some later and start having fun.

whatever you do try at least to use maxed weapons , the miss is not paid !! yes and "dodge the attack" count as cost as long you have 10/10

I remember that name quite well, wb and have fun

Regards
Tees

Alright. Fap 80. Freand Delta BLP Pistol. Ghost armor except for the foot guards. Those are Shogun. I also have complete Shogun and complete Ghoul. I was messing around with some bigger Exarosaurs and Daikiba around Fort Troy. I got all excited when I received Lootius' Golden Shower 3 times only it was two 21 PED globals and a 10 PED global. How anti-climactic lol. Should I scale down what I have, or should I scale up what I'm hunting?

Alright. Fap 80. Freand Delta BLP Pistol. Ghost armor except for the foot guards. Those are Shogun. I also have complete Shogun and complete Ghoul. I was messing around with some bigger Exarosaurs and Daikiba around Fort Troy. I got all excited when I received Lootius' Golden Shower 3 times only it was two 21 PED globals and a 10 PED global. How anti-climactic lol. Should I scale down what I have, or should I scale up what I'm hunting?

Hello and welcome back to this Universe..:cool:

As they others have mentioned..many things have changed here since this time....also using the right gear is more important now...

fap 80...keep it in storage...goto gauntlet..get free vivo S10 for the small things..and buy the L stuff like vivo t15,hedock sk-50 (but only those you have maxed ofc)

Frean Delta Pistol = lvl 100 pistol if i remember right.....only usable when you have lvl 90+...you have a lot of misses which are lost in your loot...

If you started new here...GET A MENTOR for explaining some stuff and after discipleship you gt a good entry lvl Armor...this should do for a while...

I also use Ghost armor (very good price for the protection ) but its used mostly for lower middle mobs.....5A plates ? dont rly know those ones.....5B against evade mobs ..and 6A against robots are kinda mandatory for later use

Check also Daily missions and do those you like and match maybe to the "iron challenge missisons"....there are other points too...but i think thats enough for now...

Have fun and good luck,

Eddie

Last edited:
- You can now hunt using only one key, which opens a range of possibilities for hunting with a controller, foot pedal, or even your cell phone.

Ye and that they called "anti-bot" mechanism :laugh: :ahh: :eyecrazy: what a joke!

wb

Back