Selling: sell maybe unique [Skeleton Pants White (M)] with (F) Look

sonnenschein

Dominant
Saskia Saski Sonnenschein
hi ,

lootet them a time ago and looks like its very special .
you all know the standart skeleton pants but whats with skeleton pants if your M ava gets the ass of a F avatar ? we testet it and it works ;)
here are the pictures of the orginal ones and my ones :
orginal :
entropia_2019-04-06_23.43.15.jpg
entropia_2019-04-06_23.43.20.jpg

my ones :
entropia_2019-04-06_23.43.30.jpg
entropia_2019-04-06_23.43.25.jpg

SB tt+50
BO tt+200

Yep no need to report it and make it fix for all of us when YOU can make couple bucks :cool:;)

LMAO

Very unique

Skeleton Pants White (F,C) Lady Nadie Hawke
Skeleton Pants White (M,C) Lady Nadie Hawke

Last edited:
there are items like this since more then 10 years in game and they never got fixed . so why dont give someone that wants something special give a chance to get them ?

Are you for real for real ? Like the item is bugget and you should get extra peds for it ???

And even that F pants are discovered so its not unique . The only thing you trying to sell is bugget pants that already exist .

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This shit is so Special , folks dont loose your chance here

Good luck whit sale

its only a funny item . so i dont understand your crys and in real world things that are rare or wrong produced got a price . i dont sell a armor with 100000000000 statpoints . if someone want them he can pm me or let it be . but its funny that always someone crys and breaks forum rules if someone posts something that he dont like .

and yea the standart versions are discoverd but show me another F pants for M avatars , and that makes them maybe unique .

Back