Achievement: My bigest achievment! Prison + 3 zombies chains done!!!

DroPeD

Guardian
Utility Gamer Droped
Hello

Since i arrived RT 5 years ago my plan was to do the existent zombie chain, boot camp.

Took me over 1 year to complete the 5 stages
Trail by fire - 50 zombies
Bring the pain - 100 zombies
Biodome defense - 500 zombies
Hell week - 5000 zombies
Graduation - 10000 zombies

Total 15650 x 60 hps

Did them all at biodome badlands, teen to slow prospectors

After that came the prison, lost my mind at beginning of t4, where i was already down a few K peds, thx no Narfi i was able to end it at beggining of this year, no math need to be done here, just a small note, the last mission:

The great escape: kill 10000 inmates (i did average 500 hp mobs) + kill 200 sharks (i did the smaller ones 2000 hp mobs).

This part of mission alone put me down 3200 peds, where i got only 9 globals in 10k mobs of 500 hp

Total 10000 x 500hp
Total 200 x 2000hp

Next was National Guard chain, took me a "few months"
National Guard Tryouts: 1000 zombies
National Guard Support Recon: 3000 zombies
National Guard Search for Charlie Company: 5000 zombies
National Guard Power Grid Protection: 10000 zombies
National Guard The Advance: 15000 zombies

Again in biodome badlands, lost a few k´s due to rush and overkill

Total: 34000 x 60 hps

Then in a talk with Juicy Fruit, my biggest "regret" since i play, was start The Cure!

The Cure mission is to kill 50000 zombies only inteligent maturity (the biggest ones)

I did 60% enforcer counting 2 points, 35% nomad counting 4 points and 5% prospectors counting 1 point. Why i regret? Cause i had to kill way over 100k mobs... but you ask how its possible when some mobs 1 count 4 points? Cause there is no spawn for only inteligent... for every inteligent killed i had to kill 1 2 or 3 nutcase maturity.

Total: rounded to 650 hps mobs x 100000

Worth the efort? dunno, was tedious as hell but i like this kind of grind :)

Btw The Cure mission was done in 58 days :p thats some dmg/day

Some numbers in The Cure mission: lost near 7k ped

Thats some millions of damage you have to do. During all this 4 missions i cycled way over 100k peds, and they are all needed to acess The Cure, the last one that gives the Vacine / Mindkey

Big thanks to Queenb, who suplied at fair prices most of the gear, Dix for great tips, Narfi ofc, without him i had stopped prison mission, Juicy Fruit for some great tips and some oinks to keep me going, and all the others who bought my loot so i can keep going.

Gl all

DpD

Necro Bump on request to help some folks getting Mindkey on RT

This is a pretty great achievement especially since its on taxed areas! (y)

What does all of the completions do/give?
Either way heck of a story!

Back