Suggestion: Esi

ProActive Mango

Stalker
Make ESI cheaper so one can buy skills for a reasonable sum!
It will make it easier for avatar to change to what they want to become and not for a billion peds.

Hunters can get something else to hunt for MU, this item should of been a TT item right from the start.
It should be a service, and MA always take 10% of the esi so they dont lose anything, both parties wins.

Or make them so they can not be traded, but only sold on auction.

Last edited:
It was in tt, obviously was a reason to remove them from there. The harder it is to sell the skills, the harder is to quit. And knowing that you still have skills stuck on your avatar, the easier to return.

It was in tt, obviously was a reason to remove them from there. The harder it is to sell the skills, the harder is to quit. And knowing that you still have skills stuck on your avatar, the easier to return.

Mindark is fully aware of that and I hope from others will be from now on.

wow so mindark needs to trap ppl with high markup ESI? .... its just dont sounds good in my ears.

Its better to "trap" ppl with a good game instead of things like these.

agreed.

And seeing how worthless most skills are, high ESI MU won't stop people from quitting ^^

All skills are worthless if you have no idea what to do with them and not willing to learn either.
Are you about to give us some great mews, Alukat? :) (and no, I am not talking about TT return, I know TT return on crafting is fine)

All skills are worthless if you have no idea what to do with them and not willing to learn either.

even if you know what you're doing and generate a lot of profit, then most skills are simply worthless, simply because there's lack of stuff that require very high skill levels...

Back