Release 16.2.0 Postponed

yay they are gonna fix the chat bugs. yay. a girl can dream. come on MA royals are gonna be inspecting this game for suitability of investment. you got less than 48 hours to make it right. maybe you should crash it so i can make them a raincheck.

ffs, does that include the fix for Toulan, i took a day off for that.

Hopefully they postponed it to fix crafting/mining...

Hopefully they postponed it to fix crafting/mining...

what is wrong with mining now ? one thing i can say yes a bit less markup

also what thing i want to know , since when u started playing this game ?

77k drops 86% tt-return maybe?

if you tell me more things maybe i can tell you its normal or not , so its on tax ? indoor ? (how much would u estimate of those drops on foma/hell/ug)

if you tell me more things maybe i can tell you its normal or not , so its on tax ? indoor ? (how much would u estimate of those drops on foma/hell/ug)

it's the same story as with crafting, lacks of multis and when they happen they're too small... i mean if it was 86% and only 2-4k drops you wouldn't here a beep, because rather low drop-amount, but after 77k drops still sub 90% tt-return... come on... something like that shouldn't happen...

it's the same story as with crafting, lacks of multis and when they happen they're too small... i mean if it was 86% and only 2-4k drops you wouldn't here a beep, because rather low drop-amount, but after 77k drops still sub 90% tt-return... come on... something like that shouldn't happen...

Yea you're doing something wrong. :) Last 6 runs all over 100% tt return and that's not unusual for me. (1200 ped cycled)

Yea you're doing something wrong. :) Last 6 runs all over 100% tt return and that's not unusual for me. (1200 ped cycled)

lucky you.... i do my runs... i get no multis... do more runs... get no multis again.... and when a multi happens, which is pretty rare, it's just a tiny times 5-20 one, not enough to get to decent return...
please, if you know how to make missing multis appear, enlighten me....

Btw, i did far more than 6 runs....

lucky you.... i do my runs... i get no multis... do more runs... get no multis again.... and when a multi happens, which is pretty rare, it's just a tiny times 5-20 one, not enough to get to decent return...
please, if you know how to make missing multis appear, enlighten me....

Btw, i did far more than 6 runs....

85 runs this year to date, 200 ped runs, 17000 ped cycled. tt return +1160 ped

Ah, so your down phase can still come.

65386,54 PED cycled, TT return -8781,18 PED

65386,54 PED cycled , lets say long term you get 95% so the game owe only 5k, 5k is nothing if you ask me , also whats your avg markup in this 65k ?

65386,54 PED cycled , lets say long term you get 95% so the game owe only 5k, 5k is nothing if you ask me , also whats your avg markup in this 65k ?

For D-class or some bigger amp 5k indeed would be nothing... but for unamped it is a lot.
average markup should be about 110-115%, high enough that it's profit once the big hits for good return are coming....

off_and_on_again.jpg

What is this version supposed to bring?

For D-class or some bigger amp 5k indeed would be nothing... but for unamped it is a lot.
average markup should be about 110-115%, high enough that it's profit once the big hits for good return are coming....

Share your logs including equipment used/areas, etc and someone may be able to tell you what your doing wrong.
Otherwise you are just lost like you are in crafting, telling everyone things are broken but not willing to go deeper to find out what you could do different.

Share your logs including equipment used/areas, etc and someone may be able to tell you what your doing wrong.
Otherwise you are just lost like you are in crafting, telling everyone things are broken but not willing to go deeper to find out what you could do different.

why? i know what the issue is, times 1000+ multi is needed but only a times 5-20 multi is happening every now and then....

why? i know what the issue is, times 1000 multi is needed but only a times 5-20 multi is happening every now and then....

Then you don't know what the issue is i'm afraid and will continue to get the same results, which is fine by me as ped is needed in the loot pool for the system to payout.

lol!

Every time you derail one of Bertha bots' threads to complain about your lack of loot returns, MA lowers your avatar return settings by 1%... Simple as that :p

What is this version supposed to bring?

Just a couple things hinted at by Dennis.

We have a few things we will release in an upcoming patch before Easter Mayhem. For the Camera system, I will give you guys a short teaser of what's to come. There will not be any drastic changes for the default settings.

• Option for having Left or Right mouse button as interact in cursor mode. Right mouse button is default.
  • Strafing while moving to target will not cancel the interact
  • A freelook camera option where the camera never adjusts to targets and movement is in the Avatars direction.

There are also other fixes and improvements but the full information will be in the patch release notes.

Just a couple things hinted at by Dennis.

o nice hints. wheres he posting at. i been not seeing them post.

Back