PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 109
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I only reply to what you post about me.I call that self defense...
    This is 100% lie.

    But thanks for that, now everyone can check my first post on this thread, and read your answer, and how the discution came to this.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is the biased postulate of this thread...
    And then they'll learn to understand your next post, knowing that you just always lie.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In every statement of yours about the game I read that you failed. You have numerous examples of people that got far without big money in the game. With brains mostly and determination. So yeah, it's not for everyone.
    This game is about markup, not about scoring big on troxies.
    Not expecting you to understand, flat eather
    Again fallacy.
    100% assumptions.
    Focusing on small detail.
    And ending whith a stupid conspiracy accusation.

    This is perfect Sophism, you will convince some naive people whith that, but most are not so dumb..

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by girtsn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you are successful surely this, but do not lie / mislead when informing your potential victims like messi does.
    If you are not successful you are again lying.
    I was not very successful for my first 1.5/2 years of play. I played this like I would any other MMO...went in full force and grinded a ton, learned some harsh lessons along the way about the game and real life. They changed the way Mayhem worked, it was possible for someone like me who didn't have TONS of gears to compete and win some decent PED. I took a chance and for the first time got some money back. Every mayhem since, with the exception of really getting myself into a pickle for Easter last year, I have won back money I have lost.

    Was I still making mistakes? Yes, but it was really more so a limitation of my willingness to jump in further and invest in better tools. Then FEN happened. I grinded a ton, nearly to level 100 with M83 and paid the price that eff difference makes in every day grinding(imagine getting 93.8% on what I cycled at that time...), but I had some markup to show for it, keeping myself afloat really. I eventually found myself in a position where I did not want to leave my mayhem category, decided to switch to melee and thankfully, some of my grinding effort was repaid in the form of a Strong Argonaut Claw.

    This didn't make me win, but it gave me a new goal. I was a lowly ranged EST boy who had no melee skills really and went through lots of resources maxing the claw and using it there now. I checked my 2019 returns, and was surprised to see that my balance had been going up....without deposit. I also realized, this was the first time I am going into a new mayhem season and still have tons of the MU from the last two ready to sell! It got me excited about playing again. I've put myself into the exact position I wanted to be in when I saw how they changed mayhem, and while I cannot assure you 2019 will be the year of success, it's been more successful and my outlook for this year is pretty high.

    I found myself falling into the same pitfalls as many for a while, getting depressed and annoyed making emotional decisions. Until I took a step back, many small steps actually as I played, and really got my head into the right expectations for the game. Now I enjoy playing much more, I don't make as many mistakes, and I learn every day.

    The game, as it is, teaches you lessons in real life and this universe. I take that already as some winnings, as what I have learned here I see applied to other aspects of my life. I think the game is what it was designed to be.

    Will I claim that I will surely win here financially? No.
    Do I think it's possible for myself or anyone else? Yes.
    Do I think it's possible for everyone? That's not how the real world works.
    Last edited by Slyk; 04-10-2019 at 19:37.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Will I claim that I will surely win here financially? No.
    Do I think it's possible for myself or anyone else? Yes.
    Do I think it's possible for everyone? That's not how the real world works.
    Do you confuse 3-5% loss or breaking even for everyone with everyone winning? yes.
    Last edited by Alukat123; 04-10-2019 at 19:57.

  5. #85
    Prowler
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Jhereg's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
    Society
    Rangers
    Posts
    1,202
    Images
    17
    This thread officially no longer makes any sense.

    And I like how no one discussed my numbers LOL.
    IGN: Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho

    Check out my stream! https://www.twitch.tv/lootdemon

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This game is about markup, not about scoring big on troxies.
    That's exactly what that game is about.

    Mess up with RCE factor and this game is dead in one week. Let's face it, this game is buggy, boring and with outdated graphics - only 'fun' here is to try to beat the odds and profit (on MU). Nobody will play it if MA transition into FREE/P2W/subscription based model. There is just plenty of way better games in that models - RCE is all that keeps it afloat for so many years. Funny enough RCE is what all complains are about too but game will be dead without it.

    I'm not buying arguments like new players quit after they face 90%-95% returns. They wouldn't play if that would be shitty free game without RCE either - no matter 100% hunting returns. Most quit when they realize they won't profit easily - nothing wrong with that. It's niche game after all.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhereg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This thread officially no longer makes any sense.
    That's because the same people as usual derailed the tt-return & volatility thread into a MU & ego thread....

  8. #88
    Prowler
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Jhereg's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
    Society
    Rangers
    Posts
    1,202
    Images
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's because the same people as usual derailed the tt-return & volatility thread into a MU & ego thread....
    Yeah but it is all about MU now.

    You can't win just by mindlessly shooting any mob in the game unfortunately.

    You can however, leverage knowledge of the ebbs and flows of the EU economy into a break even position or even a tiny profit with the right tools (though honestly, if you care about making money, probably better off just getting a part time job should your economy support such things lol, and play EU for fun).
    IGN: Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho

    Check out my stream! https://www.twitch.tv/lootdemon

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Daimon Frey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not buying arguments like new players quit after they face 90%-95% returns.
    strawman argument....

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhereg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah but it is all about MU now.

    You can't win just by mindlessly shooting any mob in the game unfortunately.
    Even if MA, for example, turns a streak of (TT-return) 80% > 70% > 60% > 70% > 85% > 80% into a streak of 92% > 90% > 88% > 90% > 94% > 92% , then it's still going to be about MU for breaking even/profiting...

    So this whole "if returns are not as shitty anymore, then everyone will profit and it won't be about MU anymore"-argument is just flawed....

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook