PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Results 151 to 157 of 157
  1. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What I am saying is that if you are getting the results you are claiming, you need to take a step back and look into what you are doing and how you are doing things. Perhaps reach out to some of the well known crafters and see if they will help you, because your results should not be what they are.
    And the options i have, that i can do differently:
    Chip out to get underskilled
    use QR 1 BP instead of QR 100 BP
    craft condition instead of quantity

    Those are the 3 options i have, do you really believe any of those 3 options will improve my return?

    Oh and btw, i heard all kinds of suggestion about improving my tt-return (including stuff like changing crafting-terminal, doing a lot of log out/log in) , guess what, nothing worked reliably.

    you're just falsely assuming i would have not tried all kinds of different things already.

    Frequency and size of multipliers i simply cannot influence. Either they come, like it is for you, or they don't, like it is for me.

    Please, explain why the baseline without multiplier must be as low as 80% and can't be simply set to 90%? because then you can't talk your shit all day long here anymore?
    Last edited by Alukat123; 08-29-2019 at 00:59.

  2. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And the options i have, that i can do differently:
    Chip out to get underskilled
    use QR 1 BP instead of QR 100 BP
    craft condition instead of quantity

    Those are the 3 options i have, do you really believe any of those 3 options will improve my return?

    Oh and btw, i heard all kinds of suggestion about improving my tt-return (including stuff like changing crafting-terminal, doing a lot of log out/log in) , guess what, nothing worked reliably.

    you're just falsely assuming i would have not tried all kinds of different things already.

    Frequency and size of multipliers i simply cannot influence. Either they come, like it is for you, or they don't, like it is for me.

    Please, explain why the baseline without multiplier must be as low as 80% and can't be simply set to 90%? because then you can't talk your shit all day long here anymore?
    May i ask you something ... You say that you dont deposit and you did 3-4 withdraws last year and half . Where those peds came from ?

  3. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That might work for hunting, but crafting, you choose the MU you are chasing. This thread has switched from being about the OP's original post to all about Alukat's shitty returns...which happens to a lot of posts on similar topics.
    I have question for you trying to figure out something . Lets say i lost 3k ped in 2 days cfafting ep3 and probably more people did because i didnt saw much hofs on this 2 days .

    After that i stoped crafting and boom 2 days after i saw a noob hit 16k on it . Do you think if i did continue to craft was going to recover and maybe i hit this 16k ?

    My problem whit crafting is time consume and not hofs . Its too much chase for me

    Lets say i at 60% return for 2 days in a row , do you think i must continue until 90 - 95 % or quit and try other day
    Last edited by Mac Farmer; 08-29-2019 at 05:23.

  4. #154
    Old Alpha Darth Revan's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Canada
    Avatar
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Posts
    886
    Images
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Farmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lets say i lost 3k ped in 2 days cfafting ep3
    I stopped reading at this point in your post as i already found the issue. If you want to gamble, no one can help you except lootius....and he/she can be a fickle beast most days.

  5. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Farmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    May i ask you something ... You say that you dont deposit and you did 3-4 withdraws last year and half . Where those peds came from ?
    95% return (long term) + MU sales. Oh and btw, i did depo, i just no longer do it anymore.

  6. #156
    Old
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Posts
    91
    Images
    6
    In my Opinion, MA said they fixed the loot pool to resemble averaging 94% to 98% loot returns in loot 2.0 if you play according to loot 2.0 stipulations.

    Ever since Loot 2.0 came out my loot returns have gone from 94% to 98% to about 50%-70%. Weird stuff.

    But that just be because I have been really busy doing other stuff and have spent very little time playing Entropia Universe in the last 1-2 years, so I can't significantly say I notice a difference. So it doesn't much fit I guess...
    Last edited by Kain Dewey Fall; 09-04-2019 at 04:25.

  7. #157
    Prowler nutter's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Avatar
    Fezza Prozac Sanity
    Society
    Project X-Y
    Posts
    1,800
    Images
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ummm comparing Entropia to gambling instead of a video game is not only odd but also wrong. I am not here to gamble and don't like gambling. (besides that is illegal right ) Most people who play video games aren't there to gamble they are there to progress. MMORPGs are about progression. That is what this game is about at it's core and what it's focus should be in order to draw in more people to enjoy "the game"

    This is a video game and the core aspect of gameplay is building up an Uber character to enjoy the world of Entropia Universe. The building of this character should be more streamlined and possible without needing massive money just to complete missions and perform the basic activities in the game. We want people to get a chance to see what this game is about and actually reach 30 lvl and enjoy the game to stick around and then invest in better gear/land. This stream line gameplay comes from far better ways to cycle PED in each profession. PED just needs to last way way longer to give people a chance to really get immersed into an MMORPG.

    I would love to see the game more about what it is meant for which is skilling and progression. Lets keep people in game doing that in this sandbox with the professions they want to advance their avatar with. Instead of going broke before they get started because of a long down period. Which is a problem. This game has bad marketing and bad turnover. So we get too few players starting to play and too many quitting. Both need to change.

    End of the day we need significantly more players ( not gamblers ) Lets work on getting people here to play. Lets get gamers in here that help transform Entropia into the game it should be.

    Hope MA has a tactical plan for doing of aggressively working on getting more people in the game and staying. If they don't then they need to get one fast and announce it. ASAP.

    Like all gamers I would never play a video game to lose money. That isn't what gaming is about.

    Time for this game to grow.
    Each shot.

    Each mining bomb.

    Each click of the manufacturing terminal.

    = a roll of the dice.

    Swirlies? = Jackpot.

    Entropia is a casino. The odds / prize / multiplier are altered by your skills / weapon choice / economy / efficiency and a multitude of other variables.

    We knew this when it was Project Entropia

    We accepted this.

    The game is entropic...hence the name. You will always, over time, lose.

    The 'video game' bit is discovering the most efficient way to carry out your activities.
    Recruit in Project X-Y
    The only thing Dynamic in entropia is the TRUTH!
    The most expensive free game ever...

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook