22 Negative hunts in a Row, A Constructive Look at the Future of Entropia, Loot, Fun and Growth

Not in the top 50 depositors ?..
Let's be serious.. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't correcting anything, it's just question of time spent..
If this game is your whole life, it's not mine.
So I can't spend 2 hours for a post, to list every single thing, the "etc.." was meant for that.
I guess most people get what I mean in the post anyway.

And the fact you are trying to get the discution focus on an insignificant detail show that the real meaning of the post is disturbing for you.

I can understand that you always try to take defense of the game since you succeed in it.
But be sure I'm not even working against the few people who succeed in it.

Indeed the day it will collapse, you will not be an exception.
And maybe you will be one of the most affected.

Well on my end its up to me to decide if this is "insignificant detail ".I find it very significant for people to understand its actually possible to reach over 95% if you want to.
I did not find any other mistake in your text earlier so I will not make any comments.
When the game will collapse I will die with the rest too.I already know that.
Until then I will make sure I will perform at my best.
Please don't worry about me.I will be fine.I am fine even if the game will die tomorrow.

Well on my end its up to me to decide if this is "insignificant detail ".I find it very significant for people to understand its actually possible to reach over 95% if you want to.

This is not true.

You say that you don't understand the "exception part".
If you really don't get that depositing hundreds of thousands dollars in this game is exceptional, then I don't know what world you live in.. :scratch2:

And by the way, why did you deposit so much money ?
I mean if one just need to "want it" in order to earn money, why did you need that big deposits ?
What is the total cost of all your gears that you use to get that nice return ?

Also, did you invested so much money in order to distribute it to others players ?
Because it looks like you want everyone to succeed..
Are you so altruistic ?.. :angel:

My guess was that you need people to loose money in order for you to earn some, cause the money has to come from somewhere.
But I'm probably too suspicious.. :rolleyes:

And I don't worry so much about you, but more about usual gamers.
As I said previously 90% of the player-base, the ones you're trying to convince that they can succeed simply by "wanting it".
I wrote a post for them, and YOU started talking to me.

This is not true.

You say that you don't understand the "exception part".
If you really don't get that depositing hundreds of thousands dollars in this game is exceptional, then I don't know what world you live in.. :scratch2:

And by the way, why did you deposit so much money ?
I mean if one just need to "want it" in order to earn money, why did you need that big deposits ?
What is the total cost of all your gears that you use to get that nice return ?

Also, did you invested so much money in order to distribute it to others players ?
Because it looks like you want everyone to succeed..
Are you so altruistic ?.. :angel:

My guess was that you need people to loose money in order for you to earn some, cause the money has to come from somewhere.
But I'm probably too suspicious.. :rolleyes:

And I don't worry so much about you, but more about usual gamers.
As I said previously 90% of the player-base, the ones you're trying to convince that they can succeed simply by "wanting it".
I wrote a post for them, and YOU started talking to me.

The way the game was introduced to me was normal.I knew I had to deposit to get to a level to profit.
I learned the game from the best players in this game.I knew what I had to do.I don't find anything exceptional in that.I've been educated to find the "win condition" in all of my games.
I deposited enough to get to a level I felt comfortable with.I didn't have a problem to constantly lose for 1 year and a half or a bit more or more precisely until I was about level 85-90.
I can't value my gear atm because I don't have a plan to sell it.
I only deposited to achieve my goals to obtain profit later on.I knew this is how the game works and I just accepted the rules and trusted the history of the game as being presented by many real life friends who succeeded in the game.

People want to succeed by their own terms playing by their own rules.I doesn't work like that.
You must accept developer rules and play by those rules and then the hard part comes.

I am not very concerned where the money comes from.I apply basic fundamentals which are true in any game I decide to play.
Its perfectly fine to be suspicious but keep in mind anytime you want to remove all of that you can, at least I can provide that service to anyone in this game who request it.
I am not talking to you , i just replied to a sentence you wrote.it was wrong and I had to correct it.Now that you keep going I must respond to what I choose.
People choose who to believe and they are free to do so.

I deposited enough to get to a level I felt comfortable with.

That's funny, cause indeed anyone would feel confortable in this game after 1/2/300K$ deposited.. :)

So I don't know if you really don't get it, or if you pretend not to understand, but most people DON'T have that much money IRL.
Alot of people can't even deposit more than 100$/month.

I don't blame rich people, I blame what this game became that simply makes the richest people win.
That's all I said in every single post I wrote in the past about this game.

And you just admitted it's true.

I only deposited to achieve my goals to obtain profit later on.I knew this is how the game works and I just accepted the rules

For sure you accepted the rules, cause they are good for you.

And calling the people who succeed "best" players is not good also, they are not "best", they are just richer.
How do you need to be smart to understand that you just have to buy the best tools in the game, and therefore the most expensive ? :confused:

What I said is that it was not the case whith Project Entropia.
The smartest had a chance to win also.
Now it's totally over.
Only money win.

Sure I was sad when the game changed, but I don't care so much, I am not rich so I stopped waste my time, that's all.

But it's hard for me to keep quiet when you keep repeating to people that they just need to "want it" to succeed, cause that's not true, they need first alot of money.

And believe it or not, rich people are an exception in this world.. :wise:

I am not very concerned where the money comes from.

Sure.. I guess that you don't care.. :rolleyes:
But again I tell it for the 90%, not for the exceptions.

And it's the worse part, that the money richest people get has to come from somewhere..
So if the richest people win, then the poorest loose.
The money you get comes from poorest people's pocket.

But hey, no big deal..
This is just a synthesis of capitalism.. :cowboy:

That's funny, cause indeed anyone would feel confortable in this game after 1/2/300K$ deposited.. :)

I am sure they do, each with his own I suppose.I didn't post anywhere my total deposits yet.

So I don't know if you really don't get it, or if you pretend not to understand, but most people DON'T have that much money IRL.
You don't need to have that money.You just have to believe the system works and then you will do everything possible to burrow the money from somewhere.Getting the money is the easiest part in 2019.
My deposits ingame weren't all at once.I did it systematically by the time I needed more and later on I did the most part of it once I i got confident.I am 100% that at least 30% of the people who play the game can get the money I come up with in a matter of months if their life depends on it.Its just that we all have priorities.

Alot of people can't even deposit more than 100$/month.
I am sure their expectation should be for that level too.You pay $100 , you get $100 worth expected value.
I don't blame rich people, I blame what this game became that simply makes the richest people win.
Sometimes they win sometimes they don't, we have lots of examples in both sides.Money doesn't equal win.
That's all I said in every single post I wrote in the past about this game.
And you just admitted it's true.
Its part of the truth but far from it.

For sure you accepted the rules, cause they are good for you.
I've accepted the rules before I knowing the result.I just put everything upfront + a lot of trust and time and everything , simply put I was all in and then I had to wait.Just because they work now it doesn't mean what you said its a valid statement.

And calling the people who succeed "best" players is not good also, they are not "best", they are just richer.

I use the best players however I find convenient for me.I use my own set of rules when I label someone best player.Not all of them were rich and besides that I didn't met any of them IRL to check his "richness".Most of them were lets say pretty well in the game when I did register and their actions made a lot of sense to me and I am very good to absorb information from many angles.

How do you need to be smart to understand that you just have to buy the best tools in the game, and therefore the most expensive ? :confused:
In order to purchase some tools you need to have knowledge, sometimes thats not even enough, you can't acquire things if someone is not ready to sell them to you.So you see sometimes money is not enough.
Sometimes you also need time to put the effort or trust or maybe more.Money isn't everything.

Well I don't live in the past.I wish I could play PE.I am sure things would have been better for me today now but I am happy with what I have today.
Now it's totally over.
Only money win.
3rd time in a row you said the same mistake and I must correct it.

Sure I was sad when the game changed, but I don't care so much, I am not rich so I stopped waste my time, that's all.

But it's hard for me to keep quiet when you keep repeating to people that they just need to "want it" to succeed, cause that's not true, they need first alot of money.
Well its clearly their job to want it first because its possible for sure.The opposite doesn't make any sense.

Read Rich Dad Poor Dad.

Next time say it so we can all read you talk to the 90%.We started this because you deliver wrong information.

And it's the worse part, that the money richest people get has to come from somewhere..
So if the richest people win, then the poorest loose.

4th time you must have some frustration already about rich people.Just my observation.

The money you get comes from poorest people's pocket.

But hey, no big deal..
This is just a synthesis of capitalism.. :cowboy:

Well that I don't know.Since this is not a blockchain we can't verify your information.I focus a lot on how I perform not on where does the money come from, that's Mindark's job and I trust they do it properly.
Its safe to assume that but its not always the case.

I've grown with a saying about that and sounds like that "I'm too poor to buy myself a cheap thing" that lead me to the following : If you are the poorest person why the fuck are you playing this game and you don't go get a fucking job? How do you expect a real cash game with multi million dollars act against you?
You know you always have the option to sweat but if you choose that why would you ever have any expectation about money since you don't spend any?
I never had that question when I did level up from 1 to 90.I just knew that the game is alive for 11 years and if it didn't die it won't probably will which now makes sense so I've made a lot of effort and sacrificed tons of things for a dream.

You recommended a book for me, I will not read cause Money is not a priority for me.

I did talk about myself a single time in previous post, and it was to tell I don't care so much, I just stopped the game.
So all I said was for people to whom you were not telling the truth.

But reading your last post I can only recommend one book for you too:

Sophistical Refutations (Sixth part of the Organon / Aristotle)

I've never deposited to lose.Although
I had a very long period I've lost a lot of money I knew at some point It will turn and it did.

People believe and act like they should be 95-100% + return when shooting garbage tools/skills.
Once again , you are getting back what you are expected to receive based on the input in this game.

I find it very significant for people to understand its actually possible to reach over 95% if you want to.

You don't need to have that money.You just have to believe the system works and then you will do everything possible to burrow the money from somewhere.
Getting the money is the easiest part in 2019.
I've made a lot of effort and sacrificed tons of things for a dream.

Sorry was wrong before, not donald trump (as donald never actually worked), he is the messiah (savior or liberator of a group of people) - "saving" in particular the people having trust issues to commit big amounts of money and effort to grind in Entropia
Messi or anyone else not related to MA has no way of knowing that they would get out of bad return period same as I did not.
He just hoped that it would change one day based on success stories of others same as I did. Fortunately it did.
Though even the details of if / how well he is doing these days or before is again a matter of trusting him as he never published any data to support his claims.
Basically, you should borrow money, buy best gear, acquire best skills and then grind through ~1.5 years of losses because he says you can trust him.
Or have a look at my hunting log and consider it based on actual data.

I knew what I had to do.
I didn't have a problem to constantly lose for 1 year and a half or a bit more or more precisely until I was about level 85-90.
I only deposited to achieve my goals to obtain profit later on. I knew this is how the game works and I just accepted the rules
and trusted the history of the game as being presented by many real life friends who succeeded in the game.

The way that messi talks these days is like he was always convinced he would get through it.
Let me assure you, when he was losing for his initial years just like I did he was just as uncomfortable as anyone would, asking me for advise to try to fix things.
He only got this pissy (publicly at least) with me later when I was raising the points in forum that
  • EST armor was being abused by him and many others
  • He was one of those buying strongboxes in 10th of k's $ then withdrawing (and repeat) them again and again to gain even more edge out of crit buffs and tt return

basically being one of the reasons for introduction of loot 2.0

Last edited:
girtsn;3704765 Messi or anyone else not related to MA has no way of [B said:
knowing[/B] that they would get out of bad return period same as I did not.

He just hoped that it would change one day based on success stories of others same as I did. Fortunately it did.

Though even the details of if / how well he is doing these days or before is again a matter of trusting him as he never published any data to support his claims.
Basically, you should borrow money, buy best gear, acquire best skills and then grind through ~1.5 years of losses because he says you can trust him.
Or have a look at my hunting log and consider it based on actual data.

Well, Risk management/calculation is a very important factor in making decisions with (partially) unknown variables.

If u follow the lines set out by others as an entrepreneur it's hard to get ahead of the pack unless you are bringing something new to the table, and therefor stray of the set path and explore/develop different ways to do things.

Much of this is based on personal insight, gut feeling and the use and intrepretation of data available.

If you really want to invest without really knowing what u are gettin into i suggest watching Mad Money with Jim Cramer :dunce:

All jokes aside, There has been a significant shift in how the game works and with the decreased variance in loot distribution vs increased cycle at higher levels where the almost linear (slightly influenced by gear/skils) equision raises the cost per hour to a very high ammount. For instance cycle 30k a day at 95% comes down to a 1500 ped loss daily.

While a 5% fee isnt exorbitant, 10-12 years ago cycling 30k a day was impossible.

For instance a foeripper with a evil amp which was about the highest cycling gun in the game would cycle 1194.5 ped per hour if shooting none stop. No looting, tagging, fapping.

I'd say effectively a realistic nr would be 70% of that if hunting very hardcore so 830 ped per hour and that was insane.

Nowadays u can do that with lr50+ B-45 and 25% attack speed buff. Hunt more effectively with a autoloot pill and denser spawns so 80% is pretty easy to achieve.

1171 ped per hour *0.8 is 936 ped cycled effectively at level 55.

Unenhanced.

So yeah, the increase in cycle speed has accelerated the trend to see ur decline happening more rapidly as u cycle more even though the overall % might be a higher return.

This makes progession a conflicted issue, and i feel their should be more different areas where MA experiments with adjusting cost to play, and ofcourse the reward u might get, so everyone can hunt according to their level and their wallet instead of to their level but not their wallet.

Keeping in mind that for alot of player's Fun is the foremost principle why the play with a very strong, resiliient community.

That this might cut into dream of gettin rich, so be it, i think there are ways to have this coexist. Like indoor and outdoor mining.

Give players more choice, expand their gameplay options according to skills to motivate them to skill up and reduce cost to play at higher levels or in certain areas accesible by having higher levels, leading to more players playing cuz they can play longer for the same money at higher levels which in turn will strengthen the community as they log in more often which will increase overall activity and offers a clearer perpsective to people who want to play for fun, spend doing so, and can take their chances when they want to and not beeing forced to take chances to enjoy the game at their level leaving them unable to play for longer and longer stretches.

Now it's totally over.
Only money win.

It's very easy to understand why you failed at the game - you kept telling yourself the same lie. Over and over.
Luckily for the game there are not many like that.
Sure, money can get you some shortcuts, but money can't replace brain. You still need actual brain to be self sustaining and also make profit to upgrade.

There are many examples in the game that deposited initially under 1k$ and got to the top, skill-wise, gear-wise, knowledge-wise. Your bad luck was to meet the wrong people along the way in game, you probably talk a lot with other conspiracy theorists like yourself and chose to not believe what players with experience say (from actual experience, instead of false assumptions)

So instead of NOT keeping quiet, try to listen to players with experience and maybe you learn how to play eventually. But ofc you are free to make up stories about chosen and streamers and fairies or lootiius all you want but keep in mind, getting a 30k on an atrox does not mean you are a winner in this game. You win at this game if you can make it without constant depositing for ammo while continuing to shoot ofc :)

Well...I'll jump in here... (cycle amount is a bit low but I'm not hunting huge mobs either...)

hQisXcH.png

Your individual hunting experiences may vary...

Edit: Additional note, I don't convert shrapnel during hunts, so I don't include the conversion into TT return....I count it as MU.

Edit 2: The ~6k hof is characteristic of the mob size I was hunting at the time (max multiplier for that mob). If you expect the max multiplier for the mob you are hunting to double that hof size, you are probably going to have to cycle 2 times more than me, as an example.

Last edited:
It's very easy to understand why you failed at the game...

First the starting point is wrong.
Where did you read that I "failed" ? :confused:

I didn't talk about me, but about the game.

And if you ask me, I did pretty well compared to most others.
Gone from 0 to L67 in 1.5 years, whith 10 times less money than all people I know, and probably whith 200 times less than messi..

Again it was not about me.
I know it's hard to understand for selfish people like you, but it was for the people who still "believe" in this game.
The ones that you, messi and 3/4 more people, are lying to. :deal:

As for the rest, I can just recommend to you the same book I recommended to messi, cause your post is 100% assumptions and allegations. :wise:

But I'm not surprised since you're part of the few ones I talk about in previous post.

Fortunately you are just a few.
That's a so tiny amount, you guys should start be worried, and I think you are, that's why you wrote this post (same for messi), cause most people are not so dumb. :dunce:

I didn't talk about me, but about the game.

He probably read in the same context where you lied about its impossible to have more than 95% return on long term.
And if you ask me, I did pretty well compared to most others.
We love to hear more about your experience if you want to share.
Gone from 0 to L67 in 1.5 years, whith 10 times less money than all people I know, and probably whith 200 times less than messi..
I am afraid you don't have the information required on my side to that comparison, so you can only assume what I've spent and how much I lost.
Again it was not about me.
I know it's hard to understand for selfish people like you, but it was for the people who still "believe" in this game.

The ones that you, messi and 3/4 more people, are lying to. :deal:
Maybe you do cherry peaking reading but if you go back and read it carefully I said it and I will repeat : I can provide any information about me and my avatar and whatever is required in person to anyone in this game requesting for it.
As you probably see I don't post numbers or anything I can't back up with official statement.
As for the rest, I can just recommend to you the same book I recommended to messi, cause your post is 100% assumptions and allegations. :wise:

But I'm not surprised since you're part of the few ones I talk about in previous post.

Fortunately you are just a few.
That's a so tiny amount, you guys should start be worried, and I think you are, that's why you wrote this post (same for messi), cause most people are not so dumb. :dunce:
[/QUOTE]

My approach to the game hasn't been changed since 2015 I still apply basic elements that work in every game or activity.I am not worried at all about anything.I don't open threads about the game, I don't complain about loot mechanism on forums.I always said developers are amateurs but I never complained on how the loot algorithm works or if Mindark favor any specific avatars.If I would believe that I might not probably play the game.
I only use your words and make a correction and use it against you when I find it wrong.I rarely intervene in other professions other than hunting and I don't care much on other aspects other than how the game works in that sense.I don't play the game because its beautiful in any sense or beacause its fun as you play it.I find it beautiful and fun in my way when I achieve certain things.

The game will work just fine with me or without me commenting on forums.
Commenting on forums hurt me more than you probably imagine but i'm perfectly fine with that because I am not a trader, i don't own lands, deeds or anything that would hurt my investment in that sense.I hear all sorts of things about me and sometimes it makes me laugh but most of the times it gives me fucking energy to continue what I've started.

My hunting is not influenced by any of that.I don't want to be politically correct and there is nothing that I despite the most than a political act or to act like one.
Everything I did so far in the game I am responsible for my actions and I never encourage anyone to replicate that I just want to say its possible only if you believe in it and if you want it.Everything else are just excuses.

Last edited:
I never encourage anyone to replicate that [success - my interpretation]
Common, seriously - you come gloat on how everything worked out for you and say that you always knew it would work out for you in this very same thread. That is lying and encouraging by definition (or delusion perhaps). Besides I have heard plenty of ppl losing and referencing your advise (basically shoot more it will work out) over the years.

I don't open threads about the game, I don't complain about loot mechanism on forums. I always said developers are amateurs but I never complained on how the loot algorithm works or if Mindark favor any specific avatars.

There are some very pragmatic reasons you did not besides your supposed dislike towards politics (though with your delusion of greatness think you would be a great politician yourself)
  • according to your claims, besides your starting losses, you never had a reason to complain about the returns - I did not complain while things were going great 04.2013 to 08.2016 neither (same for looting 5 fen items, should you complain about loot mechanics?)
  • there is no way to know if MA sets preferences based on forum activities, so better be safe and positive or at least neutral
  • your most notable activity has been promoting bigtime grinding regardless of the fact you cannot be sure the returns will work out for the receivers - as it means more players doing turnover (and lots of turnover like you are suggesting) for you to profit from
  • not tracking your hunting results run per run means you have no reliable data to share on tt return - which makes any posting difficult

I am I I I I I Aïe Aïe Aïe

It's almost funny how self-obsessed you are.
It is so much, that you become a caricature of yourself.. :rolleyes:

You come to talk about you, you and you, by answering a post that was not even intended for you. :scratch2:

And you spend so much time to talk about you on this forum..

Sorry but I have better things to do in my life than talking about you.
If people trust you and your friends, and if they continue to feed you whith their money, nice for you, do it while it last..

I'm not a vigilante or an avenger, I believe in immanent justice.

It's almost funny how self-obsessed you are.
It is so much, that you become a caricature of yourself.. :rolleyes:

You come to talk about you, you and you, by answering a post that was not even intended for you. :scratch2:

And you spend so much time to talk about you on this forum..

Sorry but I have better things to do in my life than talking about you.
If people trust you and your friends, and if they continue to feed you whith their money, nice for you, do it while it last..

I'm not a vigilante or an avenger, I believe in immanent justice.

I only reply to what you post about me.I call that self defense.
When you first did a mistake i did correct you , I didn't speak about me but then you were the one starting so I had to defend myself from your accusation.I will not stand still for you to piss on me.

I don't have any questions for you and I don't talk about you.I only reply to your words If i choose to.
So if you don't want to hear anything about me then do your part and don't ask me anything.Simple as that.
When I correct you you should say I am sorry I will fix my mistake/I meant to say that and move on.
Just because I did a small correction you don't have to jump at my throat and start to throw shit.

I guess to everyone and Messi in this thread.....

What's worse?

Stating how this game is dying and unfair and has no potential, needs to be changed to a 100% TT sticker, emoji,costume factory where everyone wins? (in some kind of insane logic where this would ever work in an RCE and be fun/not bankrupt MA)

Or is it better stating how this game has possibilities and potential if you put you mind, effort and wallet into it?

I suggest you take a look at the mobs some people choose to hunt, that don't complain, versus the ones that do.

In every statement of yours about the game I read that you failed. You have numerous examples of people that got far without big money in the game. With brains mostly and determination. So yeah, it's not for everyone.
This game is about markup, not about scoring big on troxies.
Not expecting you to understand, flat eather :)

I guess to everyone and Messi in this thread.....

What's worse?

Stating how this game is dying and unfair and has no potential, needs to be changed to a 100% TT sticker, emoji,costume factory where everyone wins? (in some kind of insane logic where this would ever work in an RCE and be fun/not bankrupt MA)

Or is it better stating how this game has possibilities and potential if you put you mind, effort and wallet into it?

I suggest you take a look at the mobs some people choose to hunt, that don't complain, versus the ones that do.

#3, you accusing people of stuff they never have said nor demanded, you using straw man argument is worse...

If you are successful surely this, but do not lie / mislead when informing your potential victims like messi does.
If you are not successful you are again lying.

I only reply to what you post about me.I call that self defense...

This is 100% lie.

But thanks for that, now everyone can check my first post on this thread, and read your answer, and how the discution came to this.

This is the biased postulate of this thread...

And then they'll learn to understand your next post, knowing that you just always lie.

In every statement of yours about the game I read that you failed. You have numerous examples of people that got far without big money in the game. With brains mostly and determination. So yeah, it's not for everyone.
Not expecting you to understand, flat eather :)

Again fallacy.
100% assumptions.
Focusing on small detail.
And ending whith a stupid conspiracy accusation.

This is perfect Sophism, you will convince some naive people whith that, but most are not so dumb..

If you are successful surely this, but do not lie / mislead when informing your potential victims like messi does.
If you are not successful you are again lying.

I was not very successful for my first 1.5/2 years of play. I played this like I would any other MMO...went in full force and grinded a ton, learned some harsh lessons along the way about the game and real life. They changed the way Mayhem worked, it was possible for someone like me who didn't have TONS of gears to compete and win some decent PED. I took a chance and for the first time got some money back. Every mayhem since, with the exception of really getting myself into a pickle for Easter last year, I have won back money I have lost.

Was I still making mistakes? Yes, but it was really more so a limitation of my willingness to jump in further and invest in better tools. Then FEN happened. I grinded a ton, nearly to level 100 with M83 and paid the price that eff difference makes in every day grinding(imagine getting 93.8% on what I cycled at that time...), but I had some markup to show for it, keeping myself afloat really. I eventually found myself in a position where I did not want to leave my mayhem category, decided to switch to melee and thankfully, some of my grinding effort was repaid in the form of a Strong Argonaut Claw.

This didn't make me win, but it gave me a new goal. I was a lowly ranged EST boy who had no melee skills really and went through lots of resources maxing the claw and using it there now. I checked my 2019 returns, and was surprised to see that my balance had been going up....without deposit. I also realized, this was the first time I am going into a new mayhem season and still have tons of the MU from the last two ready to sell! It got me excited about playing again. I've put myself into the exact position I wanted to be in when I saw how they changed mayhem, and while I cannot assure you 2019 will be the year of success, it's been more successful and my outlook for this year is pretty high.

I found myself falling into the same pitfalls as many for a while, getting depressed and annoyed making emotional decisions. Until I took a step back, many small steps actually as I played, and really got my head into the right expectations for the game. Now I enjoy playing much more, I don't make as many mistakes, and I learn every day.

The game, as it is, teaches you lessons in real life and this universe. I take that already as some winnings, as what I have learned here I see applied to other aspects of my life. I think the game is what it was designed to be.

Will I claim that I will surely win here financially? No.
Do I think it's possible for myself or anyone else? Yes.
Do I think it's possible for everyone? That's not how the real world works.

Last edited:
Will I claim that I will surely win here financially? No.
Do I think it's possible for myself or anyone else? Yes.
Do I think it's possible for everyone? That's not how the real world works.

Do you confuse 3-5% loss or breaking even for everyone with everyone winning? yes.

Last edited:
This thread officially no longer makes any sense.

And I like how no one discussed my numbers LOL.

That's exactly what that game is about.

Mess up with RCE factor and this game is dead in one week. Let's face it, this game is buggy, boring and with outdated graphics - only 'fun' here is to try to beat the odds and profit (on MU). Nobody will play it if MA transition into FREE/P2W/subscription based model. There is just plenty of way better games in that models - RCE is all that keeps it afloat for so many years. Funny enough RCE is what all complains are about too but game will be dead without it.

I'm not buying arguments like new players quit after they face 90%-95% returns. They wouldn't play if that would be shitty free game without RCE either - no matter 100% hunting returns. Most quit when they realize they won't profit easily - nothing wrong with that. It's niche game after all.

That's because the same people as usual derailed the tt-return & volatility thread into a MU & ego thread....

Yeah but it is all about MU now.

You can't win just by mindlessly shooting any mob in the game unfortunately.

You can however, leverage knowledge of the ebbs and flows of the EU economy into a break even position or even a tiny profit with the right tools (though honestly, if you care about making money, probably better off just getting a part time job should your economy support such things lol, and play EU for fun).

Yeah but it is all about MU now.

You can't win just by mindlessly shooting any mob in the game unfortunately.

Even if MA, for example, turns a streak of (TT-return) 80% > 70% > 60% > 70% > 85% > 80% into a streak of 92% > 90% > 88% > 90% > 94% > 92% , then it's still going to be about MU for breaking even/profiting...

So this whole "if returns are not as shitty anymore, then everyone will profit and it won't be about MU anymore"-argument is just flawed....

Back