PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 109
  1. #61
    Stalker messi91's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ro
    Avatar
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Posts
    2,133
    Images
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not in the top 50 depositors ?..
    Let's be serious..

    Anyway, I don't correcting anything, it's just question of time spent..
    If this game is your whole life, it's not mine.
    So I can't spend 2 hours for a post, to list every single thing, the "etc.." was meant for that.
    I guess most people get what I mean in the post anyway.

    And the fact you are trying to get the discution focus on an insignificant detail show that the real meaning of the post is disturbing for you.

    I can understand that you always try to take defense of the game since you succeed in it.
    But be sure I'm not even working against the few people who succeed in it.

    Indeed the day it will collapse, you will not be an exception.
    And maybe you will be one of the most affected.
    Well on my end its up to me to decide if this is "insignificant detail ".I find it very significant for people to understand its actually possible to reach over 95% if you want to.
    I did not find any other mistake in your text earlier so I will not make any comments.
    When the game will collapse I will die with the rest too.I already know that.
    Until then I will make sure I will perform at my best.
    Please don't worry about me.I will be fine.I am fine even if the game will die tomorrow.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well on my end its up to me to decide if this is "insignificant detail ".I find it very significant for people to understand its actually possible to reach over 95% if you want to.

    This is not true.

    You say that you don't understand the "exception part".
    If you really don't get that depositing hundreds of thousands dollars in this game is exceptional, then I don't know what world you live in..

    And by the way, why did you deposit so much money ?
    I mean if one just need to "want it" in order to earn money, why did you need that big deposits ?
    What is the total cost of all your gears that you use to get that nice return ?

    Also, did you invested so much money in order to distribute it to others players ?
    Because it looks like you want everyone to succeed..
    Are you so altruistic ?..

    My guess was that you need people to loose money in order for you to earn some, cause the money has to come from somewhere.
    But I'm probably too suspicious..

    And I don't worry so much about you, but more about usual gamers.
    As I said previously 90% of the player-base, the ones you're trying to convince that they can succeed simply by "wanting it".
    I wrote a post for them, and YOU started talking to me.

  3. #63
    Stalker messi91's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ro
    Avatar
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Posts
    2,133
    Images
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is not true.

    You say that you don't understand the "exception part".
    If you really don't get that depositing hundreds of thousands dollars in this game is exceptional, then I don't know what world you live in..

    And by the way, why did you deposit so much money ?
    I mean if one just need to "want it" in order to earn money, why did you need that big deposits ?
    What is the total cost of all your gears that you use to get that nice return ?

    Also, did you invested so much money in order to distribute it to others players ?
    Because it looks like you want everyone to succeed..
    Are you so altruistic ?..

    My guess was that you need people to loose money in order for you to earn some, cause the money has to come from somewhere.
    But I'm probably too suspicious..

    And I don't worry so much about you, but more about usual gamers.
    As I said previously 90% of the player-base, the ones you're trying to convince that they can succeed simply by "wanting it".
    I wrote a post for them, and YOU started talking to me.
    The way the game was introduced to me was normal.I knew I had to deposit to get to a level to profit.
    I learned the game from the best players in this game.I knew what I had to do.I don't find anything exceptional in that.I've been educated to find the "win condition" in all of my games.
    I deposited enough to get to a level I felt comfortable with.I didn't have a problem to constantly lose for 1 year and a half or a bit more or more precisely until I was about level 85-90.
    I can't value my gear atm because I don't have a plan to sell it.
    I only deposited to achieve my goals to obtain profit later on.I knew this is how the game works and I just accepted the rules and trusted the history of the game as being presented by many real life friends who succeeded in the game.

    People want to succeed by their own terms playing by their own rules.I doesn't work like that.
    You must accept developer rules and play by those rules and then the hard part comes.

    I am not very concerned where the money comes from.I apply basic fundamentals which are true in any game I decide to play.
    Its perfectly fine to be suspicious but keep in mind anytime you want to remove all of that you can, at least I can provide that service to anyone in this game who request it.
    I am not talking to you , i just replied to a sentence you wrote.it was wrong and I had to correct it.Now that you keep going I must respond to what I choose.
    People choose who to believe and they are free to do so.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I deposited enough to get to a level I felt comfortable with.
    That's funny, cause indeed anyone would feel confortable in this game after 1/2/300K$ deposited..

    So I don't know if you really don't get it, or if you pretend not to understand, but most people DON'T have that much money IRL.
    Alot of people can't even deposit more than 100$/month.

    I don't blame rich people, I blame what this game became that simply makes the richest people win.
    That's all I said in every single post I wrote in the past about this game.

    And you just admitted it's true.

    I only deposited to achieve my goals to obtain profit later on.I knew this is how the game works and I just accepted the rules
    For sure you accepted the rules, cause they are good for you.

    And calling the people who succeed "best" players is not good also, they are not "best", they are just richer.
    How do you need to be smart to understand that you just have to buy the best tools in the game, and therefore the most expensive ?

    What I said is that it was not the case whith Project Entropia.
    The smartest had a chance to win also.
    Now it's totally over.
    Only money win.

    Sure I was sad when the game changed, but I don't care so much, I am not rich so I stopped waste my time, that's all.

    But it's hard for me to keep quiet when you keep repeating to people that they just need to "want it" to succeed, cause that's not true, they need first alot of money.

    And believe it or not, rich people are an exception in this world..

    I am not very concerned where the money comes from.
    Sure.. I guess that you don't care..
    But again I tell it for the 90%, not for the exceptions.

    And it's the worse part, that the money richest people get has to come from somewhere..
    So if the richest people win, then the poorest loose.
    The money you get comes from poorest people's pocket.

    But hey, no big deal..
    This is just a synthesis of capitalism..

  5. #65
    Stalker messi91's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ro
    Avatar
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Posts
    2,133
    Images
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's funny, cause indeed anyone would feel confortable in this game after 1/2/300K$ deposited..
    I am sure they do, each with his own I suppose.I didn't post anywhere my total deposits yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So I don't know if you really don't get it, or if you pretend not to understand, but most people DON'T have that much money IRL.
    You don't need to have that money.You just have to believe the system works and then you will do everything possible to burrow the money from somewhere.Getting the money is the easiest part in 2019.
    My deposits ingame weren't all at once.I did it systematically by the time I needed more and later on I did the most part of it once I i got confident.I am 100% that at least 30% of the people who play the game can get the money I come up with in a matter of months if their life depends on it.Its just that we all have priorities.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Alot of people can't even deposit more than 100$/month.
    I am sure their expectation should be for that level too.You pay $100 , you get $100 worth expected value.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't blame rich people, I blame what this game became that simply makes the richest people win.
    Sometimes they win sometimes they don't, we have lots of examples in both sides.Money doesn't equal win.
    That's all I said in every single post I wrote in the past about this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And you just admitted it's true.
    Its part of the truth but far from it.


    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For sure you accepted the rules, cause they are good for you.
    I've accepted the rules before I knowing the result.I just put everything upfront + a lot of trust and time and everything , simply put I was all in and then I had to wait.Just because they work now it doesn't mean what you said its a valid statement.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And calling the people who succeed "best" players is not good also, they are not "best", they are just richer.
    I use the best players however I find convenient for me.I use my own set of rules when I label someone best player.Not all of them were rich and besides that I didn't met any of them IRL to check his "richness".Most of them were lets say pretty well in the game when I did register and their actions made a lot of sense to me and I am very good to absorb information from many angles.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How do you need to be smart to understand that you just have to buy the best tools in the game, and therefore the most expensive ?
    In order to purchase some tools you need to have knowledge, sometimes thats not even enough, you can't acquire things if someone is not ready to sell them to you.So you see sometimes money is not enough.
    Sometimes you also need time to put the effort or trust or maybe more.Money isn't everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What I said is that it was not the case whith Project Entropia.
    The smartest had a chance to win also.
    Well I don't live in the past.I wish I could play PE.I am sure things would have been better for me today now but I am happy with what I have today.
    Now it's totally over.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Only money win.
    3rd time in a row you said the same mistake and I must correct it.


    Sure I was sad when the game changed, but I don't care so much, I am not rich so I stopped waste my time, that's all.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But it's hard for me to keep quiet when you keep repeating to people that they just need to "want it" to succeed, cause that's not true, they need first alot of money.
    Well its clearly their job to want it first because its possible for sure.The opposite doesn't make any sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And believe it or not, rich people are an exception in this world..
    Read Rich Dad Poor Dad.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sure.. I guess that you don't care..
    But again I tell it for the 90%, not for the exceptions.
    Next time say it so we can all read you talk to the 90%.We started this because you deliver wrong information.

    And it's the worse part, that the money richest people get has to come from somewhere..
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So if the richest people win, then the poorest loose.
    4th time you must have some frustration already about rich people.Just my observation.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The money you get comes from poorest people's pocket.

    But hey, no big deal..
    This is just a synthesis of capitalism..
    Well that I don't know.Since this is not a blockchain we can't verify your information.I focus a lot on how I perform not on where does the money come from, that's Mindark's job and I trust they do it properly.
    Its safe to assume that but its not always the case.

    I've grown with a saying about that and sounds like that "I'm too poor to buy myself a cheap thing" that lead me to the following : If you are the poorest person why the fuck are you playing this game and you don't go get a fucking job? How do you expect a real cash game with multi million dollars act against you?
    You know you always have the option to sweat but if you choose that why would you ever have any expectation about money since you don't spend any?
    I never had that question when I did level up from 1 to 90.I just knew that the game is alive for 11 years and if it didn't die it won't probably will which now makes sense so I've made a lot of effort and sacrificed tons of things for a dream.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I
    You recommended a book for me, I will not read cause Money is not a priority for me.

    I did talk about myself a single time in previous post, and it was to tell I don't care so much, I just stopped the game.
    So all I said was for people to whom you were not telling the truth.

    But reading your last post I can only recommend one book for you too:

    Sophistical Refutations (Sixth part of the Organon / Aristotle)

  7. #67
    Marauder girtsn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Belgium
    Avatar
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Posts
    6,636
    Images
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've never deposited to lose.Although
    I had a very long period I've lost a lot of money I knew at some point It will turn and it did.
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    People believe and act like they should be 95-100% + return when shooting garbage tools/skills.
    ...
    Once again , you are getting back what you are expected to receive based on the input in this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I find it very significant for people to understand its actually possible to reach over 95% if you want to.

    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You don't need to have that money.You just have to believe the system works and then you will do everything possible to burrow the money from somewhere.
    Getting the money is the easiest part in 2019.
    ...
    I've made a lot of effort and sacrificed tons of things for a dream.
    Sorry was wrong before, not donald trump (as donald never actually worked), he is the messiah (savior or liberator of a group of people) - "saving" in particular the people having trust issues to commit big amounts of money and effort to grind in Entropia
    Messi or anyone else not related to MA has no way of knowing that they would get out of bad return period same as I did not.
    He just hoped that it would change one day based on success stories of others same as I did. Fortunately it did.
    Though even the details of if / how well he is doing these days or before is again a matter of trusting him as he never published any data to support his claims.
    Basically, you should borrow money, buy best gear, acquire best skills and then grind through ~1.5 years of losses because he says you can trust him.
    Or have a look at my hunting log and consider it based on actual data.

    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I knew what I had to do.
    ...
    I didn't have a problem to constantly lose for 1 year and a half or a bit more or more precisely until I was about level 85-90.
    ...
    I only deposited to achieve my goals to obtain profit later on. I knew this is how the game works and I just accepted the rules
    and trusted the history of the game as being presented by many real life friends who succeeded in the game.
    The way that messi talks these days is like he was always convinced he would get through it.
    Let me assure you, when he was losing for his initial years just like I did he was just as uncomfortable as anyone would, asking me for advise to try to fix things.
    He only got this pissy (publicly at least) with me later when I was raising the points in forum that
    • EST armor was being abused by him and many others
    • He was one of those buying strongboxes in 10th of k's $ then withdrawing (and repeat) them again and again to gain even more edge out of crit buffs and tt return


    basically being one of the reasons for introduction of loot 2.0
    Last edited by girtsn; 04-10-2019 at 17:54.
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    high efficiency stuff and looter skills seem to work again for me as of 2019

  8. #68
    Prowler mg Joda VVV's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    mg Joda VVV VVV
    Posts
    1,174
    Images
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by girtsn;3704765
    Messi or anyone else not related to MA has no way of [B
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    knowing[/B] that they would get out of bad return period same as I did not.

    He just hoped that it would change one day based on success stories of others same as I did. Fortunately it did.

    Though even the details of if / how well he is doing these days or before is again a matter of trusting him as he never published any data to support his claims.
    Basically, you should borrow money, buy best gear, acquire best skills and then grind through ~1.5 years of losses because he says you can trust him.
    Or have a look at my hunting log and consider it based on actual data.

    Well, Risk management/calculation is a very important factor in making decisions with (partially) unknown variables.

    If u follow the lines set out by others as an entrepreneur it's hard to get ahead of the pack unless you are bringing something new to the table, and therefor stray of the set path and explore/develop different ways to do things.

    Much of this is based on personal insight, gut feeling and the use and intrepretation of data available.

    If you really want to invest without really knowing what u are gettin into i suggest watching Mad Money with Jim Cramer




    All jokes aside, There has been a significant shift in how the game works and with the decreased variance in loot distribution vs increased cycle at higher levels where the almost linear (slightly influenced by gear/skils) equision raises the cost per hour to a very high ammount. For instance cycle 30k a day at 95% comes down to a 1500 ped loss daily.

    While a 5% fee isnt exorbitant, 10-12 years ago cycling 30k a day was impossible.

    For instance a foeripper with a evil amp which was about the highest cycling gun in the game would cycle 1194.5 ped per hour if shooting none stop. No looting, tagging, fapping.

    I'd say effectively a realistic nr would be 70% of that if hunting very hardcore so 830 ped per hour and that was insane.

    Nowadays u can do that with lr50+ B-45 and 25% attack speed buff. Hunt more effectively with a autoloot pill and denser spawns so 80% is pretty easy to achieve.

    1171 ped per hour *0.8 is 936 ped cycled effectively at level 55.

    Unenhanced.


    So yeah, the increase in cycle speed has accelerated the trend to see ur decline happening more rapidly as u cycle more even though the overall % might be a higher return.

    This makes progession a conflicted issue, and i feel their should be more different areas where MA experiments with adjusting cost to play, and ofcourse the reward u might get, so everyone can hunt according to their level and their wallet instead of to their level but not their wallet.

    Keeping in mind that for alot of player's Fun is the foremost principle why the play with a very strong, resiliient community.

    That this might cut into dream of gettin rich, so be it, i think there are ways to have this coexist. Like indoor and outdoor mining.

    Give players more choice, expand their gameplay options according to skills to motivate them to skill up and reduce cost to play at higher levels or in certain areas accesible by having higher levels, leading to more players playing cuz they can play longer for the same money at higher levels which in turn will strengthen the community as they log in more often which will increase overall activity and offers a clearer perpsective to people who want to play for fun, spend doing so, and can take their chances when they want to and not beeing forced to take chances to enjoy the game at their level leaving them unable to play for longer and longer stretches.
    Avatar name in game : mg Joda VVV VVV
    Game streaming : www.twitch.tv/jodaeu

  9. #69
    Prowler Evey's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Avatar
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    ROUA
    Posts
    1,494
    Images
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What I said is that it was not the case whith Project Entropia.
    The smartest had a chance to win also.
    Now it's totally over.
    Only money win.

    Sure I was sad when the game changed, but I don't care so much, I am not rich so I stopped waste my time, that's all.

    But it's hard for me to keep quiet when you keep repeating to people that they just need to "want it" to succeed, cause that's not true, they need first alot of money.

    And believe it or not, rich people are an exception in this world..



    Sure.. I guess that you don't care..
    But again I tell it for the 90%, not for the exceptions.
    It's very easy to understand why you failed at the game - you kept telling yourself the same lie. Over and over.
    Luckily for the game there are not many like that.
    Sure, money can get you some shortcuts, but money can't replace brain. You still need actual brain to be self sustaining and also make profit to upgrade.

    There are many examples in the game that deposited initially under 1k$ and got to the top, skill-wise, gear-wise, knowledge-wise. Your bad luck was to meet the wrong people along the way in game, you probably talk a lot with other conspiracy theorists like yourself and chose to not believe what players with experience say (from actual experience, instead of false assumptions)

    So instead of NOT keeping quiet, try to listen to players with experience and maybe you learn how to play eventually. But ofc you are free to make up stories about chosen and streamers and fairies or lootiius all you want but keep in mind, getting a 30k on an atrox does not mean you are a winner in this game. You win at this game if you can make it without constant depositing for ammo while continuing to shoot ofc

    Twitch channel
    | EntropiaLife profile | PM for "Eve's mod fap fen service" | Face masks



  10. #70
    Prowler
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Jhereg's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
    Society
    Rangers
    Posts
    1,226
    Images
    17
    Well...I'll jump in here... (cycle amount is a bit low but I'm not hunting huge mobs either...)



    Your individual hunting experiences may vary...

    Edit: Additional note, I don't convert shrapnel during hunts, so I don't include the conversion into TT return....I count it as MU.

    Edit 2: The ~6k hof is characteristic of the mob size I was hunting at the time (max multiplier for that mob). If you expect the max multiplier for the mob you are hunting to double that hof size, you are probably going to have to cycle 2 times more than me, as an example.
    Last edited by Jhereg; 04-10-2019 at 13:10.
    IGN: Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho

    Check out my stream! https://www.twitch.tv/lootdemon

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook