PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 133
  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's very easy to understand why you failed at the game...
    First the starting point is wrong.
    Where did you read that I "failed" ?

    I didn't talk about me, but about the game.

    And if you ask me, I did pretty well compared to most others.
    Gone from 0 to L67 in 1.5 years, whith 10 times less money than all people I know, and probably whith 200 times less than messi..

    Again it was not about me.
    I know it's hard to understand for selfish people like you, but it was for the people who still "believe" in this game.
    The ones that you, messi and 3/4 more people, are lying to.

    As for the rest, I can just recommend to you the same book I recommended to messi, cause your post is 100% assumptions and allegations.

    But I'm not surprised since you're part of the few ones I talk about in previous post.

    Fortunately you are just a few.
    That's a so tiny amount, you guys should start be worried, and I think you are, that's why you wrote this post (same for messi), cause most people are not so dumb.

  2. #72
    Stalker messi91's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ro
    Avatar
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Posts
    2,204
    Images
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    First the starting point is wrong.
    Where did you read that I "failed" ?

    I didn't talk about me, but about the game.
    He probably read in the same context where you lied about its impossible to have more than 95% return on long term.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And if you ask me, I did pretty well compared to most others.
    We love to hear more about your experience if you want to share.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gone from 0 to L67 in 1.5 years, whith 10 times less money than all people I know, and probably whith 200 times less than messi..
    I am afraid you don't have the information required on my side to that comparison, so you can only assume what I've spent and how much I lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Again it was not about me.
    I know it's hard to understand for selfish people like you, but it was for the people who still "believe" in this game.


    The ones that you, messi and 3/4 more people, are lying to.
    Maybe you do cherry peaking reading but if you go back and read it carefully I said it and I will repeat : I can provide any information about me and my avatar and whatever is required in person to anyone in this game requesting for it.
    As you probably see I don't post numbers or anything I can't back up with official statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As for the rest, I can just recommend to you the same book I recommended to messi, cause your post is 100% assumptions and allegations.

    But I'm not surprised since you're part of the few ones I talk about in previous post.

    Fortunately you are just a few.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's a so tiny amount, you guys should start be worried, and I think you are, that's why you wrote this post (same for messi), cause most people are not so dumb.
    [/QUOTE]

    My approach to the game hasn't been changed since 2015 I still apply basic elements that work in every game or activity.I am not worried at all about anything.I don't open threads about the game, I don't complain about loot mechanism on forums.I always said developers are amateurs but I never complained on how the loot algorithm works or if Mindark favor any specific avatars.If I would believe that I might not probably play the game.
    I only use your words and make a correction and use it against you when I find it wrong.I rarely intervene in other professions other than hunting and I don't care much on other aspects other than how the game works in that sense.I don't play the game because its beautiful in any sense or beacause its fun as you play it.I find it beautiful and fun in my way when I achieve certain things.

    The game will work just fine with me or without me commenting on forums.
    Commenting on forums hurt me more than you probably imagine but i'm perfectly fine with that because I am not a trader, i don't own lands, deeds or anything that would hurt my investment in that sense.I hear all sorts of things about me and sometimes it makes me laugh but most of the times it gives me fucking energy to continue what I've started.

    My hunting is not influenced by any of that.I don't want to be politically correct and there is nothing that I despite the most than a political act or to act like one.
    Everything I did so far in the game I am responsible for my actions and I never encourage anyone to replicate that I just want to say its possible only if you believe in it and if you want it.Everything else are just excuses.
    Last edited by messi91; 04-10-2019 at 18:02.

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As you probably see I don't post numbers or anything I can't back up with official statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I always said developers are amateurs

  4. #74
    Marauder girtsn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Belgium
    Avatar
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Posts
    6,769
    Images
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I never encourage anyone to replicate that [success - my interpretation]
    Common, seriously - you come gloat on how everything worked out for you and say that you always knew it would work out for you in this very same thread. That is lying and encouraging by definition (or delusion perhaps). Besides I have heard plenty of ppl losing and referencing your advise (basically shoot more it will work out) over the years.

    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't open threads about the game, I don't complain about loot mechanism on forums. I always said developers are amateurs but I never complained on how the loot algorithm works or if Mindark favor any specific avatars.
    There are some very pragmatic reasons you did not besides your supposed dislike towards politics (though with your delusion of greatness think you would be a great politician yourself)
    • according to your claims, besides your starting losses, you never had a reason to complain about the returns - I did not complain while things were going great 04.2013 to 08.2016 neither (same for looting 5 fen items, should you complain about loot mechanics?)
    • there is no way to know if MA sets preferences based on forum activities, so better be safe and positive or at least neutral
    • your most notable activity has been promoting bigtime grinding regardless of the fact you cannot be sure the returns will work out for the receivers - as it means more players doing turnover (and lots of turnover like you are suggesting) for you to profit from
    • not tracking your hunting results run per run means you have no reliable data to share on tt return - which makes any posting difficult
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    for chosens high efficiency stuff & looter skills work longterm - and others can go f... themselves. as usual

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am I I I I I Ae Ae Ae
    It's almost funny how self-obsessed you are.
    It is so much, that you become a caricature of yourself..

    You come to talk about you, you and you, by answering a post that was not even intended for you.

    And you spend so much time to talk about you on this forum..

    Sorry but I have better things to do in my life than talking about you.
    If people trust you and your friends, and if they continue to feed you whith their money, nice for you, do it while it last..

    I'm not a vigilante or an avenger, I believe in immanent justice.

  6. #76
    Stalker messi91's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ro
    Avatar
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Posts
    2,204
    Images
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's almost funny how self-obsessed you are.
    It is so much, that you become a caricature of yourself..

    You come to talk about you, you and you, by answering a post that was not even intended for you.

    And you spend so much time to talk about you on this forum..

    Sorry but I have better things to do in my life than talking about you.
    If people trust you and your friends, and if they continue to feed you whith their money, nice for you, do it while it last..

    I'm not a vigilante or an avenger, I believe in immanent justice.
    I only reply to what you post about me.I call that self defense.
    When you first did a mistake i did correct you , I didn't speak about me but then you were the one starting so I had to defend myself from your accusation.I will not stand still for you to piss on me.

    I don't have any questions for you and I don't talk about you.I only reply to your words If i choose to.
    So if you don't want to hear anything about me then do your part and don't ask me anything.Simple as that.
    When I correct you you should say I am sorry I will fix my mistake/I meant to say that and move on.
    Just because I did a small correction you don't have to jump at my throat and start to throw shit.

  7. #77
    I guess to everyone and Messi in this thread.....

    What's worse?

    Stating how this game is dying and unfair and has no potential, needs to be changed to a 100% TT sticker, emoji,costume factory where everyone wins? (in some kind of insane logic where this would ever work in an RCE and be fun/not bankrupt MA)

    Or is it better stating how this game has possibilities and potential if you put you mind, effort and wallet into it?

    I suggest you take a look at the mobs some people choose to hunt, that don't complain, versus the ones that do.

  8. #78
    Prowler Evey's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Avatar
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    ROUA
    Posts
    1,566
    Images
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    First the starting point is wrong.
    Where did you read that I "failed" ?
    In every statement of yours about the game I read that you failed. You have numerous examples of people that got far without big money in the game. With brains mostly and determination. So yeah, it's not for everyone.
    This game is about markup, not about scoring big on troxies.
    Not expecting you to understand, flat eather

    Twitch channel
    | EntropiaLife profile | PM for "Eve's mod fap fen service" | Face masks



  9. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess to everyone and Messi in this thread.....

    What's worse?

    Stating how this game is dying and unfair and has no potential, needs to be changed to a 100% TT sticker, emoji,costume factory where everyone wins? (in some kind of insane logic where this would ever work in an RCE and be fun/not bankrupt MA)

    Or is it better stating how this game has possibilities and potential if you put you mind, effort and wallet into it?

    I suggest you take a look at the mobs some people choose to hunt, that don't complain, versus the ones that do.
    #3, you accusing people of stuff they never have said nor demanded, you using straw man argument is worse...

  10. #80
    Marauder girtsn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Belgium
    Avatar
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Posts
    6,769
    Images
    380
    If you are successful surely this, but do not lie / mislead when informing your potential victims like messi does.
    If you are not successful you are again lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Or is it better stating how this game has possibilities and potential if you put you mind, effort and wallet into it?
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    for chosens high efficiency stuff & looter skills work longterm - and others can go f... themselves. as usual

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook