Free To Enter MEME Competition With PED Prizes.

nd.jpg

Yo dawg

Last edited:
I call this piece of art: "The dilemma"

2ycdxk.jpg

2ydhd2.jpg

2ye9bi.jpg

2jkfae.jpg

2ye9tf.jpg

2yea6b.jpg

2yeagw.jpg

2yed1w.jpg

2yeaxs.jpg

Last edited:
Master, I don't think you understand what a meme is. Don't take pictures of EU and throw a caption on it. It makes no sense. Take messi91 example here. He found a common meme image and added a caption that made sense.

Cheers
In all honesty the original creator of the meme, Dawkins himself didn't understand it either, lol.

[A meme (/miːm/ MEEM[1][2][3]) is an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture—often with the aim of conveying a particular phenomenon, theme, or meaning represented by the meme.
I agree most of what I posted may not be super funny, but there are definitely ideas there that should be spread, or at least read... (some of which could definitely go right over the heads of some...) Dawkins considered churches to all be based on memes, concepts that spread virally. The faithful to Project Entropia's old concepts have gone a bit astray imho. Bringing those old ideas and promises to be faithfully honored in to light brings a hope that things could improve more in the spirit of the olden days, etc.. Lootius be praised.

Besides that, post 3 gets my vote and probably everyone else's too, lol.

Last edited:
I agree most of what I posted may not be super funny, but there are definitely ideas there that should be spread, or at least read...

In all honesty none of them is funny.
In all honesty they only show you being very salty about a product that you never consume (barely taste it over 10 years) because the product didn't stay V1 (or evolve your way). As for the spreading goes, the rest of us would not have a game to play because if 1 million players like you join tomorrow, the game could not survive for long to people consuming servers but not paying even for the electricity needed to run their avatars (in all honesty).

In all honesty none of them is funny.
In all honesty they only show you being very salty about a product that you never consume (barely taste it over 10 years) because the product didn't stay V1 (or evolve your way). As for the spreading goes, the rest of us would not have a game to play because if 1 million players like you join tomorrow, the game could not survive for long to people consuming servers but not paying even for the electricity needed to run their avatars (in all honesty).

I don't get this meme?

I liked this one: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...h-PED-Prizes&p=3704998&viewfull=1#post3704998

In all honesty, Mastermesh got a lot of pets, an apartment, shopkeeper etc. I don;t think sweating made that possible. There has to have been some deposits made. You do not respect other peoples playstyles. If you want to blame, blame Mindark for having such a low playerbase.
I think millions of Mastermeshes who make a few deposits each year would count. We just don't have millions. And that;s not Mastermesh fault. Its Mindarks.

rotate.jpg

and yours:

dung.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Everyone, due to the overwhelming amount of MEME's that has been submitted I have to limit the amount of MEME's to 1 pr. avatar. Otherwise it will be literally impossible to commit a meaningfull vote.

A more Pleasant note to the competition is that we've recieved a donation at 250 ped to the competition boosting the total first prize to 380 ped.

Regards

Back