Free To Enter MEME Competition With PED Prizes.

Oof

lol messi some nice ones ;)

2yf0rv.jpg

lol messi some nice ones ;)

2yf0rv.jpg

yeah, that pretty much sums up the lie messi keeps telling himself about every non-EP crafter, non-amped miner, low level mob hunter, who gets bad results :D

Prizepool os 380 ped 1 MEME pr. Avatar. So if you haven't picked your favorit MEME when voting begins I will Pick the one I believe is the Best of the lot to be entered.

In all honesty the original creator of the meme, Dawkins himself didn't understand it either, lol.

Dawkins didn't "create the meme", he coined the phrase, and yes he obviously understood the definition of the term he created.

None of what you posted is actually a meme - which is a cultural idiom/theme/style that spreads to the point of being easily recognizable by many, most commonly represented in the form of image macros (but that was not what his original definition was meant to represent). You just took random images and posted walls of text on top of them.

Prizepool os 380 ped 1 MEME pr. Avatar. So if you haven't picked your favorit MEME when voting begins I will Pick the one I believe is the Best of the lot to be entered.

well, in that case, i'd like to go with this one:

2yr5p7.jpg

woops i um posting in twilight zone. got caught on tween worlds. see next post and fine my monkey please!

Last edited:
Ok no more entries, all have been updated, besides monkeys without text sorry, I get what you are trying to say, with no listen nor see, but all talk. But text is 50% of the MEME otherwise it is "just" symbolic.

Voting will continue until the end of Thursday the 9th of may MA time (2359).

Thank you all for the many entries, don't forget to vote!

Dear All, winners of the event are Geo and Messi.

Voting was tied for 1st so it became a shared price. Winners have recieved PM and will recieve their prices soon. Thank you all for participating.

kind regards hoj

Back