PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Louise Ranavolana Brooks
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pontfirebird73 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Since you are clearly not a smuggler perhaps you can bugger off to another thread.
    Spot on Captain Obvious but you are correct - But I don't want to off topic or derail this criminal thread. I will "bugger off" as you so tastefully phrase it & start another thread

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Nitro SC Nitro
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    all warehouses opened

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Charley Moondog 1969
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    I only did it for the cool clothes - I have no allegiance to anyone, except my soc mates

Moondog
    If it killed you
    It isn't because you have the wrong armour,
    you just need a bigger gun

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    I'm a smuggler but just fodder... only wh 1 and 2 unlocked so far.
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. - Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Aloisius View Post

ps bring me the head of Louise Ranavolana Brooks the sworn enemy to the smugglers and ranking offender of IFN anti Smugglers
    bounty offer only for smuggler bounty hunters? if not I'll take it for 1 klondik bar... but it has to be chocolate, or no deal! dont try and hustle me with that vanilla crap :P

Louise Ranavolana Brooks
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    It goes to show that criminals tend to work together
    See what you have done Aloisus, you have gotten pirates involved now

The IFN being a lawful organisation would neva endorse murder - but I do know that probably every Smuuger we arrest would end up being either shot while resisting lawful arrest or shot while attempting to escape from lawful custody - they may even suffer from jumping out of 10 story windows whilst doing that

Quote Originally Posted by Ranavolana View Post
    It goes to show that criminals tend to work together
    See what you have done Aloisus, you have gotten pirates involved now

The IFN being a lawful organisation would neva endorse murder - but I do know that probably every Smuuger we arrest would end up being either shot while resisting lawful arrest or shot while attempting to escape from lawful custody - they may even suffer from jumping out of 10 story windows whilst doing that

Nvm... I am going to join the smugglers now... this is how these dirty IFN cops work, I was just trying to make some peds for my poor family on arkadia in arkadian training grounds and make my way back to the planet when BOOM! 2 IFN patrol ships try and ambush me with the front/back tactic to take all my stuff under the guise of some "law"! fortunately for me the IFN space training program sucks, thus their cops are sub-par in space combat...

video courtesy of the IFN cop watcher program, the number 1 recruiting agency of smugglers of arkadia!
    Last edited by morgoth; 10-12-2019 at 22:09.

8. 10-13-2019, 09:55
    Reason
    2.3 - Personal Disputes

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    let it be known that smugglers don't support piracy. never did, never will. they value and honor integrity and trust with intelligence and discrepancy. gl to all out there and smugglers FTW!!

Louise Ranavolana Brooks
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    “When I was a youngster, I longed to leave polluted earth.
    It would be the life for me, sailing the endless space sea.
    With the lust of a pioneer, I acknowledged no frontier.
    But then I saw Aeokadia, the rugged individual that glistens like a pearl
    A far southern world
    The tyranny of distance could not stop the cavalier
    Nor would it stop me I yearn for Arkadia to be free.”

That is my vocation – to join the forces of law & order bringing peace & stability to Arkadia, whether its inhabitants like it or not. They really need to respect out authoritie

Sitting in a makeshift camp far from the delights of any sort of civilization with my weapons to make ready, a jar of vodka my only companion (sniff) I feel the depths of despair and yet I do see the merest glimmer of hope.

I had no idea the tentacles of corruption burrowed so deeply into Arkadia’s systems – attempting to shut down free speech (MY free speech) & institute a revisionist history. My vocation to cleanse this corruption may be harder than I expected.

And yet what did I see, a post from a Smuggler admin – rejecting piracy & criminality – so they aren’t criminals. They are much worse, they are Greta Thurnbergs, AOCs, foolish naive useful idiots, stalking horses for the forces of evil.

Acting from what THEY see as just political motives – they feel that the planetary Government has no right to levy duty that THEY consider to high. And there they are posing around in their sexy comic opera uniforms with sexy underwear & perfume.

What do I have, because the IFN is forced to operate on a shoestring, I get canvas knickers & field uniform, MY only perfume is stuff designed to keep the horrible insects of Arkadia away.

Still, I will progress through the IFN ranks. I will reach a position of power & then we will see what happens. The IFN has its legal techniques of Waterboarding & Electro Shock “Therapy” to obtain “confessions” from those cryptocriminals & misguided fools who think that Smuggling is an decent occupation.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    calling all smugglers ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2