Is there a way to stop Toggle Action de-selecting mobs

Gollum_42

Old
Phill No1 Jackson
After enabling "Interact to Cancel Current Action" to allow Action Toggling (which used to be super desirable)
When you toggle off it will deselect your target, is there a way to stop this?
(other than the Esc to cancel which defeats the purpose of a toggle)

right now, you select your long range weapon, click the mob, press action to tag it, press action to stop

switch to say your sweater/knife, you then need to click the mob again, before pressing the action again
(if you don't you may end up running toward a different mob that you were not intending to sweat/kill)

when done, press action to stop sweating, swap to your weapon, press the mob again, press action again
(if you don't you may end up killing a different mob to the one intended)

If not can i suggest that having selected that option it should also make it not deselect the mob.
If there isn't a way to stop the de-selection and you have to use the esc key, why is the toggle there?

I might totally misunderstand the question here, but I'll have a go.
Are you referring to the "que tool" option perhaps? That let's you just change tool while auto-using. I do that a lot myself, changing from sweating to killing.
The option you are naming, I thought was for pressing F to stop whatever I'm doing.
F to start, and F to stop.

Not that you asked this, but when I'm hunting, smaller mobs mainly, I use cursor mode, place the cursor behind my shoulderblades whne zoomed out, then only use F to easy loot whatever just died. Pistol works better for this, so they don't die too far away. I also have a "next target" button, though don't think it's called that anymore. If I want to choose mob. But really, F works pretty smoothly when you get used to it.

Like I said, this might answer nothing lol, but still, server is down, nothing to do. :laugh:

Back