FYI: PvP 100% Hit rate.

SirAzzah

Old Alpha
Society
Payn-Inc.
Sir Azzah Neu
Hello dear forum;

I am posting this to hopefully rectify the situation. I reported over a week ago that there was some dumbass shit to achieve a near 100% hit rate in game. Obviously this is too constrictive a timeline for MA to do anything so I will share my support case in a hopeless effort that they will actually do something...

pvp_100_hit.jpg

I am a pretty high rank in cs:go and I don't play FPS games to cheat. I'm looking to get this removed from Entopia or I will not pk until it is removed. We have dealt with "right click" and "select target" and to have the same "feature" added back to game is pathetic and an insult to the players. FIX THIS ASAP....

Azzah

I never thought I will ever read that :)
Please make it available for copy/paste.I didn't bother to report it until now because so far the usual suspects did not hit me as much as I would have expected.

I must ask now since it we are here : Is now the first time you heard about it in the last 5 years because I never seen anyone reporting it from your side ? I am talking about the 100% hit ability.

Last edited:
Ahh so that is what happened last land grab. I did notice certain players had unusually high hit rates, while others had unusually low hit rates.

Good on you for reporting.

So after MA changed control and fucked up entropy aim bots, they start cry about unfair pvp?! :eyecrazy:

So after MA changed control and fucked up entropy aim bots, they start cry about unfair pvp?! :eyecrazy:

Do you even play this game anymore? I thought you sold your avatar to new hulk...

I never thought I will ever read that :)
Please make it available for copy/paste.I didn't bother to report it until now because so far the usual suspects did not hit me as much as I would have expected.

I must ask now since it we are here : Is now the first time you heard about it in the last 5 years because I never seen anyone reporting it from your side ? I am talking about the 100% hit ability.

Oh, right. So, basically WSS abused select target for years. Then hulk was the hero for reporting it when other people found out about it and the advantage was non existent.

I don't play FPS games to cheat and the LG taxes are too miniscule for me to risk my account lol. I just want a fair fight. Someone told me about this after the update but it didn't seem to work, I guess because I had queue use tool on so I didn't pay attention to it. But I did test it after last LG and it is surely a problem. Which is when I reported it.

Oh, right. So, basically WSS abused select target for years. Then hulk was the hero for reporting it when other people found out about it and the advantage was non existent.

I don't play FPS games to cheat and the LG taxes are too miniscule for me to risk my account lol. I just want a fair fight. Someone told me about this after the update but it didn't seem to work, I guess because I had queue use tool on so I didn't pay attention to it. But I did test it after last LG and it is surely a problem. Which is when I reported it.

I remember the situation after one update, when your soc started lose all land by land, was a good step from MA to make this game fair.
Btw i know some ppl from your soc who werent cheater, so i do not blame all of You.

My question was pretty simple based on your thread since I never seen anyone in the last 5 years in that regard.
If this was your first time you see it happen I understand your thread and it makes sense, I never though you would use any 3rd party software.
The question was if you know it exist for 5 years with up and downs how come you are bother to report it just now.
WSS did 2 years constant report of the select target through customer support and ingame forum on every maintenance until finally got removed and replaced with something else of course.

My question was pretty simple based on your thread since I never seen anyone in the last 5 years in that regard.
If this was your first time you see it happen I understand your thread and it makes sense, I never though you would use any 3rd party software.
The question was if you know it exist for 5 years with up and downs how come you are bother to report it just now.
WSS did 2 years constant report of the select target through customer support and ingame forum on every maintenance until finally got removed and replaced with something else of course.

Afaik there hasn’t been any 100% hit exploit permitted within the systems of the game since select target was fixed.
I too reported the select target macro exploit back when everyone was using it.

Not sure why this had to be a thread but good on you for reporting it. I wholeheartedly agree MA should strive to make PVP as fair as possible.

But... How is this your first encounter with.. lets call it "Aim assisting feature" being the leader(?) of Entropy? Dont tell me you're this clueless and incompitent of a leader to not know/realize what your own members are doing?

Both sides are laughable. Talking about how the other cheat while they do it themselves. Like that Master guy literally streaming himself using interact to pvp at oilrig the other day. Too dumb to even hide it.

Not sure why this had to be a thread but good on you for reporting it. I wholeheartedly agree MA should strive to make PVP as fair as possible.

But... How is this your first encounter with.. lets call it "Aim assisting feature" being the leader(?) of Entropy? Dont tell me you're this clueless and incompitent of a leader to not know/realize what your own members are doing?

Both sides are laughable. Talking about how the other cheat while they do it themselves. Like that Master guy literally streaming himself using interact to pvp at oilrig the other day. Too dumb to even hide it.

The interact thing has only been around since earliest vu 16.0 since the command did not exist before then. That's been what, a month or two? These things are always heard "through the grapevine"...

"hey someone said spamming the F key fires on avatars in pvp"

"what, I thought it wasn't supposed to work on avatars???"

You don't even have to script it, apparently, although I'm sure that makes it work better than finger speed.

The interact thing has only been around since earliest vu 16.0 since the command did not exist before then. That's been what, a month or two? These things are always heard "through the grapevine"...

"hey someone said spamming the F key fires on avatars in pvp"

"what, I thought it wasn't supposed to work on avatars???"

You don't even have to script it, apparently, although I'm sure that makes it work better than finger speed.

I am aware that this is the latest iteration of "aimbot" but theres been other ways/features/you name it to produce similiar unfair results.

Hey Bud,

After reading your recent thread we began to do some investigation into how to counter the exploit.
Sure enough, we have discovered a method to not only counter the exploit, but also reveal who is using it. It is very simple.
Suppose you are in combat with someone and they begin using the exploit. If you have a pet summoned, and the person in combat draws their cursor over your pet, then it will fire at the pet - and it will transition to auto use tool, firing the gun continuously.
In light of this, I highly recommend every member of your society summon a pet at the upcoming land grab. This will level the playing field AND reveal who is actively using the exploit. I recognize this is not a permanent solution to the problem, but at least it is an expedient remedy for the time being.
Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Very respectfully,

- Captain Jack

Hey Bud,

After reading your recent thread we began to do some investigation into how to counter the exploit.
Sure enough, we have discovered a method to not only counter the exploit, but also reveal who is using it. It is very simple.
Suppose you are in combat with someone and they begin using the exploit. If you have a pet summoned, and the person in combat draws their cursor over your pet, then it will fire at the pet - and it will transition to auto use tool, firing the gun continuously.
In light of this, I highly recommend every member of your society summon a pet at the upcoming land grab. This will level the playing field AND reveal who is actively using the exploit. I recognize this is not a permanent solution to the problem, but at least it is an expedient remedy for the time being.
Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Very respectfully,

- Captain Jack

Pets are despawned near the claim.

I have heard/seen the accusations, yes. Anyone accused I have confronted and they’ve denied using any sort of external trigger bot. I too have also been accused and I know I’m not using nor do I have any program on my computer that will act as a trigger bot. So I take these accusations as a compliment if anything.

In any FPS game you play there’s always that one guy on your team that will call hacks when they die. Go play pubg squads with randoms and I guarantee you’ll see it for yourself. People just can’t admit that they got outplayed.

In LG fort it’s tough to know what’s actually going on. You may think only one person is shooting at you and hitting 100% but realistically it might be 3-4 people shooting and hitting 25%.
I’m not familiar with your name though, do you even do any pk? How can you make accusations if you don’t?

Pets are despawned near the claim.

Yes, but the majority of the combat at the recent land grabs has taken place outside the immediate claim area. Further, it is not difficult to mitigate such a problem by focusing combat immediately outside the claim area and then running inside to prevent the timer from timing out.

Yes, but the majority of the combat at the recent land grabs has taken place outside the immediate claim area. Further, it is not difficult to mitigate such a problem by focusing combat immediately outside the claim area and then running inside to prevent the timer from timing out.

It’s not 100% effective but it’s a good start if there is combat and hopefully Mindark will fix it in the future. But yes pets get reclaimed once near the claim.

It would be better if they just fixed it so F (interact) does not fire on avatars or pets. I wouldn't think that would be too difficult.

It would be better if they just fixed it so F (interact) does not fire on avatars or pets. I wouldn't think that would be too difficult.

we thought so how hard can it be to remove select target.
took them 2 years and none of us spent 1 pec in the lg until got fixed.
once it got fixed we won all landgrabs.
history repeats.

we thought so how hard can it be to remove select target.
took them 2 years and none of us spent 1 pec in the lg until got fixed.
once it got fixed we won all landgrabs.
history repeats.

We’ve had very low numbers at all of the recent land grabs comparatively. It’s been like 5 socs vs a third of one lol. If you think any bug or fixing of a bug has contributed to our success or lack thereof then I think you are mistaken.
I’ve only done LG for fun, I never expected it to be a profitable venture. I felt a lot of the previous people ran LG as a business and when spending increased the numbers started dwindling down.

We’ve had very low numbers at all of the recent land grabs comparatively. It’s been like 5 socs vs a third of one lol. If you think any bug or fixing of a bug has contributed to our success or lack thereof then I think you are mistaken.
I’ve only done LG for fun, I never expected it to be a profitable venture. I felt a lot of the previous people ran LG as a business and when spending increased the numbers started dwindling down.

I would say the number was pretty even maybe 55% on alliance side and 45% on evil side , number wise.
Quality wise that's a different subject.
Everyone who fought in a LG in his life know exactly what is going on.I can count 20 them now, not bugs but other shit.
LG is not necessarily profitable.Can be in a certain scenario.Its a statement.

I would say the number was pretty even maybe 55% on alliance side and 45% on evil side , number wise.
Quality wise that's a different subject.
Everyone who fought in a LG in his life know exactly what is going on.I can count 20 them now, not bugs but other shit.
LG is not necessarily profitable.Can be in a certain scenario.Its a statement.

The first takuta LG after the camera update we had not even one full team vs. at least 2 teams. 3 or 4 of which on my team had not logged on since the update and couldn’t even get out of a vehicle. So, I think your vision is cloudy or something. Similar results numbers wise at the succeeding LGs

The first takuta LG after the camera update we had not even one full team vs. at least 2 teams. 3 or 4 of which on my team had not logged on since the update and couldn’t even get out of a vehicle. So, I think your vision is cloudy or something. Similar results numbers wise at the succeeding LGs

Well that's because low motivation/leadership.After select target was removed we fought 11 vs 45 according to kill logs, we still won.
You clearly have enough ppl to bring more people so I don't see a problem with that.
Takuta LG was coordinated attack by the art of war book.

Well that's because low motivation/leadership.After select target was removed we fought 11 vs 45 according to kill logs, we still won.
You clearly have enough ppl to bring more people so I don't see a problem with that.
Takuta LG was coordinated attack by the art of war book.

I think your numbers are exaggerated a lot. We’ve never had 45 people at a LG lol

Situations change. It’s been several years. Not everyone can play two video games simultaneously 24 hours a day 7 days a week and still support themselves without working, eating, sleeping, shitting, or do you even know what the sun looks like?

I think your numbers are exaggerated a lot. We’ve never had 45 people at a LG lol

Situations change. It’s been several years. Not everyone can play two video games simultaneously 24 hours a day 7 days a week and still support themselves without working, eating, sleeping, shitting, or do you even know what the sun looks like?

So why do you tell me all this? LG is not mandatory.Don't show up and enjoy the sun mate.
Let those who want it more have it and just relax.

And when we thought they fixed pvp so we can have fair fights, another exploit/feature ruins it again :banghead:

I’ve only done LG for fun, I never expected it to be a profitable venture.

This is a good attitude to have toward Land Grab. It is precisely the attitude of Crimson Blades, and one which I am glad you share. I hope that our two societies continue to facilitate exciting land grabs moving forward.

Back