PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SirAzzah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you even play this game anymore? I thought you sold your avatar to new hulk...
    They literally just buy/sell biogel all day and nothing else :P

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sir Azzah Neu
    Society
    Agents of Entropy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    My question was pretty simple based on your thread since I never seen anyone in the last 5 years in that regard.
    If this was your first time you see it happen I understand your thread and it makes sense, I never though you would use any 3rd party software.
    The question was if you know it exist for 5 years with up and downs how come you are bother to report it just now.
    WSS did 2 years constant report of the select target through customer support and ingame forum on every maintenance until finally got removed and replaced with something else of course.
    Afaik there hasnít been any 100% hit exploit permitted within the systems of the game since select target was fixed.
    I too reported the select target macro exploit back when everyone was using it.

Not sure why this had to be a thread but good on you for reporting it. I wholeheartedly agree MA should strive to make PVP as fair as possible.

But... How is this your first encounter with.. lets call it "Aim assisting feature" being the leader(?) of Entropy? Dont tell me you're this clueless and incompitent of a leader to not know/realize what your own members are doing?

Both sides are laughable. Talking about how the other cheat while they do it themselves. Like that Master guy literally streaming himself using interact to pvp at oilrig the other day. Too dumb to even hide it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Lord View Post
    Not sure why this had to be a thread but good on you for reporting it. I wholeheartedly agree MA should strive to make PVP as fair as possible.

But... How is this your first encounter with.. lets call it "Aim assisting feature" being the leader(?) of Entropy? Dont tell me you're this clueless and incompitent of a leader to not know/realize what your own members are doing?

Both sides are laughable. Talking about how the other cheat while they do it themselves. Like that Master guy literally streaming himself using interact to pvp at oilrig the other day. Too dumb to even hide it.
    The interact thing has only been around since earliest vu 16.0 since the command did not exist before then. That's been what, a month or two? These things are always heard "through the grapevine"...

"hey someone said spamming the F key fires on avatars in pvp"

"what, I thought it wasn't supposed to work on avatars???"

You don't even have to script it, apparently, although I'm sure that makes it work better than finger speed.
    Xen Shop Summer Ring 2018 | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) t1.9 | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) t1.7 | Merry Mayhem 12 Shin Guards (M) t2.7 | Athenic Ring Adjusted | Artemic Ring Perfected | Hermetic Ring Augmented | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    The interact thing has only been around since earliest vu 16.0 since the command did not exist before then. That's been what, a month or two? These things are always heard "through the grapevine"...

"hey someone said spamming the F key fires on avatars in pvp"

"what, I thought it wasn't supposed to work on avatars???"

You don't even have to script it, apparently, although I'm sure that makes it work better than finger speed.
    I am aware that this is the latest iteration of "aimbot" but theres been other ways/features/you name it to produce similiar unfair results.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    cB Crimson Blades
    Images
    Hey Bud,

After reading your recent thread we began to do some investigation into how to counter the exploit.
    Sure enough, we have discovered a method to not only counter the exploit, but also reveal who is using it. It is very simple.
    Suppose you are in combat with someone and they begin using the exploit. If you have a pet summoned, and the person in combat draws their cursor over your pet, then it will fire at the pet - and it will transition to auto use tool, firing the gun continuously.
    In light of this, I highly recommend every member of your society summon a pet at the upcoming land grab. This will level the playing field AND reveal who is actively using the exploit. I recognize this is not a permanent solution to the problem, but at least it is an expedient remedy for the time being.
    Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Very respectfully,

- Captain Jack
    Hunt for Markup and skill Evader and Looter professions fast!
    Mutated Beladoth: 61.68 TT of Athletics (repeatable).
    Mutated Otorugi: 54.35 TT Alertness (repeatable).
    Both mobs available in good density at Songkra Valley. Damage: Cut/Stab/Impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
    Hey Bud,

After reading your recent thread we began to do some investigation into how to counter the exploit.
    Sure enough, we have discovered a method to not only counter the exploit, but also reveal who is using it. It is very simple.
    Suppose you are in combat with someone and they begin using the exploit. If you have a pet summoned, and the person in combat draws their cursor over your pet, then it will fire at the pet - and it will transition to auto use tool, firing the gun continuously.
    In light of this, I highly recommend every member of your society summon a pet at the upcoming land grab. This will level the playing field AND reveal who is actively using the exploit. I recognize this is not a permanent solution to the problem, but at least it is an expedient remedy for the time being.
    Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Very respectfully,

- Captain Jack
    Pets are despawned near the claim.
    Xen Shop Summer Ring 2018 | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) t1.9 | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) t1.7 | Merry Mayhem 12 Shin Guards (M) t2.7 | Athenic Ring Adjusted | Artemic Ring Perfected | Hermetic Ring Augmented | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sir Azzah Neu
    Society
    Agents of Entropy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Lord View Post

I have heard/seen the accusations, yes. Anyone accused I have confronted and theyíve denied using any sort of external trigger bot. I too have also been accused and I know Iím not using nor do I have any program on my computer that will act as a trigger bot. So I take these accusations as a compliment if anything.

In any FPS game you play thereís always that one guy on your team that will call hacks when they die. Go play pubg squads with randoms and I guarantee youíll see it for yourself. People just canít admit that they got outplayed.

In LG fort itís tough to know whatís actually going on. You may think only one person is shooting at you and hitting 100% but realistically it might be 3-4 people shooting and hitting 25%.
    Iím not familiar with your name though, do you even do any pk? How can you make accusations if you donít?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    cB Crimson Blades
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    Pets are despawned near the claim.
    Yes, but the majority of the combat at the recent land grabs has taken place outside the immediate claim area. Further, it is not difficult to mitigate such a problem by focusing combat immediately outside the claim area and then running inside to prevent the timer from timing out.
    Hunt for Markup and skill Evader and Looter professions fast!
    Mutated Beladoth: 61.68 TT of Athletics (repeatable).
    Mutated Otorugi: 54.35 TT Alertness (repeatable).
    Both mobs available in good density at Songkra Valley. Damage: Cut/Stab/Impact.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sir Azzah Neu
    Society
    Agents of Entropy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
    Yes, but the majority of the combat at the recent land grabs has taken place outside the immediate claim area. Further, it is not difficult to mitigate such a problem by focusing combat immediately outside the claim area and then running inside to prevent the timer from timing out.
    Itís not 100% effective but itís a good start if there is combat and hopefully Mindark will fix it in the future. But yes pets get reclaimed once near the claim.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast